Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,216 to 28,230 of 28256
-
03-01-07 08:34 #41Senior Member

Posts: 566Re your question RDD: I don't know. There are lots of reviews on ter which probably have the answer though.
Hollywood sounds like a good deal.
-
03-01-07 00:59 #40Senior Member

Posts: 212First Off
your not going to say any ????????? Literal2 prefer not to publicize explicit details with any lady, but Harley is a complete gfe. Friendly, considerate, passionate. I had a wonderful and completely satisfying time with her."""quote""" Just give us this little bit of info?
Did she provide multiple cups and if so, How many would she allow? Cause for $350 that will get a room at the hard rock in HOLLYWOOD with a 3 hr date with a chic hotter than her with non stop action......RDD
-
02-28-07 20:50 #39Senior Member

Posts: 566Harley Cruise
Prices are as quoted on the website. She is scrupulous about doing what she says she will do. No upselling. She's a nice person.
-
02-28-07 19:02 #38Senior Member

Posts: 2334Harley Cruise
http://openadultdirectory.com/sites/harleycruise/
Originally Posted by Amale9999
-
02-28-07 12:12 #37Regular Member

Posts: 3Harley Cruise
How much might one expect to spend with Harley?
Originally Posted by Literal2
Also, do you have a link to how to find her?
Thanks
-
02-27-07 16:08 #36Senior Member

Posts: 566Harley Cruise
I am a sucker for tall blondes anyway but the pix of this girl on her website are 10/10. In the flesh she is as advertised. She is somewhere around 19 or 20, all natural 36C I think, shaved, pefect butt, not an ounce of fat, and coming in at something over 6 feet tall in heels, maybe 5'11" shoeless. Great skin, eyes, hair. A tall, shapely stunner. She showed up at my hotel on time, her appointments screened painlessly and scheduled by her friend Tasha. I prefer not to publicize explicit details with any lady, but Harley is a complete gfe. Friendly, considerate, passionate. I had a wonderful and completely satisfying time with her.
-
02-27-07 11:26 #35Senior Member

Posts: 566Monica
Despite intentions, I'm not going to do Monica. She's in a running gunfight on CL and I don't want to get involved.
-
02-24-07 10:51 #34Senior Member

Posts: 876And, come to think of it, what does THAT say about TER? I've used TER, but there are a lot of false postings on that site too, which I'd place as only a couple of notches above CL in terms of reliability. Providers post fake reviews to improve their ratings, Clients pump up reviews to curry favor with their providers. Guys make up reviews to gain membership. In one case someone plagiarized a review that I wrote on another site and posted it on TER as his own. At least in that case the review was "real". Well, except for the small fact that it happened to someone else. I'm sorry that I can't suggest any better alternatives (aside from USG of course
Originally Posted by Dafacer
) for getting reliable intel before choosing a provider. Unfortunately, I fear this hobby is always going to be inherently risky.
-
02-23-07 11:25 #33Senior Member

Posts: 165Lexus/Alissa
Last weekend I was a nanosecond away from Alissa coming over for an hour...she sounded great on the phone, but I couldn't find any reviews and talked myself out of it. Looks like my instincts were right cause they are definately the same chic.
Since then I have found a good review of her on TER, but thats still not enough for me to take the plunge...anyway good catch Chase!
Originally Posted by Chase Star
-
02-18-07 14:32 #32Senior Member

Posts: 876This is getting redundant. More often than not CL providers are not what they say, not worth what they say or are outright scammers. Sure there are a few legitimate providers that also try to advertise and secure business through CL but they're tarred by association. Do you really want to take that chance that you'll find one of those rare exceptions.
In this case, the provider looks really hot and the price is really good if that is really what you get, but it ends there. Now she is going by the name Alissa, last month it was Lexus and the month before that it was Kylie. Plus her cell phone is constantly changing. Those definitely aren't good signs. Unfortunately, most of those old ads (and the negative reviews associated with them that occurred around the same time) are gone. But you can still read my post from here at USG:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...5&page=2&pp=14
and this CL ad for "Lexus" from last month (you be the judge if they're for the same girl):
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/265847390.html
To be honest, I haven't tried this one personally and, if anyone else has, nothing would make me happier to learn that she's really on the up and up, but until then there are way too many red flags on this for me to take that chance myself.
-
02-18-07 06:45 #31Senior Member

Posts: 566Monica
Thanks for the feedback on Monica. FYI, I've communicated with her a couple of times and she gets back to you quickly. I set a date with her at a hotel at 300$ but had to break it when plans changed. She was so nice about it I am going to try her incall and will post report.
-
02-17-07 18:36 #30Senior Member

Posts: 165Anyone have any info on this babe?
-
02-17-07 15:31 #29Senior Member

Posts: 449Strange how she is.
250 per on CL and 350 per on Eros. Maybe if you say you saw here eros ad, she mite be more accomodating.
Nemo
-
02-17-07 08:31 #28Senior Member

Posts: 756It's this girl. My understanding from another review site is that she's smokin' hot with an ass that won't quit. The pictures are quite accurate. Unfortunately she's largely a rip-off unless you're looking for nothing more than a $250 handjob. Full service can be had for about quadruple that. I don't know this from personal experience, and as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Literal2
I'm a total ass man, and when I saw that ass it nearly blew my mind. Hell, I'm still half considering paying her fee just so I can touch that ass.
It's fucking spectacular.
-
02-16-07 22:07 #27Senior Member

Posts: 423Looks like this Tica also is on CL.
Originally Posted by Literal2
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/279920827.html
TT








Reply With Quote






