Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 24820
-
10-18-20 21:45 #15100Senior Member

Posts: 478Wait this wasn't DI Kay right?
Originally Posted by Mo8888
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 20:16 #15099Senior Member

Posts: 683Is she good
Anybody seen her.
-
10-18-20 16:52 #15098Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for help- HC Honey honeycoco
You boys know the drill long time lurker first time poster. Been around awhile (few years) never post, generally because any one of you long time upper echelon seniors or Eager beaver regulars always beat me to whatever I have to say, ask, or report on. Anyhow, thought about seeing HC but have not found any recent posts on her (except for another member to ask if she is still safe to see) I have dug through and yes I RTFF frequently but I cannot find anyone's recent comment of a visit positive or not or any news as of lately.
So I ask my fellow mongers, is she still safe to see? Or any other news regarding her like yes she is safe but there is some issue or another? Thanks in advance.
-
10-18-20 16:15 #15097Senior Member

Posts: 581Shelbyville Ad
Yes, I KNOW the old adage that any "provider" wanting pre-payment is a scam, but is this one possibly an exception? It's just so specific. If anyone knows she's legit, message me because I'll be near Shelbyville tomorrow and wouldn't mind meeting the girl in the pics. https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...d/979648225638.
-
10-18-20 15:42 #15096Senior Member

Posts: 63Kay Is Not OK
So it looks like she's changed her name and her phone number. And two weeks ago I had an appointment set with her and she ghosted me. So I thought I would reach out again and just see. Set a time arrived and at the Quality Inn in Castleton. Then she went ghost. Avoid this one at all cost.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55175920/
-
10-17-20 06:40 #15095Senior Member

Posts: 408Your Braver than Me
She told me she was out of raincoats and she was cool with BBFS because she was clean. Ya right! I saw rigs in the bathroom when I arrived. I dropped a Jackson and said goodbye. Room was a pit as well.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 06:18 #15094Senior Member

Posts: 292Definte pharm issues
Saw her and was shocked she called her dope boy while I was there. She wanted a delivery for the same amount I gave her. I bet before her addiction she was a fine piece of ass. She hasn't crossed over to looking like an actor on the walking dead yet but with her current lifestyle it's close. Washed the little feller like a madman after putting my bare dick in her mouth.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 06:03 #15093Senior Member

Posts: 408You Got Your Wish
SexCreation110 started a bog for DI. It may take some time for everyone to transition to it. Until then I guess you will have to skip through the posts you don't want to read.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 05:59 #15092Senior Member

Posts: 408Confused
I think he was talking about the link below. I call her "No Name Nips" because of her big nipples and I have never seen her post a name on the multitude of numbers she's had in the past. As Burglar said she does have major Pharm and communication issues. IMO stay away, not worth the time wasting or health issues.
Originally Posted by BuggerOff69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55141961/
-
10-17-20 05:53 #15091Senior Member

Posts: 292Then don't
But a lot of us do. Agree with the separate page for them but have no issue either way. Honestly in Indy we just have Tryst which is a hit or miss, SA that is now filled with scammers, and listcrawler or Babylon that comes with all kinds of junkies. So makes sense that DI has the market.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
It actually bad all over Midwest. In Cincy folks are giving positive reviews of women that are obese, strung out and even read one that had no teeth but reviewer said she was good looking.
If you find a gem outside of DI or even Eros, please review. I would read it.
-
10-17-20 05:44 #15090Senior Member

Posts: 408Oops
Sorry for the mistake. It's what happens when I read to fast. Numbnutts however cleared up the question for everyone. He's such a Sl*t! LOL.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 05:35 #15089Senior Member

Posts: 408Research
Google her number and do a google image search of her pics and you will find she is posting all over the country and even in Vancouver. I don't believe she will be the one answering the door even if she gives you an address with a door. Guys do your research.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 03:35 #15088Senior Member

Posts: 181Agree
Suggested this awhile back. 3/4 are posts I have no desire to read.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 02:49 #15087Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks for nothing
Yet another post that adds nothing to the forum.
-
10-17-20 02:34 #15086Banned Member

Posts: 350As usual, I am confused and confusing things, but aren't you referring to someone in Italy who has a location on the link of 'east', but it is link listed to Indianapolis IN?!
IF so, no wonder you have to wait hours for a reply-time zone difference and fact that its relatively legal there, so provider may actually be "happier" than just on drug of choice aka in the USA?!
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





