Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 1361 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    She ghosted you or was it because you gor catfish by a bigger girl? I review her couple months ago and yes she is a waste of time with fake pics.

  2. #12136

    Lame time in Cumberland

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/707505254331

    Not sure if the link works. Says her name is Stephanie in the ad, which she did not write. The ad is too well written. First of the pics in the ad are not remotely close to the provider. She is very heavy, not old and withered in the face but just a completely different person. Hosting in an apartment on the third floor of a house in Cumberland. Asked where to park (driveway was full) no response. Pulled on to a side street, and waited. She texted me to use the side and and come up to the third floor. Passed a guy smoking a butt on the steps. Got the feeling he wasn't associated but knew what was going on. Let myself in and went upstairs to an open door. She was in the living with her back to me doing something with her purse. Didn't stop until I said hello. I was disappointed with her appearance but I was already there. I pulled down my pants and sat on the couch. She handed me a condom and said I give head with condom. I said nope and pulled up my pants. She said ok ok. Sucked it for a minute and said you ready? No I'm not. Another minute she hands me the condom again. No cowgirl, and go slow. Obviously will not repeat.

  3. #12135

    Of the minority. BDSM escorts

    I'm sure it's not the most common request, but I wish there were a greater selection of BDSM escorts out there.

    There are only 2 on Eros-Providence, 1 is Ms Behaving Badly which is okay but pretty pricey and the other is Nikki whom I haven't worked with but seems even higher requests.

    I really don't trust the STG posts in that area as many of them are tired old postings from women posting in every single outlet they can to garner attention.

    If you have any leads could you drop them here or PM me? Thanks, Bob.

  4. #12134

  5. #12133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Mother Daughter Fetish?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Here's one from earlier this year.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062
    Anyone try her "Mother Daughter Fetish" mentioned in the ad?

  6. #12132

    Bathroomless Ash.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Here's one from earlier this year.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062
    The 5795 number should work.

  7. #12131

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoGFan98  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kerry-es...vidence-401906

    Sorry thought I posted the link. We didn't even talk we got right to business and she wanted me to bust as soon as we started. And every time I get the hh I can't finish fast enough or they're telling me to hurry up. But I totally agree with you brother. Qv or hh is the way to go. Stay safe my friends!
    I had posted a review regarding the same issue with her around last year at this time. Complete waste of time and money.

  8. #12130

    Exotic Italian / Puerto Rican

    Has anyone seen this girl? If so, how was she? I'm typically not into the darker meat but man she is curvy and sexy as all hell. Any info is appreciated!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/688669223508

  9. #12129
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a link for Ashley these days.

    Can't seem to find one lately.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.
    Here's one from earlier this year.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062

  10. #12128

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Both Bathroomless Ashley, who has been discussed ad nauseam on here, and Stephieg69 who is on SA, are excellent for DFK. Stephie is the best of those two for that, though, and loves to literally exchange and drool spit into each others mouths while fucking, as do I. Use the search engines on this board to find Ashley's links. As for Stephie, you'll need to go on SA and get her contact info yourself. PLEASE NOTE I WILL NOT SUPPLY STEPHIE'S NUMBER BY PM! But one of the main reasons I keep going back to both of them is DFK. Stellar, passionate DFK and enthusiastic CIP are STRICT requirements for any repeats on my own dance card. All 3 holes are open for deposit, with either of those, too.

    There is also Jamie / Sparrow who eagerly participates in all of the above and DFKs like on her honeymoon and is superb for mutual spit in mouth games as well, if you can find her! But do not ask me how to find her, as I no longer have a working number for Jamie, she was working the streets and I found her rather accidentally because I don't normally pick up street meat, but that's what she was doing the last time I cum-pumped her.

    Use the search engines on this board to find my pictures of all three of the above hoes if you are interested in their appearance.
    Anybody have a link for Ashley these days.

    Can't seem to find one lately.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  11. #12127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Kerry.

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoGFan98  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kerry-es...vidence-401906

    Sorry thought I posted the link. We didn't even talk we got right to business and she wanted me to bust as soon as we started. And every time I get the hh I can't finish fast enough or they're telling me to hurry up. But I totally agree with you brother. Qv or hh is the way to go. Stay safe my friends!
    Well her ad says she don't offer quick visit because she like to take her time LOL.

  12. #12126
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoGFan98  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/662157558155

    I seen a video of her on pornhub but just wondering if anyone has seen her and if so how was it?
    Can you post the link to the vid (if it's allowed) or PM to me, or just tell us how to search for it LOL.

  13. #12125

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Well what do you expect. These girls that advertise for hour want to chat not fuck LOL. You got to understand these girls don't like their job like that even if others pretend. So, qv and hh is best so you just go in and fuck and leave.

    By the way. Which Kerry you saw?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kerry-es...vidence-401906

    Sorry thought I posted the link. We didn't even talk we got right to business and she wanted me to bust as soon as we started. And every time I get the hh I can't finish fast enough or they're telling me to hurry up. But I totally agree with you brother. Qv or hh is the way to go. Stay safe my friends!

  14. #12124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTem  [View Original Post]
    Looking at this provider:

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/999225248117

    Anyone had any experiences, good or bad?
    I'll help you out. Stay away.

  15. #12123

    Any info?

    Looking at this provider:

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/999225248117

    Anyone had any experiences, good or bad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape