Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13297
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    You should work for the San Diego Board of Tourism! LOL!
    Hey bro!

    Just helping out another member who reached out for some recommendations.

    I haven't seen our favorite Latina advertised in awhile. You must be keeping her busy. LOL.

    I hope all is well. Stay safe and happy hobbying!

  2. #13296
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Spa.

    Thank you JM619 for your recommendations!

    Providing my review as requested:

    After reading about 30 pages of forum posts, I was torn between visiting Pine and MRC from your recommendations. I drove by Pine on a Wednesday evening and did not find it appealing from the outside. So, decided to visit MRC (Mesa Ridge Court). I totally parked in the parking lot since I wasn't in the mood for a hike. There were NO cars in the lot. My best experiences around the USA Was had in AMPs with little signage out front. MRC was this. One sign. "SPA".

    I walked in and was told "one minute!" from someone hidden inside. A moment later, a cute thin Asian woman retrieved me and sent me to my room. She asked that I get undressed and THIS time, I did as was told. Face down on the table. The same girl comes back; thin with some curve, maybe 30 ish, cute A / B cups, tiny waist. I'd score her looks an 8, but I have a thing for her nationality. She tells me her name, Emma. She started with a dry massage that clearly was meant to give me an opportunity to make my intentions known. She moved up toward my head, grabbed my hands and placed them next to her thighs. I touch, I squeeze a very nice little butt, and she gets the signal she's looking for.

    We discuss tip. $60 at the door plus $160 tip. I also ended up giving her an extra $20 on speculation.

    After baby wiping my chest and little friend, she kicks things off with a HJ which turns to BBBJ which turns to Hot Water BBBJ (OMG, what a pleasant surprise that was) which turned into 69 with DATY (not shaved). She slid her body up and down my little fella giving some attention to her beautiful breasts. Her hands almost got me early, but she stopped just in time. She grabs a hat for jimmy and squats for CG CFS. We rotate to mish and I just slowly move in and out and take in this beautiful creature allowing me access. Most of the time one of us had to have a mask on, so no DFK or LFK, but taking turns was alright. She moans and is shy and moves well. I know my 30 min is coming to an end and I'm stalling, but she starts really drawing me in, squeezes tight and I relent. She continued squeezing while inside making me convulse and making herself giggle.

    She leaves to get a hot towel and returns wearing one. Before I get dressed, I stand up and pull her to me one more time, open the towel and give her a nude hug. We get dressed, she cuddles up to me in front of a full length mirror and smiles, and then I'm walked out. I left still hard, my little friend acting like a spoiled kid getting dragged out of a toy store empty handed. On the way out, she did say there was a new girl who just started. I couldn't understand the name she gave me with her accent, but it sounded like "Vic". I didn't see her face, she was working on someone in another dark room with the door open. She looked pretty short. If anyone ends up learning more about the new girl, please share!

    For me, this was my third ATF. GFE Vegas Asian incall was #1, hottest girl I've ever been inside of in DC was #2, and this girl comes in #3 just for how talented she was for me. YMMV as we all enjoy different things. For me, she hit some of my favorite buttons. Hope this review finds you all healthy and happy, and thank you again JM619!

    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    Ok dude, to find what you seek, check out one of these places. If you can't find them, I recommend using rubmaps or google.

    Pine.

    KnowKnots.

    Mercury.

    Chinese herbal palace (on lusk).

    Flanders / Mesa ridge court.

    Please leave a review after visiting.

  3. #13295

    Lily at MRC

    Quote Originally Posted by FredRub  [View Original Post]
    Bella was covering for Emma because of Aunt Flo. Heard she will be going back to LA before Nov I've never seen lily how would you describe her.
    Lily at Mesa Ridge Court (AKA Flanders) is legendary. Tight, all natural bod, GFE for her regulars and more for the boys she likes. Emma is a close second, but second nonetheless.

  4. #13294

    Ambassador of Good Will

    You should work for the San Diego Board of Tourism! LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hydru-.

    Glad you had a great time. Welcome to San Diego. Great you were able to find something in the East County.

  5. #13293

    Checked it out

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I think you're talking about the Sunny massage place which would be on the San Marcos / western side of the I 15 . It's right next-door to Vons and a Ace hardware store had shut down.

    That place was always legit for me, Family run place with younger providers that were just massage, skilled but no extras were available to me.

    This new place is A different location, right next to Centre City Parkway and West Del Norte next to a different Vons, there's an IHOP, chase bank and a Dairy Queen in that plaza, Just a block away from the old Thai massage place that shut down a few years ago.
    This place JUST says Massage. No name. Strictly legit. Warned me twice, but great massage!

  6. #13292

    Latina Spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert32  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...o/9735573.html

    Has any one been to this place? I stopped by yesterday but had to leave. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I've been here many times when COVID shutdowns first began. Very hot latinas available. I've posted my reviews here. Haven't been here in a while so on Monday I decided to check out the new talent since my inquiry about old talent was that new ladies are available. Only one or two available everyday is different. Ruby came out body was a 8 face was a 4 attitude 6 service was a 7. 170 otd. She wasn't like the last girls so no need to get into details. Not worth a repeat. Yet if you're a Latina lover such as myself, roll the dice on any day other than Monday. Good luck and be safe.

  7. #13291

    Description

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundingFather  [View Original Post]
    I have been having good luck with YuYu at Chinese massage in chula vista. Becoming a regular with her she lets me rawdog.
    She's in her 40's. 5' 6". 180 lbs. Nice shape. Usually is the only one running the place with the exception of a guy in the back doing laundry. She will give you a basic massage and then flip you ever. House fee is $60 and fee for BBJ & Creampie $120.

  8. #13290
    Quote Originally Posted by Nydru90  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm a senior member from south florida that just moved to San diego. Been here 3 weeks and I love it so far. This past Thrusday night I went out to you spa in lemon grove. My attendent was mimi 40 something, slim, bcup breast, 6/10 face. I took a stand up shower before the massage, then layed nude on the table. The massage was mediorce but still relaxing, not much tease from her but the whole time I was feelng up mimi"s legs and ass without any objection. Before the flip mimi left the room for a minute and came back with a small towell which I learned later held lube, seran wrap, and a rubber. After the flip she became playful as I slid my hand up her shorts and pulled her panties down. She asked how much will I pay and I told her 120 which she happily agreed to. Soon after she got nude and placed the seran wrap on JR and sucked till I was rock hard. With Jr now at full attention she replaced the seran wrap with the rubber and told me to get on top. She layed flat knees bent spread eagale on the massage table and I slid in stand up mish. I pounded away till the rubbber was filled with a 3 week load. All in all I had a good time and will return. 60 house fee +120 tip=180 for the experience.
    Hydru-.

    Glad you had a great time. Welcome to San Diego. Great you were able to find something in the East County.

  9. #13289

    Lemon grove You Spa

    Hey guys I'm a senior member from south florida that just moved to San diego. Been here 3 weeks and I love it so far. This past Thrusday night I went out to you spa in lemon grove. My attendent was mimi 40 something, slim, bcup breast, 6/10 face. I took a stand up shower before the massage, then layed nude on the table. The massage was mediorce but still relaxing, not much tease from her but the whole time I was feelng up mimi"s legs and ass without any objection. Before the flip mimi left the room for a minute and came back with a small towell which I learned later held lube, seran wrap, and a rubber. After the flip she became playful as I slid my hand up her shorts and pulled her panties down. She asked how much will I pay and I told her 120 which she happily agreed to. Soon after she got nude and placed the seran wrap on JR and sucked till I was rock hard. With Jr now at full attention she replaced the seran wrap with the rubber and told me to get on top. She layed flat knees bent spread eagale on the massage table and I slid in stand up mish. I pounded away till the rubbber was filled with a 3 week load. All in all I had a good time and will return. 60 house fee +120 tip=180 for the experience.

  10. #13288

    AMP Good

    I have been having good luck with YuYu at Chinese massage in chula vista. Becoming a regular with her she lets me rawdog.

  11. #13287
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    I think the OP was talking about Kim in Encinitas who doesn't post often, charges $1. 0, works out of the back room at her house and is at most a HJ. Whereas SoonerSooner is likely talking about MissKim, formerly off Carlsbad Village and now in Oceanside. I've seen both, and I would think the opportunity for BBBJ is more representative of MissKim.
    No, I was talking about Kim in Encinitas! I figured it was on the menu for all but I guess YMMV. I have also seen MsKim in Carlsbad. Never got high with her but she did say there was GFE available if interested. I passed due to the amount and I was more than satisfied with her Russian finishes.

  12. #13286
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert32  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...o/9735573.html

    Has any one been to this place? I stopped by yesterday but had to leave. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Texted the number but didn't get any response. Ad says by appt only.

  13. #13285

    Palm / IB

    Stopped by tonight since it's close to my area and I've been looking for a FS place I don't have to drive 30 min to. Last AMP experience was with Cherry around Feb. Was planning on seeing her again but read here that she didn't come back when KK opened up. Disappointed and got me back lurking here to see if there was any FS spots that are closer than MBC and MRC.

    Anyway, came to the door, rang the bell, greeted by mamasan who did a temp check. Even checked my I'd because of my babyface but it's normal to me. Asked for an hour, she told me 45 min was available. Took it and waited in a room. Waited for maybe 5 min before being greeted by a cute K-girl in one of those dresses you see girls going to raves or sorority parties in. She bent over a lot so it hiked up the dress a good amount of times and she didn't really bother fixing it. Couldn't get a good idea about her age because she kept her mask on the entire time. But during the table shower she looked to be mid-late 30's at the oldest. Then in the room, maybe late 20's early 30's. I'm not a good age guesser so take it with a grain of salt. Shower was a good 15 minutes before I made it back to the room. Massage was pretty much non-existent but I wasn't really looking for one anyway. She spent maybe 15 ish minutes pushing down on my arms and back and doing that really light feather touch up and down my legs, teasing the jewels every now and again. On the flip she asked what I wanted, told her everything, didn't negotiate a tip. Got down to it, she pulled down / up her dress to her waist. Bra made it look like she had Bs but she's an A with those cute eraser nipples that I love. CBJ which lasted maybe 20 seconds before she stopped and hopped on RCG. She tried to move with me but I held her and did the work myself. Let me suck on her nipples too. She asked me to get on top, didn't last long because I felt myself about to blow so I slowed down / stopped. Flipped her over into doggy. Asked for some DATY but she said next time (worth a shot). Got some more nipple pinches / boob squeezes in before I pulled her to the edge of the bed and blew in the bag. She asked how many times I blew and was throwing out guesses like 2 or 3 times. Guessing it was because of the times I slowed down and stopped to change positions. Told her only once and she was surprised at how much I left in the bag. Had me lay back down and hot toweled me then herself. Got up right as mms walked by to give some kind of time warning. Talked about tip and we basically went down the rates. House is. 6/. 8/1 for 30/45/60 min respectively. Tip is 1. 4/1. 8/2. I probably could've gotten away with 1. 7 or even 1. 6 if I tried hard enough but I had a good time, so she earned it. Her name is Sera. English wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination but enough to get by. Has a shyness but opens up once you flirt a bit. She made a card for me (that they keep), no name on it, just last 4 of phone number. 10th massage waives the house fee.

    Now for a little extra that I'm pretty sure those who are interested will want to hear. There's a schedule on the door you walk through to get to the back. Mms was even basically advertising it to me on my way out. Not sure how often it gets updated but should be real good intel. Sundays only have 1 girl working (the rest of the week has 2). I think her name is Lila or Lily and I think she works Mon / Tues too. If not all 3 days, then Sun / Mon. Memory is kinda fuzzy at this point. Jenny works Thurs / Fri. Going to try to see her next unless you guys start heading over to take advantage. Sera is on Fri / Sat. There was another name on the list for the night but I don't remember the name nor did I see / hear her. Didn't make an effort to memorize anyone else because I wouldn't go on those days anyway.

  14. #13284

    Info?

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...o/9735573.html

    Has any one been to this place? I stopped by yesterday but had to leave. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

  15. #13283
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan09  [View Original Post]
    The key to her is getting high with her. It is YMMV but I've gotten more mileage in said situation.
    Can you clarify? Are you talking about 420 and did you bring your own to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape