Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 1355 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Two Good Lessons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate1776  [View Original Post]
    A good lesson in never pre-paying and avoiding that woman.
    I agree 1000% on both counts.

  2. #14117
    Quote Originally Posted by NamLiam85  [View Original Post]
    After some miscommunication, finally cleared up.
    A good lesson in never pre-paying and avoiding that woman.

  3. #14116

    Ears Still Ringing!

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/55310091/

    I met her last night. She is a BBW, and even tho her head service is 10/10, the rest felt pretty unenthusiastic. Daty and covered FS for $150 half. Won't repeat.
    Saw her as well! You're right! Great head! Fucked her mish for half hour! My back is all scratched up and my ears are still ringing!

  4. #14115

    Amber in Elk Grove

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/55310091/

    I met her last night. She is a BBW, and even tho her head service is 10/10, the rest felt pretty unenthusiastic. Daty and covered FS for $150 half. Won't repeat.

  5. #14114

    Paris g

    Saw her yesterday, nice girl. Communication not so good on the setup but that was only a minor inconvenience. She's a bigger girl but pretty cute. Her tits and enthusiasm were nice.

  6. #14113

    Sweet Candy:

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate1776  [View Original Post]
    You're 100% right her rates are high when you look at her. The problem is lack of quality gilfs in the area. There's Candy in arlington heights, but her schedule is odd and I don't do car dates.
    Very good looking, great attitude, full-figured, young looking GILF!! Well worth the visit!!

  7. #14112
    Quote Originally Posted by NamLiam85  [View Original Post]
    Oh I've tried. After 2 weeks she's like send a request in Venmo. I then text and she states she's sick. Then I text again and says she hasn't had a chance to go to her bank in Indiana because she had an eye infection and will get to it. So like I said I don't expect to see the deposit from her because it's almost 4 weeks at this point. So my only recourse in the time being was to file a complaint with tryst to take her profile down stating everything I've said here. So they've asked for snapshots or messages etc supporting my complaint so that's on going as we speak.
    After some miscommunication, finally cleared up.

  8. #14111
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    She wants way too much money for being a super old fat lady with really fake tits and no teeth. It's true that sometimes you want a nasty old gilf to fuck but she should be charging like 50 bucks, not 200.
    You're 100% right her rates are high when you look at her. The problem is lack of quality gilfs in the area. There's Candy in arlington heights, but her schedule is odd and I don't do car dates.

  9. #14110

    AA Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by DJChitown  [View Original Post]
    I met a young lady that is looking for a few guys who don't mind dropping a minimum of 300 roses for CFS. She does outcall only but is a non-pro. She is a new girl so I will only be sharing her with Senior Members. She wants 300 to 1000 for meetings. Here is a pic of her. Only verified members who have shared will get access to this girl. If you have met some of my girls before you know that I only share top notch girls. I would be interested in some non pro fit girls as well. Spinners preferred.
    I just saw this. Now. So see my previous PM to you.

    We seem to have a similar interest.

  10. #14109
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTomo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Miss Becky lately? I remember her from several years ago before she went to Florida. I don't see any recent ads either. Here's the old one.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1951676
    Her Onlyfans says she was active just 3 days ago so she' still around, seemingly.

  11. #14108

    Had A Mostly Positive Experieince

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Someone on The othER site stated she asked for money up front and never showed up. Wonder if this is the same deal. I saw another review that said she never sent a video after someone paid her for one.

    I've wanted to see Bonnie for a while, but it seems like more negative reviews are popping up lately.
    I saw Bonnie the summer of 2019. Back then there were rumblings of her not being punctual, and as expected, she was not when I came to her incall. Almost had to pressure her that I was going to walk away if she didn't respond quicker via text. Even after I DID get in the incall, there was just a lot of chatting and overhead that I tolerated because little guy was thinking and I didn't want the experience to go downhill.

    For the main event, however, I was satisfied. Above average BBBJ and yes, BBFS / CIP twice.

  12. #14107

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    How did she scam you? Some details would be helpful.
    Someone on The othER site stated she asked for money up front and never showed up. Wonder if this is the same deal. I saw another review that said she never sent a video after someone paid her for one.

    I've wanted to see Bonnie for a while, but it seems like more negative reviews are popping up lately.

  13. #14106

    Miss Becky

    Has anyone seen Miss Becky lately? I remember her from several years ago before she went to Florida. I don't see any recent ads either. Here's the old one.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1951676

  14. #14105
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Did you try agency? Michelle escorts host downtown.
    Thank you for the response! I have never contacted an agency before. In Boston there is the famous BTT but I was too cautious, and its all Korean girls, who I figured I could see at AMPs anyway. I guess its the same as sending info to a provider, which I have of course done. Is Michelles reputable enough to give them screening info? Any girls that you recommend? A bunch look great from pics but blurred faces of course.

  15. #14104
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDe  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a provider who hosts in downtown area, or somewhere that isn't a hike from chicago.
    Kelani hosts downtown a few days a week. 450/ hr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kelanichi

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape