Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3651

    ClassyLadiesofChicago

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen the posts on RR, and I've filled out the forms on their site, how do I go about setting up a session with a lady from ClassyLadiesofChicago. Is it call only? Is it the online form only? What's the screening? Any help would be great.
    Everything is done through text. The will get your screening information by texting. They do not accept phone calls and do not reply to their form on line.

  2. #3650

    Risks with everything

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieIL  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm new to this scene, and I have tons of questions before I meet with first girl, what are recommendations, how to act, what agencies are the best in town, and most important thing that I'm worried is how do I know if girl is clean and risk free? Probably for most of you these questions might seem stupid, but as I said I'm pretty new and have 0 experience.
    As others have mentioned, you never know if a girl is clean. And I mean that in general. I have friends that have never (to my knowledge) seen a SW, but they got something from chicks they met a bar, in college, etc. A **** who sleeps with a bunch of dudes just because is more likely to be careless compared to one who does it professionally.

    If you want to be really safe, the more you're willing to spend, the more likely it is that you'll be safe. Someone charging 80 for a quick visit in a shady neighborhood is much more risky than someone charging a few hundred at an upscale hotel.

  3. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieIL  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm new to this scene, and I have tons of questions before I meet with first girl, what are recommendations, how to act, what agencies are the best in town, and most important thing that I'm worried is how do I know if girl is clean and risk free? Probably for most of you these questions might seem stupid, but as I said I'm pretty new and have 0 experience.
    I'll be completely honest with you. This scene has plenty of permanent life altering risks. There is never a way to know 100% sure if the person your with has something to give you. Using a condom is a no-brainer, however even with a condom it is not 100% effective. If he's riding you Cowgirl and she start leaking on your condom and her fluids go on your balls you can get genital herpes; there is also the case that the condom might fail, break, or simply be outdated. All of these things are risks that if you don't feel comfortable taking you shouldn't partake. If you look at my post history you will find that I only indulge in L1. Which has by far the least risk out of all the activities. I still do check their hands though for any skin rashes or strange textures. Now with Covid19 there is another invisible risk. So by all means. Nothing is safe and if you have an issue with it. I would say just stop now and turn around.

  4. #3648

    ClassyLadiesofChicago

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen the posts on RR, and I've filled out the forms on their site, how do I go about setting up a session with a lady from ClassyLadiesofChicago. Is it call only? Is it the online form only? What's the screening? Any help would be great.
    Just text.

    Handler's name is Christina, I think.

    Good service there.

  5. #3647

    ClassyLadiesofChicago

    So I've seen the posts on RR, and I've filled out the forms on their site, how do I go about setting up a session with a lady from ClassyLadiesofChicago. Is it call only? Is it the online form only? What's the screening? Any help would be great.

  6. #3646

    There will always be risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieIL  [View Original Post]
    most important thing that I'm worried is how do I know if girl is clean and risk free
    You should be fine if you don't kiss, and always cover it up.

    Do your due diligence before you contact someone. This includes reverse image searches, google searches, and searching this forum. Most people who report on girls here have actually seen them, and you can PM people that seem to provide reliable reports for more information. For your first time, my suggestion is to find a girl that has been reviewed here a lot so you don't have to worry about if the girl is real.

    For girls you find on your own, if it seems too good to be true, then it often is. Also keep in mind that any information you send to an agency or girl will likely be saved by them forever.

  7. #3645

    New to this scene

    Hello, I'm new to this scene, and I have tons of questions before I meet with first girl, what are recommendations, how to act, what agencies are the best in town, and most important thing that I'm worried is how do I know if girl is clean and risk free? Probably for most of you these questions might seem stupid, but as I said I'm pretty new and have 0 experience.

  8. #3644
    Shill for Alenachicago ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Another one

    Quote Originally Posted by CactusJack828  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kelani has a new website.
    Another one of Marcus used up girls. Brave of him to be marketing when they are under investigation. I would stay away. New website to send clients to Mce. Kelani is over priced just like all their girls.

  9. #3643

    Kelani

    Looks like Kelani has a new website.

    kelanichi.com

  10. #3642

    Ywsm

    Does anyone have any thoughts on which girls at YWSM are worth seeing and what the damages are these days?

  11. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by BT007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has experience with Austra of Five star? Or any good of them?
    Also anyone has good experience with chicagoescort or Chicago babes or Chicagocityescort? I never heard anything for all of three agencies so hopefully someone has good experience then please share.

  12. #3640
    Anyone has experience with Austra of Five star? Or any good of them?

  13. #3639

    262 - Ivana

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Emily is great, saw her thee times.

    Scarlett is worth seeing next.

    When they return, see Melody and Madison.

    I think Ivana is back and worth seeing for her oral skills.

    Read my posts on the Euro board.
    Thanks to TJGeek, I spent 30 minutes VIP with Ivana. WOW! She is as described on here a dancer and does a sexy strip tease. Her oral skills are amazing but covered and include taint and rimming. She is very nice however her English is limited. Had her CG & K9. Wonderful time, would recommend.

  14. #3638

    Rayna at ECE

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    I was texted they are closed?
    I saw Rayna of ECE on the same day I posted the msg, 10-8-20.

  15. #3637

    Ma

    Quote Originally Posted by DanDaMan6  [View Original Post]
    The move doesn't make any sense. It was the differentiating factor that made MA the best now it's one of the rest. I did see Vera red and confirmed it was Katherina from MA with a black wig. Same pudgy belly and lack luster chest. She is kind of cute, but you can tell she is tired of this business. It's funny because she posted on her Twitter that she's not Katherina and referred to MA as a used up agency when she's the one who's used up. 6/10 - overall rating.

    https://twitter.com/VERARED5
    Sandra won't tell you if the girls is wearing a mask and won't kiss supposedly because of the virus. You'll have to find out if you book.

    Prices going up with the agency also and no longer a good value.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape