Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16803

    Ts?

    Your location description is Best Ever Massage but I don't think I ever gotten a TS there. ? Are you sure this is the right place? I haven't been there since the pandemic but they could've renovated since. Could you please confirm?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheOne  [View Original Post]
    There's one in Stafford I know for sure.

    Girl is HELLA cute, little tiny Asian with glasses, probably early 30's, good English. FS isn't on the menu, but shower is amazing, and massage is nice, and then finish is nice.

    Without provoking she started the rimming, every single time I'm there.

    Its in Stafford, off route 1. Right near an ABC store. Right past 610.

  2. #16802

    311 Too

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive past the shop at 307 Maple in Vienna today and noticed 2 empty cop cars parked behind the building. I sat and watched for 15 minutes or so, but no one came back.
    I noticed the same thing the one time I went to Wed Spa in the business park next door. I wonder if that's just a general area they congregate in during breaks or if there's something more targeted. Good to know about 307 though, I'd be considering going there but if there's LEO around for any reason I'll find another place to go.

  3. #16801
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Send them a message saying you are black and your age. They will probably see you if you are respectful. If they say no, just be polite and wish them the best. They might text you back to come see them. If it's slow they might see you also. Good luck.
    I'll give it a shot, I just hope that DFK will be included in the menu.

  4. #16800

    Black

    Send them a message saying you are black and your age. They will probably see you if you are respectful. If they say no, just be polite and wish them the best. They might text you back to come see them. If it's slow they might see you also. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Aww no black men allowed.

  5. #16799
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    They are legit Escorts. You will probably get a light back rub. You will definitely get bbj upon request. Obviously the girl in the ad isn't who is behind the door. The agency usually has younger girls. Beware they will hit you up unsolicited because times are rough right now.
    Aww no black men allowed.

  6. #16798

    Leah is on the BG website.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExMikey  [View Original Post]
    I've had some great experiences there over the years. My favorite of all time was Leah! But years ago, there was a hot MILF named Tara that was awesome. More recently, had fun with Olivia who didn't stick around long.
    I'm sure that is Leah from the past. Though I never seen her in person. But she's listed on the website.

    I'm still waiting to see if a few come back to ST because of the recession. Though this is a pandemic recession and seeing a bunch of different people is holding girls / gals back compared to a normal recession.

  7. #16797

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeRacer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this ad:

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/fa...h/9739011.html

    I texted and she gave me the address for a motel in Falls Church. Promised an hour with BBBJ and dfk included for $. 60. Very tempting but my spidey sense is tingling. Ad is identical to another one right above it. When I texted that ad I got the same spiel but was sent the address of a motel in Manassas. If anyone can confirm whether she's legit, I'd appreciate it.
    They are legit Escorts. You will probably get a light back rub. You will definitely get bbj upon request. Obviously the girl in the ad isn't who is behind the door. The agency usually has younger girls. Beware they will hit you up unsolicited because times are rough right now.

  8. #16796

    Amy Falls Church

    Anyone have info on this ad:

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/fa...h/9739011.html

    I texted and she gave me the address for a motel in Falls Church. Promised an hour with BBBJ and dfk included for $. 60. Very tempting but my spidey sense is tingling. Ad is identical to another one right above it. When I texted that ad I got the same spiel but was sent the address of a motel in Manassas. If anyone can confirm whether she's legit, I'd appreciate it.

  9. #16795

    Your inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz  [View Original Post]
    Go to Jane.
    I would think if you paged back thru the comments you will see kk is one of the best massage providers in the area and you do get your bonus.

  10. #16794
    Quote Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz  [View Original Post]
    Go to Jane.
    Any link to Jane.

  11. #16793

    Lanna? Any info.

    Came across this ad, linked to a few others that had a few more photos. All are smoking hot but little to no info. Anyone had the pleasure of meeting her, details and extras?

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1800743

  12. #16792

    Cops at 307 Maple.

    Took a drive past the shop at 307 Maple in Vienna today and noticed 2 empty cop cars parked behind the building. I sat and watched for 15 minutes or so, but no one came back.

  13. #16791
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    Jasmine Massage. Kelly is amazing.

  14. #16790

    Bus Spa

    Go to Jane.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.

  15. #16789

    Legit Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    Recommend Vandara. Good deep tissue massage. She has been reviewed here before.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9690321.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape