Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,121 to 18,135 of 61370
-
10-21-20 13:43 #43250Senior Member

Posts: 241Raven
Yes, that's her and like the ad says, she is good at what she does.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 13:00 #43249Senior Member

Posts: 631Raven
I spotted her out last night. She moves fast.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the pics in the ad. I've seen more meat on a chicken wing.
-
10-21-20 12:57 #43248Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Raven
Yep, that's her. I had her twice so far. Loves what she does and doggie is her favorite. Cums quick. Didn't mind being filled up either.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
10-21-20 11:31 #43247Senior Member

Posts: 97Raven
This her?
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-time/34060774
-
10-20-20 23:34 #43246Senior Member

Posts: 80Did she wear a black hoodie.
Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 17:36 #43245Senior Member

Posts: 241Raven
Decided to search for some afternoon delight. Initially, I thought I was going to end up eating everyone's most hated of cereal in ZombieLand, Fruitless Loops. I circled for a good 30-40 before I spotted Raven. She dyed her hair Black / Blue so I didn't recognise her. The last time I enjoyed her company, she was rocking blond hair. Anyway, scooped her up and went to my spot, sat back and let those beautiful crimson lipstick covered lips wrap around my member and get to work. Damn, there's nothing like getting some great head after a long day at work. I enjoyed watching her head Bob up and down, never any complaints as I just enjoyed her talents. Moved on to missionary. She has such a beautiful snatch. I spread those lips and got to work. I asked her if she was OK with receiving a DNA cocktail and she agreed. Blasted deep inside her sweet hole. She never asked for a tip but gave her one anyway. Overall, a great young lady. Stats: 5'2", slim, dresses nicely, shoulder length hair, smells good, great attitude. Be safe.
-
10-20-20 11:16 #43244Senior Member

Posts: 80OK cool ill have to check then I've heard about her a lot on here.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 11:07 #43243Senior Member

Posts: 270Kiera
She is out usually midday.
Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 23:39 #43242Senior Member

Posts: 80Any idea when she's out there.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 12:16 #43241Senior Member

Posts: 91Baltimore is best
I read you alls forum all the time, probably the best, since my city, Houston has a dead forum compared to y'll. But if you guys like to travel, PM me first.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f8ce2031912f
Got a few that love creampies too, I met one who wants a gloryhole.
-
10-18-20 17:24 #43240Senior Member

Posts: 1369Reds
It sounds like your talking about Reds. Her hair is dyed deep red. She is a above par provider and a cool chic as well.
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 13:07 #43239Senior Member

Posts: 243I just want to throw it out there that this Lydia gives unreal BBBJs. She has a large, unshapely body but her mouth is incredible.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 11:58 #43238Senior Member

Posts: 174And about half the size of this one.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 10:56 #43237Senior Member

Posts: 1369Lydia
Nope. The Lydia their speaking of has long dark hair, model type figure and cute in the face. Hangs around the Payson, Pulaski area.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 10:09 #43236Senior Member

Posts: 1625This is not the Lydia we are talking about.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




