Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 32180
-
10-20-20 13:58 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 283I agree with Savannah. I would like to see her come back. Savannah was BBBJCIM as part of her normal routine. I never saw Marilyn.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]
Carrie: https://web.archive.org/web/20140724...om/page22.html.
Dina: https://web.archive.org/web/20130806...com/page4.html.
Joy: https://web.archive.org/web/20130731...om/page16.html.
Kristina: https://web.archive.org/web/20120723...om/page10.html.
Amanda.
-
10-20-20 13:43 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 467Zina
Interesting. She had an ad Sunday on BP. I guess that doesn't always mean anything. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 12:20 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 384Pretty sure she's gone now. Someone last week mentioned she was only here for 1 more week.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 09:14 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 143After a multi year investigation they were only interested in the owner operators.
Originally Posted by JustForUsag
[View Original Post]
https://www.seattlesexoffenselawyer....ses-on-owners/
-
10-20-20 09:09 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 467Zina
Anyone have any look seeing Zina? I have texted several times and never get a reply. Is this normal for her? Is it her or her handler?
-
10-20-20 09:06 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 467Angel Therapy
Saw Linda again. Have seen her many times and is one of my ATF. He was good as ever. Would highly recommend.
-
10-20-20 09:03 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 467Eve
Saw Eve last week in the basement of a small office building in Falls Church. Even is a beautiful girl, but little to no massage. Had me flip after 15 minutes. Removed her top but not her panties. Allowed little to no touching. Paid for and hour and was out the door in 35 minutes. Will not repeat.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...h/9638056.html
-
10-20-20 08:48 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 467Leah
I tried many times years ago to see her, but between our schedules not aligning and poor customer service, mostly poor customer service was never able to see her.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
Is that really her? She looks better then on their site, which looks pretty damn good.
-
10-20-20 06:48 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 210It's funny you don't realise how much you like something til it's gone. For me, Marilyn, Savannah.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 22:35 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 549Would love to see Marilyn come back only because she offered me BBBJ every time with no tip asked. I did leave her extra but she just did it with no questions. She graduated from college and has a boyfriend now so I don't think I'll ever see her again.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 21:25 #16825Regular Member

Posts: 3I don't disagree with any of that, especially the part about keeping your mouth shut if stopped. But I don't have any experience with the types of places you're talking about. My experiences have all been with semi legit places that are more out in the open but also offer HEs.
Originally Posted by RockSwithSalt
[View Original Post]
I realise the risk is small and I read the Jupiter case very closely. I have no idea if sneak and peek warrants and video surveillance would be allowed in VA. My guess is it wouldn't be but it's anyone's guess. It was the Tucson cases from a few years ago and the Seattle cases more recently that freaked me out. Tucson was especially troubling and egregious. Plus Rockville, but like you said if those guys had just shut up they wouldn't have been busted.
Stay safe.
-
10-19-20 20:37 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 210Who do you hope to see back at ST?
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 17:22 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 912The AMP at Roger Bacon Drive is Korean. I think the one referenced in Stafford is Chinese.
Originally Posted by Wp212
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 16:11 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 549It ranges from standard HJ which is included in house fee to FS. Depends on the girl. Leah offered FS in 2016 but who knows what she's going to offer now. I don't think she's going to be sticking around for too long to be honest.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 15:14 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 143I tend to prefer low key establishments with minimal signage that have a double door setup with TV monitoring and the indoor door locked. If you are ever stopped / questioned you were there for a massage don't volunteer any information. They are not doing a video sting of patrons like the fiasco in Florida where the taped evidence was thrown out. So unless you admit it they have no evidence. Keep your mouth shut.
Originally Posted by Justforusag
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





