Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17823

    Look at the third picture carefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    I've texted with her today. This is her first post (according to her). She is car dates only until she can make money to get a room. Plus she says she does not drive.
    Nasty stuff. What is what appears to be a fairly large bump on the left side of that thing?

  2. #17822

    Carley

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendMc  [View Original Post]
    I did yesterday and she pulled the I'll be right back. 1st off she is pregnant which is a surprise. I looked through all the pages or to at least page 16 and didn't see anything. No name really to search by. So I decided to take the plunge. What a mistake. 2nd time this has happened in my life. I always find the person and get my money back and this will definitely be no different. Just wish I would of knew her name was Carly. I'm currently looking for a red truck and I have license plate to reverse lookup if someone else needs it.
    I have a friend who actually has seen her twice. The 1st time he picked her up & took her back to his house & banged her the 2nd time he went to some shitty house in Hopewell. They got started & someone knocked on the door she claimed her weed girl & of course she skipped out on him & just left him there!!

  3. #17821

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken one for the team on this one yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/263488744972

    I'm a little skeptical. Any reviews or feedback out there?
    I did yesterday and she pulled the I'll be right back. 1st off she is pregnant which is a surprise. I looked through all the pages or to at least page 16 and didn't see anything. No name really to search by. So I decided to take the plunge. What a mistake. 2nd time this has happened in my life. I always find the person and get my money back and this will definitely be no different. Just wish I would of knew her name was Carly. I'm currently looking for a red truck and I have license plate to reverse lookup if someone else needs it.

  4. #17820

    Prospects

    I was prospecting today. These two today caught my attention.

    She said that she would be here a while.

    $ qv $5 Hh $$ HR.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/55210301/

    She said she was going to be here a week.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...rts/caucasian_

    Any info would be appreciated.

  5. #17819

    Stg girl

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this young lady? It look like a new post. Please post or PM me.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/371475921691

    Thanks. Streetsmart1.
    I've texted with her today. This is her first post (according to her). She is car dates only until she can make money to get a room. Plus she says she does not drive.

  6. #17818
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken one for the team on this one yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/263488744972

    I'm a little skeptical. Any reviews or feedback out there?
    You are a senior member, with 400+ post. You should know better. But hey, as always YMMV.

  7. #17817

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/55227286/

    I think there is a review on this one back a month or so ago, just curious if anyone else has any feed back before I take the plunge, thanks in advance. On another note I've been striking out big time lately, details in another report to come.
    I can't speak to recently as I saw her years ago in a private residence. The pictures are an accurate representation, kitty smelled a little to me, but wasn't a bad overall visit. I think there are better providers at that price point but may be personal preference.

  8. #17816

    Info? TGTBT?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...rvics/33802995

    Any info on this one?

    She has been posting recently but I suspect she is TGTBT.

  9. #17815

    Bella

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/55227286/

    I think there is a review on this one back a month or so ago, just curious if anyone else has any feed back before I take the plunge, thanks in advance. On another note I've been striking out big time lately, details in another report to come.

  10. #17814

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Tina? Been trying to contact her with no response.
    I have not heard from her either. If she's out of the game, my north of town game will have dried up. Always looking for friends in the Northside general area.

    Jack.

  11. #17813

    Link for Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/55219758/

    Has anyone seen Redd since she's been back advertising. I've had some good visits with her back in the day, banging body and good value back then. Any info is appreciated.
    https://callescort.org/804-294-0224

    Try this link, not sure what happened with the other one.

  12. #17812

    Dakota

    Be careful with this one. Bad part of town. Guy answers door. I leave. I called her she said he is a drug addict crashing on her and Lexi's couch. She ghosted me Saturday after a 2 hour drive said she was passed out all day. That is only half of it. Bad news in my opinion.

  13. #17811
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken one for the team on this one yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/263488744972

    I'm a little skeptical. Any reviews or feedback out there?
    If you have a fetish for getting robbed hit her up.

  14. #17810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R  [View Original Post]
    There is a lot of information about this one on the forum. I have no first hand info, but if you search for "Carly" you will find what you are looking for.
    I reviewed her without a actual dream. She got me all the way to place then asked for deposit. Then got pissed when I said no.

  15. #17809

    Right on the money

    Quote Originally Posted by Tick6868  [View Original Post]
    "Ok, I will share some information on Dakota. I have seen her many times the last month. She is a real sweetheart and passionate when it comes to the fun stuff. Typically I arrive and she will come sit on my lap in a little sexy outfit, nice touch. After couple minutes we make the jump to her room for a little make out and loosing the clothes. She really gets into DATY so don't hold back there. She also likes to give a good BBBJ as long as you are clean. The rest is covered mish, doggie, and spooning, depending on your mood. She is a real keeper. Pics are legit, best looking provider in richmond. It kills me to share, but I want to help her out too. Haven't seen Dakota and Lexi together, but Dakota said she is in to girls also. So I am thinking it would be pretty hot. She is also about the tightest I have had in a long time. Smokin body and good looker. Pics are real.
    I second this and my experience this morning was very, very similar. The only difference is I chilled on her bed while she got freshened up. She is definitely not a clock watcher and we both had a great time. I will definitely be back.

    Please treat her right. She is a keeper!

    Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape