Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,671 to 17,685 of 33761
-
10-20-20 13:41 #16091Banned Member

Posts: 350No means yoo many no-no / s
IMHO, kinda plump foe 99 lbs. But scroll down to tha no no loisy-maybe ok lmits but less fin I betcha!
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 12:55 #16090Senior Member

Posts: 377GiGi Back in town
So this one is back in town. Last time she was here I saw her and had alot of fun.
Older, good shape, soft and sexy.
https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george
Highly recommend.
-
10-20-20 12:17 #16089Senior Member

Posts: 43April
I can't remember if I've seen her before in person or if she's a cam chick but if anyone has anything on this one please do tell.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...639.htm?cat=26
-
10-20-20 11:56 #16088Senior Member

Posts: 308Thank you!
Thanks again, they contacted me today hopefully everything works out. It is a bit sketchy but the first provider I ever saw (in San Jose) had a similar process and she was well worth it (in contrast to the hard lessons I learned in Vegas on the way home.
Originally Posted by Spuinilli
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 10:44 #16087Senior Member

Posts: 1811That happened to me about a year ago. I registered with the site and left a review. Then the site started doing strange things like you described. I bought a new computer as it was time for an up-grade, I did not re-register with the site, and the problem went away.
Originally Posted by Dinker85
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 10:35 #16086Senior Member

Posts: 140Thanks Slayer.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
I had seen Vanessa fox in the past. She was like her photos and charged a reasonable $260 rTe. But that was 3 ish years ago.
$800 is crazy when you consider a porn actress get about that for an 8 hour day shooting the scenes!
-
10-20-20 10:25 #16085Senior Member

Posts: 116Alligator
Anyone else escort alligator not working when you click around? Mine opens fine but anytime I click on a link in an ad for reviews etc it redirects me to EROS. I've seen scams and bugs on all the ad sites but never like this.
-
10-20-20 10:16 #16084Senior Member

Posts: 75Mid-30's by the Franklin Park Zoo
I was wondering if anyone else has seen this lady that was posting on STG recently? White, huge droopy tits but fun nonetheless. Very clean. Clean place despite being in the hood. I felt adventurous. She had a lot of crazy tattoos but had a good attitude. Has a belly probably. Looks like she took down all her posts. I saw her over the weekend and just wanted to know if YMMV with her. I'd only repeat in a pinch. BBBJ, NO CIM / COF, but okay everywhere else. NO BBFS. Needed a bit of directions. Seniors Only.
-
10-20-20 10:11 #16083Senior Member

Posts: 44References are not needed.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 09:45 #16082Senior Member

Posts: 736Eros is 99.9999% full of scammers at the moment.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
However prices have gone way up. If you are looking at the higher end girls that 10 years ago would have charge $300, they are now all at least $600.
STG still has some lower priced girls but if you can find one that isn't a scam or junky let us know.
-
10-20-20 09:36 #16081Senior Member

Posts: 140Eros
Hey Guys.
Mainly have stuck with Aamp.
It has been awhile since I contacted anyone on Eros. Just tried this week and I could not believe the prices I was quoted. 800 for Incall!
Is this the going rate out there or did I just get "lucky". Talk about PPS!
-
10-19-20 23:17 #16080Senior Member

Posts: 50Isabella
Any one have info on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/bellamuneyy23
-
10-19-20 21:46 #16079Senior Member

Posts: 308BTT reference needed?
Hey folks searched the forum and had trouble locating exact info on this part, is a reference needed to verify at BTT?
-
10-19-20 21:39 #16078Regular Member

Posts: 1Visited her a couple months back. Was very sweet and tried to satisfy. It's her in the pictures but I believe the pictures are quite old. Not the greatest experience but not a bad one.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 08:04 #16077Regular Member

Posts: 9Outcall
Will be in Boston for work next month, any good recommendations for girls for hotel.
Outcall? Can trade some NY info.










Reply With Quote




