Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 30814
-
10-19-20 21:11 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 50I've tried too
I tried her a couple times with no luck. She replied once and then nothing another time. Seems to be a waste of time.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 20:53 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 25Katiie
Had a dream with Katie, she has a nice body and a nice face. She gave a pretty good BBBJ but stopped too soon and motioned to move on. She was definitely down to BBFS but I elected for the rain coat. Experience was overall good except she tapped out before entire hhr was done and got on her phone with her son so major turn off. Disappointing considering she said "destroy me" won't repeat.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/798904423289
-
10-19-20 19:38 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 269Tina & demons
Knowing nothing about her, before or now, the photos that she posts are a dead giveaway to the demons. Especially the bottom picture, there are visible track marks all over her.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 16:39 #11311Regular Member

Posts: 1Dream with Katiie
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/015435230499
Had a dream today with Katiie, and holy shit does she not disappoint. Contact was quick and easy, donation settled, and when she says nothing is off limits, she means it. (Well, aside from Greek. She won't do that.) Nice little body, firm tits with suckable nipples. She was down for DATY, gave a great BBBJ, and then into doggie for main event. She was nice and vocal, responding whenever I spoke, lots of dirty talk. I had an amazing time, and will probably be repeating later in the week.
-
10-19-20 16:04 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 1651Darby
I was 50-50 on it over the weekend but after reading up on her I figured it was a waste of time, glad I went with my better judgement.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 16:00 #11309Senior Member

Posts: 507Nevermind. I tried to TOFTT but I can tell through text she's a raging *****. Pass.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
Edit: Because the board developers think we need to be censored, the word I used is witch with a capital B. Better devs?
-
10-19-20 15:43 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 122Darby
I haven't been out in a while so after reading reviews on Darby I thought I'd give it a try. I read many have been ghosted, but I went to Chapel Hill anyway. A good drive from Crabtree area. I took my pill and headed out. Got there on time. Text her I was there. Nothing. Damn I got ghosted too. I should have gone with the facts rather than the few great reviews she has. I tried Foxx and she's out of town. Solace doesn't respond anymore. Damn. Went home and took care as I watched some porn. I won't try again. You may have better luck. But being ghosted is the last straw for me. Any reliable suggestions. My type is GFE milfs.
-
10-19-20 14:46 #11307Regular Member

Posts: 15Lexie
I've met with her about a dozen times, even had a different number than her usual one. She went dark on me late July and haven't heard from her since.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
I know she was thinking of leaving the scene at some point but no clue if she did.
-
10-19-20 14:41 #11306Senior Member

Posts: 827Which Jennifer / Summer are you talking about.
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 14:33 #11305Regular Member

Posts: 1Good providers?
Anyone know any good providers that cater to younger men in the Raleigh / Durham area? I've set up a couple dates and I drive to the location and I get no response after.
-
10-19-20 14:30 #11304Senior Member

Posts: 52Jennifer / summer on Eros
On Eros. Jennifer / summer is a little spinner. Great body. Clean.
Originally Posted by Hikinguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 14:24 #11303Senior Member

Posts: 507Nefertity
Renae is good but variety is the spice of life, right?
Anyone know anything about this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/064233754684
-
10-19-20 13:50 #11302Regular Member

Posts: 18Layla
I had a similar experience with her. About 30 minutes into a 1-hour session she asked "Are you close? I'm not rushing you or anything." Killed it for me.
Originally Posted by Kek9069
[View Original Post]
Having said that, she was friendly enough, but kind of spacey and unenthusiastic.
-
10-19-20 12:54 #11301Senior Member

Posts: 142Fake
I travel quite a bit and I have seen her all over the country at the same time on the same day. Not sure what the deal is there.
Originally Posted by NightTrain
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 11:10 #11300Senior Member

Posts: 1710You didn't miss out on much. Fake pics, though she's similar slightly. Heavier, all covered, all business. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






