Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 636 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #5568

    TammieRey

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TammieRey

    Tammie looks like a young Latina, good face but not as pretty as KylieMaris (same booker). Slender body medium height nice slender legs but skin is brown not as white as Kylie. Attitude is friendly and willing to obey. Service is ok, I think you have to tell her what you want her to do, maybe bec she's an amateur and not a pro. BBBJ is terrible (I couldn't feel anything! She didn't suck hard (which I prefer) but she did try to suck harder when I told her, but it still was not hard enough (it seemed like she doesn't really want to suck). Kissing is more like lfk than dfk (I didn't get any tongue from her). I did a quick daty and concentrated on sucking her boobs with pierced nipples. Her boobs are her greatest asset, they are natural C / D and firm enough. Her ass is pretty nice too, great for K9 position.

    She's somewhat shy and not very vocal during sex (even tho I think I pounded her hard). I did cim her tho, that was the only good thing.

    I prob would not repeat (not bec. I don't like her) just because she's similar to Kylie and Kylie is much better in both body and service.

    In summary, Tammie is not bad; she has a pretty nice body; it's worth seeing her one time. Everyone's taste is different and she might offer better service if she likes you, so I would recommend giving her a try.

    Below is her menu:

    Spanish / European.

    5 ft 3 in 115 lbs 32 D Natural.

    For privacy reasons no face pics sorry.

    Rates.

    $300 hour.

    $200 half hour.

    Services are GFE (please shower before you come. You can also shower at any incall).

    BBBJ with CIM, dfk, daty, dato on me, fiv, msog hour, cfs, cob.

    No Greek / fia, no COF, no BBFS or camel slides. No pics / video.

    Happy Hunting.

  2. #5567

    Your New Pupil

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraCreamy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't tried post covid. Pre-covid I was going BBFS appointment back to back for about a year. About 3-5 times a week.
    Wait so you're rich? Please sponsor me.

  3. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by BTrain  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice (so she was good enough that I repeated). Very cute face, phenomenal body, nice to talk to. Good attitude and tries to please, but she is uptight about things, which led to some awkward moments. It is a bit too obvious that she doesn't enjoy getting pounded. I don't regret seeing her but do not plan to repeat again.
    Matches my impression. Really hot, very quiet, and submissive. A little gun-shy, about PIV and definitely not doing this as a career calling.

  4. #5565
    Quote Originally Posted by HVOogre  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, any intel on this one? I've already decided to pull the trigger, but I was curious if anyone knew anything going about her. Body looks good, menu looks good.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AmeliaHazel
    Saw her twice (so she was good enough that I repeated). Very cute face, phenomenal body, nice to talk to. Good attitude and tries to please, but she is uptight about things, which led to some awkward moments. It is a bit too obvious that she doesn't enjoy getting pounded. I don't regret seeing her but do not plan to repeat again.

  5. #5564
    Quote Originally Posted by JerG63  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is there a low selection on hx? I joined post-covid times. For those of you who were around, was it buzzing before?

    Also, is there a way to hide the ads that keep bumping themselves to the top of the updates? I see the same ones everyday.
    Haven't tried post covid. Pre-covid I was going BBFS appointment back to back for about a year. About 3-5 times a week.

  6. #5563
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyVeteran  [View Original Post]
    I've seen QoD girls for years and years and I've never seen or heard of a BBFS offer. I'm not saying it doesn't or can't happen just saying how?!
    Flash some cash and sometimes they bite? Not a few 20's but several or a few hundys!

  7. #5562

    HX leveling up?

    Howdy fellas,

    Years ago I was a level 4 or 5, I can't really remember under my old handle. I had been a part of several early email list, prior to HX, tooth, and the like. I was a Tommy's list OG.

    About 6 years ago I fell in love and moved from SoCal and asked the admin to delete my old handle. Big mistake. Now that the relationship is over and I'm back in Southern California I've signed up again. But all of my old connections I lost. So I've been trying to rebuild my trust levels.

    Someone suggested going to see ladies with high level numbers for a BnG.

    Can any of the fellas here suggestive me BnG girls in LA I can see to help build back my level while also not going broke in the process. Feel free to pm me, here or there.

  8. #5561
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyVeteran  [View Original Post]
    I've seen QoD girls for years and years and I've never seen or heard of a BBFS offer. I'm not saying it doesn't or can't happen just saying how?!
    I just ask the girls when I see them. Some are into it and some aren't.

    How was Sadie? Her pics are hot af.

  9. #5560
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanxxx  [View Original Post]
    So you find the time?

    I got one no problem.

    That sucks no CIM really blows.

    By texting Tomas or QOD typically how I do after sending a PM to confirm its me.

    Thats what I like to hear thanks for sharing. She swallowbyour load?

    QOD also has another newbie Sadie.
    Can confirm, she's the bees knees. Didn't try for CIM but she puts on a great show and has a banging bod.

  10. #5559

    AmeliaHazel

    Gentlemen, any intel on this one? I've already decided to pull the trigger, but I was curious if anyone knew anything going about her. Body looks good, menu looks good.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AmeliaHazel

  11. #5558

    Just ask LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyVeteran  [View Original Post]
    I've seen QoD girls for years and years and I've never seen or heard of a BBFS offer. I'm not saying it doesn't or can't happen just saying how?!
    I just ask the girl when I see her LOL.

  12. #5557

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    BBFS for both.
    I've seen QoD girls for years and years and I've never seen or heard of a BBFS offer. I'm not saying it doesn't or can't happen just saying how?!

  13. #5556
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Giftcards work great.
    Yes, gift cards are the easiest way to join hx. Just look at the link they offer to make sure they will accept the gift cars you want to use first.

  14. #5555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way to get out of hplex quarantine for someone that's not from the area? I'm not really excited at the idea of sending a personal check or money order but will if that is the best way. Are there other ways around this? My area doesn't have many providers on it.
    Giftcards work great.

  15. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way to get out of hplex quarantine for someone that's not from the area? I'm not really excited at the idea of sending a personal check or money order but will if that is the best way. Are there other ways around this? My area doesn't have many providers on it.
    The easiest way is to pay with a $25 (or more) gift card. You can purchase it with cash and just follow the steps to use the gift card on HX: https://www.humaniplex.com/membership/giftcard/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape