Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 1150 1650 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 24833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15098

    Looking for help- HC Honey honeycoco

    You boys know the drill long time lurker first time poster. Been around awhile (few years) never post, generally because any one of you long time upper echelon seniors or Eager beaver regulars always beat me to whatever I have to say, ask, or report on. Anyhow, thought about seeing HC but have not found any recent posts on her (except for another member to ask if she is still safe to see) I have dug through and yes I RTFF frequently but I cannot find anyone's recent comment of a visit positive or not or any news as of lately.

    So I ask my fellow mongers, is she still safe to see? Or any other news regarding her like yes she is safe but there is some issue or another? Thanks in advance.

  2. #15097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Shelbyville Ad

    Yes, I KNOW the old adage that any "provider" wanting pre-payment is a scam, but is this one possibly an exception? It's just so specific. If anyone knows she's legit, message me because I'll be near Shelbyville tomorrow and wouldn't mind meeting the girl in the pics. https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...d/979648225638.

  3. #15096

    Kay Is Not OK

    So it looks like she's changed her name and her phone number. And two weeks ago I had an appointment set with her and she ghosted me. So I thought I would reach out again and just see. Set a time arrived and at the Quality Inn in Castleton. Then she went ghost. Avoid this one at all cost.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55175920/

  4. #15095

    Your Braver than Me

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and was shocked she called her dope boy while I was there. She wanted a delivery for the same amount I gave her. I bet before her addiction she was a fine piece of ass. She hasn't crossed over to looking like an actor on the walking dead yet but with her current lifestyle it's close. Washed the little feller like a madman after putting my bare dick in her mouth.
    She told me she was out of raincoats and she was cool with BBFS because she was clean. Ya right! I saw rigs in the bathroom when I arrived. I dropped a Jackson and said goodbye. Room was a pit as well.

  5. #15094

    Definte pharm issues

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    I think he was talking about the link below. I call her "No Name Nips" because of her big nipples and I have never seen her post a name on the multitude of numbers she's had in the past. As Burglar said she does have major Pharm and communication issues. IMO stay away, not worth the time wasting or health issues.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55141961/
    Saw her and was shocked she called her dope boy while I was there. She wanted a delivery for the same amount I gave her. I bet before her addiction she was a fine piece of ass. She hasn't crossed over to looking like an actor on the walking dead yet but with her current lifestyle it's close. Washed the little feller like a madman after putting my bare dick in her mouth.

  6. #15093

    You Got Your Wish

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Suggested this awhile back. 3/4 are posts I have no desire to read.
    SexCreation110 started a bog for DI. It may take some time for everyone to transition to it. Until then I guess you will have to skip through the posts you don't want to read.

  7. #15092

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69  [View Original Post]
    As usual, I am confused and confusing things, but aren't you referring to someone in Italy who has a location on the link of 'east', but it is link listed to Indianapolis IN?!

    IF so, no wonder you have to wait hours for a reply-time zone difference and fact that its relatively legal there, so provider may actually be "happier" than just on drug of choice aka in the USA?!
    I think he was talking about the link below. I call her "No Name Nips" because of her big nipples and I have never seen her post a name on the multitude of numbers she's had in the past. As Burglar said she does have major Pharm and communication issues. IMO stay away, not worth the time wasting or health issues.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55141961/

  8. #15091

    Then don't

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Suggested this awhile back. 3/4 are posts I have no desire to read.
    But a lot of us do. Agree with the separate page for them but have no issue either way. Honestly in Indy we just have Tryst which is a hit or miss, SA that is now filled with scammers, and listcrawler or Babylon that comes with all kinds of junkies. So makes sense that DI has the market.

    It actually bad all over Midwest. In Cincy folks are giving positive reviews of women that are obese, strung out and even read one that had no teeth but reviewer said she was good looking.

    If you find a gem outside of DI or even Eros, please review. I would read it.

  9. #15090

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    That second report is me and not referring to Georgia. But thanks for catching the first though!
    Sorry for the mistake. It's what happens when I read to fast. Numbnutts however cleared up the question for everyone. He's such a Sl*t! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Does she kiss? Hell yes! Does she allow CIM? Absolutely! Does she swallow? Every last drop.

  10. #15089

    Research

    Google her number and do a google image search of her pics and you will find she is posting all over the country and even in Vancouver. I don't believe she will be the one answering the door even if she gives you an address with a door. Guys do your research.

  11. #15088

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, just maybe we need a different stream just for DI alone. It's getting extremely difficult to browse this escort forum.

    I've yet to get cleared by DI so I'm not in that world yet LOL. Still yet, I don't get North of Indy much so not a super benefit anyways for me.

    They ask for 3 providers to review you but its difficult when you're telling your so called number 1 girl you want to shop at a different store. Idk exactly how to finesse that w some of these ladies and the others are too hit and miss on communication anyways. Oh, and my business email has to be some sorta joke rt?

    Just my thoughts bro's.
    Suggested this awhile back. 3/4 are posts I have no desire to read.

  12. #15087

    Thanks for nothing

    Yet another post that adds nothing to the forum.

  13. #15086
    As usual, I am confused and confusing things, but aren't you referring to someone in Italy who has a location on the link of 'east', but it is link listed to Indianapolis IN?!

    IF so, no wonder you have to wait hours for a reply-time zone difference and fact that its relatively legal there, so provider may actually be "happier" than just on drug of choice aka in the USA?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise! Wow, is all I can say. I know many mixed reviews on this girl but she is smoking hot when she has her game on. Great tits and BBBJ is too good actually. Unfortunately pharm issues reak havok on what I personally think could be one of the top providers In Indy. She makes up for her short comings LOL w her great rates. Note, you might get ghosted multiple times and sit in your car for hours though. I've had poor luck hooking up w her and most times she contacts you back 3 to 4 hours later after initial contact. Rates. 6/1/1. 5 & . 8/1. 2/2 for greek.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/55141961/

    YMMV.

  14. #15085

    Petite & Sweet Alexis

    Has anyone purchased her video / pics and are they worth the trouble? Tried to do a second visit w her last weekend and she needed someone to get her a room. I politely declined.

    Idk if I did a review on her or not but it was a month or so ago. She used to be a gymnast for those who didn't know. I found her very Into the session and generally a pleaser.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/petitesweet/123629457440

  15. #15084

    She's my Cherry Pie,

    Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise! Wow, is all I can say. I know many mixed reviews on this girl but she is smoking hot when she has her game on. Great tits and BBBJ is too good actually. Unfortunately pharm issues reak havok on what I personally think could be one of the top providers In Indy. She makes up for her short comings LOL w her great rates. Note, you might get ghosted multiple times and sit in your car for hours though. I've had poor luck hooking up w her and most times she contacts you back 3 to 4 hours later after initial contact. Rates. 6/1/1. 5 & . 8/1. 2/2 for greek.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/55141961/

    YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape