Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 749 1149 1649 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 24833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15113

    Questionable

    I was enticed by the pics, as I think any warm-blooded male would be. After some convo, we set a date. She asked how I was going to pay. I said cash. She does not accept cash. Although she did not ask for the money up front,” I backed off.

    Last edited by Admin2; 10-22-20 at 00:43. Reason: Requested by OP

  2. #15112

    Anyone dream with girls on escort-galleries?

    They're an advertiser on here, so I clicked and saw 11 women listed for Indy. Particularly like this one. Anyone know of these women, or her specifically, are legit?

    https://www.escort-galleries.com/lusan-20548-c504

  3. #15111

    Green Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. Small BBW with huge breasts and beautiful light green eyes. Good personality, gives a very nice BBBJ with lots of tongue action, and has very affordable rates. She looks better in person than her pictures. Saw her at a decent westside hotel. I will repeat.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/55189788/
    I saw her this morning based on your review and spot on the head, she likes the doggy as well and I finished in her mouth. Communication is great and I also will repeat.

  4. #15110

    Real?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34166811

    For some reason I think I've seen her before on various sites in the past otherwise I'd say she's a scam.

    Anyone have any info on her.

  5. #15109

    Eb

    Is anyone else having issues with EB not showing phone numbers?

  6. #15108

    Green Eyes

    Just saw this one. Small BBW with huge breasts and beautiful light green eyes. Good personality, gives a very nice BBBJ with lots of tongue action, and has very affordable rates. She looks better in person than her pictures. Saw her at a decent westside hotel. I will repeat.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/55189788/

  7. #15107
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    I think he was talking about the link below. I call her "No Name Nips" because of her big nipples and I have never seen her post a name on the multitude of numbers she's had in the past. As Burglar said she does have major Pharm and communication issues. IMO stay away, not worth the time wasting or health issues.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55141961/
    Before her pharma issues took control she was an excellent provider with an amazing body, but now I'm pretty sure she is willing to do anything to get her fix when you can get a hold of her. You're playing a game of Russian roulette with her IMO.

  8. #15106
    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her.
    I unfortunately have. She was in a low end hotel on the east side. She isn't ugly, but her face was pretty rough looking. Her body is actually pretty nice. The service was lack luster. Very mechanical, and not rude, but she didn't want to put much effort into it either.

  9. #15105
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMorFun  [View Original Post]
    You boys know the drill long time lurker first time poster. Been around awhile (few years) never post, generally because any one of you long time upper echelon seniors or Eager beaver regulars always beat me to whatever I have to say, ask, or report on. Anyhow, thought about seeing HC but have not found any recent posts on her (except for another member to ask if she is still safe to see) I have dug through and yes I RTFF frequently but I cannot find anyone's recent comment of a visit positive or not or any news as of lately.

    So I ask my fellow mongers, is she still safe to see? Or any other news regarding her like yes she is safe but there is some issue or another? Thanks in advance.
    In a dream I Saw honey yesterday, Due to our schedules not lining up it took a while to set up but she Is safe. She is super friendly and bubbly, the service was great including great oral, multiple positions, very responsive to Daty, she was clean and freshly showered and she has a great body. I almost took her eye out with my cum shot 😂. Would repeat again. The only drawback, which didn’t bother me much was no The only drawback, which didn’t bother me much was no kissing due to rona.

  10. #15104

    Saw this one....

    ...When I was in town last week. The pics are her, but probably several years old as she appears to have gained and then lost a lot of weight as evident when he took her clothes off. Very sweet girl and came prepared with the necessary supplies. Everything seemed to be on the menu. Started with some DFK. Moved to some BBBJ and she played the rusty trombone. Finished with CIM. She definitely was a pleaser - 1.4 for the half. Don't think I'll repeat as I was hoping for the version of her that were in her ad.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/317-763-8696
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ox6uNe_thumb_xl.jpg‎   lmPj6p_thumb_xl.jpg‎   rIY6Cf_thumb_xl.jpg‎   j4uIEc_thumb_xl.jpg‎   3SgjYy_thumb_xl.jpg‎  


  11. #15103

    Honey CoCo

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMorFun  [View Original Post]
    You boys know the drill long time lurker first time poster. Been around awhile (few years) never post, generally because any one of you long time upper echelon seniors or Eager beaver regulars always beat me to whatever I have to say, ask, or report on. Anyhow, thought about seeing HC but have not found any recent posts on her (except for another member to ask if she is still safe to see) I have dug through and yes I RTFF frequently but I cannot find anyone's recent comment of a visit positive or not or any news as of lately.

    So I ask my fellow mongers, is she still safe to see? Or any other news regarding her like yes she is safe but there is some issue or another? Thanks in advance.
    I rode her about 4 times a couple of years ago before she split town. Nice body but kinda mechanical. She was hot before she started selling her pussy and has started to look worn out. Her price point is on target and if I am out of options I would hop on for another ride.

  12. #15102
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Wait this wasn't DI Kay right?
    That Kay has retired.

  13. #15101
    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her.
    I have. She is really nice. She is a talker and smoker but very accommodating. Facewise she is OK. Bodywise she is super petite if you are into that which I am. Performance was good. I'll repeat in the future. Only thing was she told me she was GFE and foot fetish friendly but she was neither really.

  14. #15100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo8888  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like she's changed her name and her phone number. And two weeks ago I had an appointment set with her and she ghosted me. So I thought I would reach out again and just see. Set a time arrived and at the Quality Inn in Castleton. Then she went ghost. Avoid this one at all cost.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55175920/
    Wait this wasn't DI Kay right?

  15. #15099

    Is she good

    Anybody seen her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201018-201032_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape