Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 658 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 9864
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5679
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage68  [View Original Post]
    So this asshole just sent me a PM asking me if I'm a homo after I posted about noobs padding their post count and not really contributing. A quick glance at his post history and he has provided no actual reviews in the last year. All chatter and banter while contributing nothing and PM'ing insults. We need less takers and more contributors.
    Now has a Shower party? 220 we talking about. Been there for well over 10 years by one owner or another, always had the table Shower. Have to say though the table showers there do not come lose to RI.

  2. #5678

    Newbiestyle

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage68  [View Original Post]
    So this asshole just sent me a PM asking me if I'm a homo after I posted about noobs padding their post count and not really contributing. A quick glance at his post history and he has provided no actual reviews in the last year. All chatter and banter while contributing nothing and PM'ing insults. We need less takers and more contributors.
    Check out out Massholes.

  3. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage68  [View Original Post]
    Then we spend the next five minutes with her lecturing me about rates, and that only old ladies and grandmas will go lower. Told me all the spas talk to one another and know the going rates and they read the reviews online, so they know what everyone is paying.
    I rest my case that the parlors sticks together and the white knights are the endless idiots causing inflation and we need to stop being selfish and band together.

    This is a perfect evident posts of what I've been saying all along. Look at how this provider hustle you for her jacked up prices but yet goes on to try to pump you like a farm animal and rush you out the door. Good thing you took control. Next time, lecture her back and tell her mongers are tired of not getting adequate service for jacked up prices. You guys need to stop being chicken shit and learn to hit back. You are the one paying, you have some leverage too you know. You just made it harder for the next guy to negotiate as this chic is empowered to continue on her jacked up prices and lowly services.

    Hell, it's not just her, how many times we've seen on here white knights gloating about dropping 120 for a lousy CBJ, we shoot ourselves on the foot with the stupidity. She, they, just capitalize on the foolishness.

  4. #5676

    Vintage at High

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage68  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for a 30 minute rub. Chatty provider, think she has been there a while, I seem to remember her from a prior visit a year ago, hard to tell with masks. Cute, nice figure with firm B cups, cute ass and a little bit of a pooch tummy. Talked a lot and asked a bunch of nervous questions. After ten minutes of back rub and a quick tease I flip. Suddenly treaty negotiations start and she wants 120 for CBJ. I counter with 1 and she stays her ground. Then offers nude HJ for 80, I counter 60, she refused. Then we spend the next five minutes with her lecturing me about rates, and that only old ladies and grandmas will go lower. Told me all the spas talk to one another and know the going rates and they read the reviews online, so they know what everyone is paying. Once she got going I couldn't shut her up. We finally agreed on nude HJ and I had to pay up front. Now the mood is killed. Despite that she gave a very spirited HJ and body to body rub, though it felt somewhat rushed and she had a death grip on my boogey-nights, I had to take over a couple of times. I made her work for it and watched the clock. I wouldn't pop until I got all 30 minutes, she broke a sweat, LOL. Got a thorough clean up, a hug and out the door. I might repeat in a pinch but there are better options out there.
    Everyone knows that High is a FS place where everything is available including raw fucking. Just go away with your meaningless BS.

  5. #5675

    Newbiestyle a trol

    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieStyle  [View Original Post]
    Waverley just keeps getting better and better. The current rotation is good Annie and Candy, both are very fuckable. And they will be more than willing to do exactly that. More is available from Annie. They now have shower at the shop. You can take it either before or after the session or both if you really like taking showers.
    So this asshole just sent me a PM asking me if I'm a homo after I posted about noobs padding their post count and not really contributing. A quick glance at his post history and he has provided no actual reviews in the last year. All chatter and banter while contributing nothing and PM'ing insults. We need less takers and more contributors.

  6. #5674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    What's that?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    I think there's a lady Main Street Waltham that had a really grey Bush. It almost looked like it was 70 years old. I hope this helps.
    Seriously, what the fuck is this? Is that your pathetic attempt at humor?

  7. #5673

    Calm down Cheezefist / Trickster666

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    Are you fucking serious? I don't give a rat's ass about the guy coming after me. Why should I? I am going to pay whatever it takes to get what I want. It affects you? Then in your next life try to go to Princeton and then to Wharton. Perhaps you will have more than 20 dollars to pay your hoes
    It's nice to see you exposing yourself. You need to calm down dude. You're going to have a freaking stroke. I'll try to take it easy on you and all your profiles for now on. Nah. Fuck that you douche. LOL!!

  8. #5672

    I don't care. Do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    The problem was going over or under the norm has a direct effect on a guy coming after you.
    Are you fucking serious? I don't give a rat's ass about the guy coming after me. Why should I? I am going to pay whatever it takes to get what I want. It affects you? Then in your next life try to go to Princeton and then to Wharton. Perhaps you will have more than 20 dollars to pay your hoes.

  9. #5671
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  10. #5670

    Cheezefist=NewbieStyle, Trickster666

    You really must be bored dude breaking out all the old accounts. Unfortunately no matter how many accounts you use. You are still a douche bag.

  11. #5669

    Cheezefist=Dgell, OldtimerMA, DentistBob etc

    Brushing the the dust off your other accounts fuckface? I'm still waiting for your DentistBob review. LOL!

  12. #5668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    While I wouldn't suggest getting onto a highway if a SW wouldn't get out of ride, I would drive some distance out of their comfort zone, for instance south Boston or towards Quincy using surface roads, and tell them to get out and that I'm not going back towards where they were picked up. I would pull over as many times as need presenting the exit. Many aren't from the Boston area and would be lost pretty easily. They can always catch someone for a ride back. Fortunately I have not had to do this, but that is what I will do should this happen and I don't consider it kidnapping. The smart ones will bail early.
    Dude I think you're taking OlGary too seriously. By him<ellipsis} or maybe it's her? Or it? There is somebody that swears to me via PM that OlGary is a female to male post-op. Is it even possible? OlGary did you actually cut your tits off? Come on bro! That's just so cruel and unusual. Yuck!

    In any case, per OlGary I'd be a life long criminal no matter what I do. LOL I wouldn't have it any other way though anyway. Imagine if the likes of OlGary thinks fondly of you? That's perverted and would definitely point to one's crooked value system.

    MoreBJ you may want to consider posting what you wrote in SW forum as a response to my old post about getting on the highway. The more opinions we have on how to handle the situation when she wouldn't get out of the car the better IMHO.

  13. #5667
    While I wouldn't suggest getting onto a highway if a SW wouldn't get out of ride, I would drive some distance out of their comfort zone, for instance south Boston or towards Quincy using surface roads, and tell them to get out and that I'm not going back towards where they were picked up. I would pull over as many times as need presenting the exit. Many aren't from the Boston area and would be lost pretty easily. They can always catch someone for a ride back. Fortunately I have not had to do this, but that is what I will do should this happen and I don't consider it kidnapping. The smart ones will bail early.

  14. #5666

    Nrlmus Gay lover?

    Such details of how much you admire the guy. If you are not his gay lover, a butt buddy perhaps?

    Hey, question Mr Slickwilly, since you are so fond of Mr Nrlmus, what do you think of his suggesting mongers kidnap crackheads who passes out in their vehicle and speed driving on the highway and let them choose their fate once they find out they've been taking against their will?

    Please let me know if you want to see the posting from the sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, I call them like I see them Nrimus. A couple of the things you told me I just said to myself. This is a good guy.

    Now for a fight. Get that guy on the escorts page that is saying he is so handsome, so well built, that hookers don't charge him. Here onto Massholes.

    Will Ole Gary love him because he doesn't pay (his dream) - or hate him because he's a pompous braggart?

    Now Ole Gary, if this guy 'Alpha AF' (Really? AF?) looks like Brad Pitt and the girls don't charge him, does that makes the 'normal folk' rates go up? Does that really piss you off? Is that worse than overpaying, or no? The girls have to make up the money somewhere right??

    Which one of Ole Gary's names will attack first? Will he lump poor Cheezefist into the battle somehow. Because of the hatred over the great lady boy debate of 2017? (By the way you two, my offer still stands- I will show up with a speculum and a headlamp and settle this once and for all if she ever comes back from China).

    That's the message exchange I want to see. The Ole tightwad veteran monger vs the handsome roided stallion pussy killer. Fireworks guaranteed!

    See now you guys have me sucked in on this nonsense.

  15. #5665

    Call them like I see them.

    Ahh, I call them like I see them Nrimus. A couple of the things you told me I just said to myself. This is a good guy.

    Now for a fight. Get that guy on the escorts page that is saying he is so handsome, so well built, that hookers don't charge him. Here onto Massholes.

    Will Ole Gary love him because he doesn't pay (his dream) - or hate him because he's a pompous braggart?

    Now Ole Gary, if this guy 'Alpha AF' (Really? AF?) looks like Brad Pitt and the girls don't charge him, does that makes the 'normal folk' rates go up? Does that really piss you off? Is that worse than overpaying, or no? The girls have to make up the money somewhere right??

    Which one of Ole Gary's names will attack first? Will he lump poor Cheezefist into the battle somehow. Because of the hatred over the great lady boy debate of 2017? (By the way you two, my offer still stands- I will show up with a speculum and a headlamp and settle this once and for all if she ever comes back from China).

    That's the message exchange I want to see. The Ole tightwad veteran monger vs the handsome roided stallion pussy killer. Fireworks guaranteed!

    See now you guys have me sucked in on this nonsense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Thank you love! You're 'the babe' Bubba LOL.

    As for you Olgary, well, you know, them Brazilian porn stars are not going to give it up for $20 ol'chop, even back in Brazil let alone here. If you mess with them though couple of Brazilian favela types are going to be on your ass before you even get a chance to pack your bags and turn you into a girly man in no time. So you might as well keep on lowbolling those poor NMS types, you know the ones that don't deserve to eat so get that last piece of bread out of her mouth! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape