Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,251 to 20,265 of 31139
-
10-19-20 14:11 #10889Senior Member

Posts: 3079When I met her she said she was moving here, and would be travelling to and from Miami and here. Then a few weeks later all her ads disappeared. So she is either staying low key while here, or your right, and she has moved on. It would be a shame if she left as I hadn't ever really had a chance to explore her fully yet!
Originally Posted by Ckbnc
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 13:56 #10888Senior Member

Posts: 129Sure
Sure that's not a dude?
.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 11:46 #10887Senior Member

Posts: 364Wondering if she has moved on from Charlotte. The drama you suggested may have been enough. Seen her twice and it was quality time each time.
Originally Posted by BobEavis1
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 08:34 #10886Senior Member

Posts: 79You never know for sure, but I don't think she has any problems with demons. She owns her playhouse and bought a nice, new house last year and drives an expensive car. She does invest in a lot of sexy lingerie. You can see Lizzy with complete confidence. Someone said she was high volume, but when I was seeing her before moving from Charlotte last year, she typically saw friends from about 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM M-F and only does hour visits so she can't be too high volume. She makes the occasional exception on Saturdays. If you like beautiful older ladies (late 40's) with a great body, then it's your loss if you don't see her.
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 06:36 #10885Banned Member

Posts: 1148Serenity
No drug habit? Sheeeeit, she looks like the corpse bride. I would stay the hell away from that bs sob story.
Originally Posted by NonBeliever75
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 06:33 #10884Banned Member

Posts: 1148B
Hit the search function. She's been reviewed.
Originally Posted by Popye
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 06:26 #10883Banned Member

Posts: 1148Hialeah
What's the golden rule of tricking? YMMV.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 06:19 #10882Banned Member

Posts: 1148Reporting
I agree with this. However, the required part is to make sure the shady banks, dealerships, jewelry stores, etc. Have to report.
Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy
[View Original Post]
Let's be honest, most of those places are reporting anything. They're more crooked than anybody.
-
10-19-20 00:04 #10881Shill for Hialeah ignore all my posts.

Posts: 56Hialeah
I saw her not too long ago and she was having trouble with a guy harassing her, and someone broke into her car. Sometimes stress in that situation can make a very bad day.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
We all have bad run ins from time to time.
And she is legit. If you treat her with respect she will match it. I've seen her multiple times with no problems and the experience you get is superb at the least.
Keep her on your bucket list and try her out, you won't regret it.
-
10-18-20 23:49 #10880Senior Member

Posts: 79Anybody that posts the middle finger is an absolute no. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Stay away.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 21:41 #10879Senior Member

Posts: 1455Child, crib, monger, etc
You're right. She really doesn't seem to care at all about her background, which alone would cause a concern to me that she isn't careful or cautious about other things. Does she seem to have demons?
.
Originally Posted by AnthonyMarc
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 21:21 #10878Senior Member

Posts: 7337I had to look at it a couple times before I seen it myself but I was viewing on a small iPad screen.
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 21:07 #10877Senior Member

Posts: 110I'm Also Monitoring
She does look great, I saw her ad and assumed she was too good to be true, and searching her number didn't give me any further indication, but if you get any info or reach out, would love a PM.
Originally Posted by QCMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 20:33 #10876Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking for any intel on this one
Has anyone seen her? Any info is appreciated.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/759643402569
-
10-18-20 19:01 #10875Regular Member

Posts: 7Madison / Paris
Does anyone know what happened to a chick named Madison / Paris? Young blonde girl with a great ass. I think she was from Virginia but was living in Charlotte.











Reply With Quote





