Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,281 to 20,295 of 31138
-
10-17-20 21:49 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 395LOL I was just reading about her I the Raleigh section. They are praising her ass over there. Is she a nut or something. ?
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 21:31 #10857Senior Member

Posts: 252Hialeah
Use caution with her. She snapped and became a major drama queen. Things went so far south so fast I exited the situation. I won't take s**t for no length of time when I am being nice enough to give a lady my coin.
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 21:28 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 309She's legit but not very good service. She has quite the rap sheet as well. I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 19:59 #10855Senior Member

Posts: 7337I can't place this one but she looks familiar.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/55142149/
-
10-17-20 19:53 #10854Senior Member

Posts: 518That's enough for child protective services
Damn, anyone who's seen her should be careful. Mecklenburg cps will probably be involved and her phone records on display. If she's using a hotel the video will viewed as well. Damn, bad situation all around.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 19:32 #10853Senior Member

Posts: 7337Several large deposits in a short amount of tine can also raise eyebrows and trigger reporting. I had a provider tell me of the questions she got from all the hotel charges on her credit card and wanted to know what business she was in. Large transactions in a short amount of time raises questions.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 19:00 #10852Senior Member

Posts: 391I died laughing at that hahaha. What's mommy doing looks fun. LOL.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
She's kinda cute though. Might set something up with her, I don't remember seeing her ad before.
-
10-17-20 16:44 #10851Regular Member

Posts: 20Charity Banging
She's on my must see list. She is banging hot. She's been a dream of mine for quite a while now.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 16:30 #10850Banned Member

Posts: 930Photobomb
Unless that's his mom, I would say lucky kid.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 16:25 #10849Senior Member

Posts: 666Dang skank. God knows what else have that child seen or being exposed to. If she is taking those pics with the kids around she and the photographer have no idea what responsible parenting is.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 16:10 #10848Senior Member

Posts: 618Cash deposits
Everybody keeps assuming she has all kinds of cash to deposit. I'd say it's highly unlikely a working girl is going to have extra money to burn, it might all be going up her nose for all anyone knows.
Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 15:32 #10847Senior Member

Posts: 309LOL at at the photobomb in the doggy position photo. Poor kid.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/654186073004
-
10-17-20 14:31 #10846Senior Member

Posts: 41While the "required" part for 10 k is true, banks can report any amount they feel is from "suspect" means. They also can report someone they feel is structuring by depositing several amounts to stay under the 10 k. At that point the IRS will freeze the account and its up to the account holder to prove legitimacy. Sometimes a bank will call the account holder and ask them what's going on before they report anything.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
So while the 10 k mandatory reporting is true. It doesn't mean any activity before that will not be reported. This doesn't just hold true for banks either. Car Dealerships, Jewelry stores, etc (most any business that can be connected to money laundering) Hope this helps someone.
-
10-17-20 12:53 #10845Senior Member

Posts: 309I think we all know what the response would be. Although, I do believe legitimate providers. Who aren't junkies. Definitely have favorites that they click well with.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 11:19 #10844Senior Member

Posts: 1205Haha
Ask for a freebie next time. Lets us know how that works out for you.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





