Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 8727
-
10-22-20 11:03 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 878Great report man. Thanks for toftt.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 05:38 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 476Real
She is real I had seen her for a cardate which I think is all she does was supposed to be a qv for. 6 opted for just bbbjcimws only because she didn't have any condoms she had told ne it was ok to go bare and cum inside her but I opted not too did put FIV during BBBJ and she seemed tight may repeat and make sure I have condoms if in the area again. She didn't want to go far literally around the corner from where I picked her up and dropped her off. She said she would save my number because she owed me since we didn't do FS lets see if she remembers or not. Young kid though for sure head game was ok just very rushed couldn't wait to finish and get dropped back off it seemed. She did suck me dry amd swallow every drop though which is a plus these days my regular BBBJ visit has gotten lazy lately and I have been ignoring her text messages because last few times as soon as I start to unload she gets up like WTF finish your job.
Originally Posted by Chka98
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 03:41 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 204TGTBT? Look at her paragraph of "no's" nothing good about that LOL.
Originally Posted by Mikal516
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 16:48 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 50Tgtbt?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...f/648657344188
Seems like she's TGTBT, can anybody confirm? Seems like a setup waiting to happen in Bridgeport.
-
10-21-20 12:14 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 304Ashley
Ok thanks enough said, I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 11:01 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 792Hard Pass
I seen her. Her pimp is the one responding to her texts so beware, will promise the world just for you to show up. She hosts near the yale bowl, place was a bit messy you can tell a group of people live there. Gives a respectable BBBJ, nice meaty pussy but a dead fish. Walked out the door and her pimp was sleep in the front seat of his black suv. There is better out there my suggestion to you is to pass. Her pimp is looking for a fast buck so don't cashapp them shit for pics either also I got the vibe from her that she doesn't want to be an escort or doesn't like her controlling pimp. She used to be a street walker also at one time.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 09:52 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 304Ashley
Anyone do this escort I believe in West Haven I'd like to know a little about her, safe escort, good location safe is my concern thanks guys, smelly etc.
-
10-21-20 05:36 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 792Any stg ad with a childs face needs to be flagged. Everyone please report this ad the gray box at the bottom left on the ad.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 05:11 #2524Senior Member

Posts: 145Barber chick
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/045567598530
This ***** is crazy with her camera roll on there. Imagine if it was your face or better yet your kids face on the camera roll screenshot that she posted on STG. WTF?
-
10-20-20 22:00 #2523Senior Member

Posts: 611What's the deal?
What's up with the hashtag Party Girls rock posts that I've seen, especially in the East Haven Branford Milford area. Don't like seeing that it only makes me think that even though they're separate post these girls are all part of the group that is being run by someone.
https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...n/967114442693
-
10-20-20 18:02 #2522Senior Member

Posts: 145Glad I could help.
It wasn't all bad, just not what I was looking for. But that's how this game goes. Glad I could save you the trip, she's pretty close by for me.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 17:22 #2521Senior Member

Posts: 792Thank You!
Thanks for saving me a long ass drive and some serious bread. Reading her ad I imagined she was a bareback girl and I was willing to pay the cost and take the trip but not the fuck now thanks to you!
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
p.s. sorry about your bad experience. been in that situation myself before it sucks.
-
10-20-20 17:12 #2520Senior Member

Posts: 145Replying to my own inquiry
Well seeing as I have no self control and very little patience, I went this afternoon to see her despite not getting any replies. She's real, pics are real just flattering angles. She's not amazing but not bad. She has that high wide butt that some girls get, hard to describe but it's not a bubble. The room smelled like pot, she had nice long curls. Decent looking girl over all, thick maybe chubby. Her ad is full of deceit as far as the menu. No kissing no GFE and everything covered. I wanted to bail at the point when this news was broken to me but I was not up for the drama of trying to get my donation back. So I dreamt that she took her clothes of to reveal some nice looking on the the bigger Side size tits. Messed around With them for a second and then I laid back, got ready for the rubber and she put it on. Not the sexy way with her mouth and not like the pros at PMs where they open that thing wide enough to fit a fist in and just envelop your whole manhood in one shot. It was just like you'd imagine it in a sex Ed video she just held the tip and rolled it down awkwardly. Then proceeds to give and actually realy good CBJ. If it wasn't for the cover it might have gotten me where I wanted to be. But after a few minutes I just asked to move on. She asked me front or back and I said front because I'm a creep I guess and that's what I prefer. LOL. We just did mish and she covered her eyes and or avoided any kind of eye contact at all costs. She made some noises but they weren't noises of enjoyment more like discomfort. But her snatch was actually super wet and didn't smell. I actually commented about the wetness and asked if she had lubed up before my arrival as I sure didn't see her apply any, her reply was "no, it's always like that". I was like damn, if this girl was just a little bit more interested she'd be on my list with that juicy clam. But alas I figured I'd have to just do what I came to and move on because she wasn't showing any signs of opening up and becoming any more inviting or into the deed. Filled the bag flushed it and got dressed. I over paid 1. For a qv because I was expecting a GFE experience. She didn't rush me at all but Needless to say I didn't get what I was expecting. Situation was safe and she has really nice tits and a good wet box but she was so disconnected from the event that I will not be repeating, at least not for that rate.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 16:51 #2519Senior Member

Posts: 32Real
Off of James st. Fair haven. Little pricey 1. 5 hhr and that's really her body in the pics.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 13:00 #2518Senior Member

Posts: 304She lives on Saltonstall Ave in Fairhaven. Off Ferry St.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
Her donation list is high.








Reply With Quote






