Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 28086
-
10-20-20 23:33 #13311Banned Member

Posts: 707Reverse image search
There are several reverse image searches options and I believe there's a built-in extension for fire fox but a very simple one is called tineye.
https://tineye.com/
You can save a picture to your phone and then upload it or you can copy and upload a URL.
The ad you were asking on went back to one hit for an OK Cupid personal ad from 2018.
Usually if it's a porn star or a copied image you see 50 or 100 hits from different websites so you know it was a copy. A copied image doesn't mean that that's not a service provider but something shady going on when they're copying photos from somebody else.
Originally Posted by Bear78
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 20:31 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 132Bravo Vv069! Great first review! Looking forward to more, and can assist anytime in the future.
Originally Posted by Vv069
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 20:27 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 132IMO, sketchy pass on that.
Originally Posted by Bear78
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 20:21 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 132Joy 2801 Mission Valley
Decided to check this place out as two others posted reviews and it's pretty close to my place. Resides at same building many independents work out of and entrance next to the elevator on the second floor. Knocked on door in what appeared to be mamasan (pixie cut hair), and escorted me to my room. Maybe I should've took off once seeing it was her, but I was really tight on time and needed to blow off some steam. She starts to massage with "requested" medium pressure, but it ended up being soft caressing and teasing around the butt area which got me excited and proceeded with the flip. From there, she asked me what I wanted, so might as well go all the way! Put the C on and I had to request for a CBJ which was a sad 2/10, so switched to Mish and she complained I'm going too deep (not fake, but legit crying complaint). I think her best feature is her soft hands, so totally NOT worth seeing her, unless you want a HE (I'm betting she'd be good at that), but nothing more.
Face- 5/10 with mask on, and 2/10 mask off (grading on an AMP curve).
Service- 2/10 no massage skills demonstrated and didn't seem to enjoy us mongers favorite part.
Body- 2/10 thin build, flat ass, bolt ons which I dislike (with eraser nips for those you like that).
Age estimate- mid to late 50’s (again, totally not my preference but I guess another bucket list to cross off?)
-
10-20-20 19:50 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 108665x L. K Mimi
Have the pleasure of going to counter part to MRC and drew Mimi!! Small petite beauty!! Large C's / small D's on a great little spinner body!! Great skills and super sensual!! Had a great round with all positions!!
Super sweet and only here for a week!!
-
10-20-20 18:35 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 335https://tineye.com/
Originally Posted by Bear78
[View Original Post]
Copy image URL and paste it in there.
-
10-20-20 17:57 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 75Tiffany of Know Knots Spa
Anyone know where Tiffany go? Or do you have her number? Please let me know or shoot me a private message.
She's one of my ATF like Jessica. I like those natural boobs.
Do you guys have any recommendation?
-
10-20-20 17:09 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 28[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-20-20 16:14 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 479Some potential bad news.
https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/he...0-22423c7b485b
I think if numbers keep moving in the up direction for Covid cases that massage places will be shut down again along with gyms and other facilities.
-
10-20-20 03:04 #13302Regular Member

Posts: 8Ericka
Anyone have any advice on this one? I don't know how to do reverse image searches, so thought I would ask the experts on this.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/198160
-
10-19-20 23:14 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 205San Diego Board of Tourism
Of course you're helping because you're the king! LOL! Just saw an opportunity for humor. Wouldn't that be something if AMPs were listed in the SD Board of Tourism literature? I could see you acting as a consultant. Haha.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 15:23 #13300Regular Member

Posts: 17Thank you, Columbus!
Thank you! I now have 2 reasons to return!
10 out of 10 Vicky and legendary Lily.
Also, thank you for that post. It helped me tremendously in locating "SPA".
Has anyone ever tried visiting as a couple? I'm curious what the cost and experience might be like.
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 15:14 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 95It's Vicky and she's a gem. I saw her last week and I've seen her three times since then already. Can't get enough! See my review earlier in the forum.
Originally Posted by Vv069
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 12:59 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 77Mrc
Called them up this morning and lady on the phone said said only Emma was working so I decided to visit based on previous reviews. I get this short girl with long hair, a little chubby but borderline 6/7. Basically get a really good CBJ, its on par with some of the better BBBJs I've gotten at sdag, but beyond that she refused to do anything besides mish, used her leg to prevent me from going deeper than like half way and it was all a bunch of fake moans. Total damage was 2. At that point why not go to a k girl agency for a bit more and double the time no? Either way on the way out girl said her name was Vicky so I got the new girl whom they had told me was at luck sometime today and not Emma the supposedly only girl there. Pretty disappointed but wouldn't hurt to try again if they actually let me see the girl I'd asked for over the phone.
-
10-19-20 09:13 #13297Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey bro!
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
Just helping out another member who reached out for some recommendations.
I haven't seen our favorite Latina advertised in awhile. You must be keeping her busy. LOL.
I hope all is well. Stay safe and happy hobbying!











Reply With Quote





