Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 1457 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12064
    Quote Originally Posted by TubeLover59  [View Original Post]
    Useless, tries to rob you stay away. Takes your money and complains a lot so that you go away.
    She has an onlyfans page at megs_dead. I doubt she is in the area escorting also. Could be wrong, but I'd bet my left but on it.

  2. #12063
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Google "Sky Banks Escort". She sure gets around. In the last 2 months she's been in Texas, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, now WI. Perhaps she is the unicorn we've all been searching for, but I'll let someone else TofTT on who actually opens the door.

    HS.

  3. #12062

  4. #12061

    Useless, tries to rob you stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by SamXyz510  [View Original Post]
    Useless, tries to rob you stay away. Takes your money and complains a lot so that you go away.

  5. #12060

    Better options

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Need some feedback from the board on this one. Not much has been said about this one. She did make it seem like the area was sketchy and she asked me if I was fine coming into that area, which was near Tuetonia and Capital. I got the feeling that she was legit and a previous post confirms. I am familiar with Capital but not necessarily that specific area. Is that area a no go zone?

    May take the jump but I'd like to avoid a mistake if I can.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/928001572476
    That is a bad neighbourhood. She's not worth the risk at any price. I don't care if she's vanilla cream it's not worth it.

  6. #12059

    Nikki / Nicolette

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    She has gone UTR and is only seeing her old regulars.

  7. #12058
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Need some feedback from the board on this one. Not much has been said about this one. She did make it seem like the area was sketchy and she asked me if I was fine coming into that area, which was near Tuetonia and Capital. I got the feeling that she was legit and a previous post confirms. I am familiar with Capital but not necessarily that specific area. Is that area a no go zone? May take the jump but I'd like to avoid a mistake if I can.
    Plenty of large apartment buildings in that area. I'd stay out of them day or night. Bad area overall.

  8. #12057

    Teutonia & Capital

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Need some feedback from the board on this one. Not much has been said about this one. She did make it seem like the area was sketchy and she asked me if I was fine coming into that area, which was near Tuetonia and Capital. I got the feeling that she was legit and a previous post confirms. I am familiar with Capital but not necessarily that specific area. Is that area a no go zone?

    May take the jump but I'd like to avoid a mistake if I can.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/928001572476
    My opinion is dicey at best during the day but possible, a no go for me at night. I'd be concerned about vehicle vandalism if you have a nicer car.

  9. #12056
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter what site you're on. 98% of the girls are either fake, scam, won't reply, use the covid excuse, only want an online arrangement or will try to get you to send them money for doing absolutely nothing.
    Premium snap and onlyfans is to blame as they're making enough money on those platforms from guys who don't like to get out of their basements, no offense to anyone.

  10. #12055

    Kinda interested but

    Need some feedback from the board on this one. Not much has been said about this one. She did make it seem like the area was sketchy and she asked me if I was fine coming into that area, which was near Tuetonia and Capital. I got the feeling that she was legit and a previous post confirms. I am familiar with Capital but not necessarily that specific area. Is that area a no go zone?

    May take the jump but I'd like to avoid a mistake if I can.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/928001572476

  11. #12054

    Monday Meh

    Was out and was striking out. Found this one. She said her name was Steph. Seemed normal on the phone. Nope. Junkie and very meh at everything. I'd put her at about 100-110 lbs. Pretty dumpy place in not the greatest neighborhood.

    Pro's: Banged it out on a squeaky inflatable mattress which just made me laugh. Didn't mind facial. She didn't seem psychotic, personable and could hold a conversation.

    Cons: Paid too much. Should be 100 max. She was just going through the motions. Barely. Didn't like the deep pounding.

    Overall, I would repeat in a pinch at 100 just to get the job done. Anything more than that just isn't worth it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/870448913485

  12. #12053

    A few encounters

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/900391281345

    Sabrina.

    She's been around for awhile. Pics aren't her. She used to have 2 other ads but same number. Boring and lousy service. Great body and pretty face. That's the only positives. She just gets naked, hands you a condom and expect you to get hard on your own. Dead fish all the way but she's tight so that helps. Won't repeat or recommend.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/138077005830

    Brie.

    Short thick nice asf ass. Clean body no signs of usage. Nice attitude. It's her in the pics. Hard to get set up though. Nothing bare but does allow DATY. Does any position on request and gets into it. Would repeat and recommend.

    Kind of tired of Milwaukee. Thinking of seeing agency in Chicago.

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/

  13. #12052

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by SamXyz510  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    New over here, I saw a lot of posts mentioning SA and just checked it out. Any of you have any good experiences on it in Milwaukee? Anything to watch out for? I have to pay $90 to even read or send a message so thought I'd ask over here before going for it.
    It doesn't matter what site you're on. 98% of the girls are either fake, scam, won't reply, use the covid excuse, only want an online arrangement or will try to get you to send them money for doing absolutely nothing.

  14. #12051

  15. #12050
    Quote Originally Posted by SamXyz510  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    New over here, I saw a lot of posts mentioning SA and just checked it out. Any of you have any good experiences on it in Milwaukee? Anything to watch out for? I have to pay $90 to even read or send a message so thought I'd ask over here before going for it.
    There's a whole other thread of the Milwaukee Forum dedicated to Seeking Arrangement, go check that out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape