Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 32185
-
10-20-20 23:14 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 67Whic
Who did you end up seeing?
Originally Posted by Wolfman11
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 20:09 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 51Zina
Zina sent me a text tonight. She is working tomorrow Wednesday 21 Oct last day until February. Good luck. I can't see her tomorrow. InAvn.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 19:03 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 210It's amazing how different those IG pics look. I wouldn't even have been able to guess that was Leah and I've seen her several times years ago.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
Hope you report back if you do see her.
-
10-20-20 18:59 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 210Saw Amanda when she came back last year; definitely not as much fun as the first time. Kristina brings a smile to my face. She visited a few yrs ago and I happened to call at the right time but haven't heard she's been back for years. When was Carrie around? Would have seen her.
Originally Posted by Life410;5033396Carrie[URL
Walking down memory lane brings me back to the good ole' days of Halogen Girls and TGND too.
-
10-20-20 14:35 #16836Regular Member

Posts: 16Never mind we all good
Never mind, they called back after they got a hold of DT and after answering a few verification questions, I was able to easily make an appointment.
Originally Posted by Wolfman11
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 13:58 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 283I agree with Savannah. I would like to see her come back. Savannah was BBBJCIM as part of her normal routine. I never saw Marilyn.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]
Carrie: https://web.archive.org/web/20140724...om/page22.html.
Dina: https://web.archive.org/web/20130806...com/page4.html.
Joy: https://web.archive.org/web/20130731...om/page16.html.
Kristina: https://web.archive.org/web/20120723...om/page10.html.
Amanda.
-
10-20-20 13:43 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 467Zina
Interesting. She had an ad Sunday on BP. I guess that doesn't always mean anything. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 12:20 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 384Pretty sure she's gone now. Someone last week mentioned she was only here for 1 more week.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 09:14 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 143After a multi year investigation they were only interested in the owner operators.
Originally Posted by JustForUsag
[View Original Post]
https://www.seattlesexoffenselawyer....ses-on-owners/
-
10-20-20 09:09 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 467Zina
Anyone have any look seeing Zina? I have texted several times and never get a reply. Is this normal for her? Is it her or her handler?
-
10-20-20 09:06 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 467Angel Therapy
Saw Linda again. Have seen her many times and is one of my ATF. He was good as ever. Would highly recommend.
-
10-20-20 09:03 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 467Eve
Saw Eve last week in the basement of a small office building in Falls Church. Even is a beautiful girl, but little to no massage. Had me flip after 15 minutes. Removed her top but not her panties. Allowed little to no touching. Paid for and hour and was out the door in 35 minutes. Will not repeat.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...h/9638056.html
-
10-20-20 08:48 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 467Leah
I tried many times years ago to see her, but between our schedules not aligning and poor customer service, mostly poor customer service was never able to see her.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
Is that really her? She looks better then on their site, which looks pretty damn good.
-
10-20-20 06:48 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 210It's funny you don't realise how much you like something til it's gone. For me, Marilyn, Savannah.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 22:35 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 549Would love to see Marilyn come back only because she offered me BBBJ every time with no tip asked. I did leave her extra but she just did it with no questions. She graduated from college and has a boyfriend now so I don't think I'll ever see her again.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




