Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,376 to 15,390 of 32177
-
10-18-20 16:26 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 142Ts?
Your location description is Best Ever Massage but I don't think I ever gotten a TS there. ? Are you sure this is the right place? I haven't been there since the pandemic but they could've renovated since. Could you please confirm?
Originally Posted by NotTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 16:20 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 29311 Too
I noticed the same thing the one time I went to Wed Spa in the business park next door. I wonder if that's just a general area they congregate in during breaks or if there's something more targeted. Good to know about 307 though, I'd be considering going there but if there's LEO around for any reason I'll find another place to go.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 15:50 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 651I'll give it a shot, I just hope that DFK will be included in the menu.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 14:30 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 194Black
Send them a message saying you are black and your age. They will probably see you if you are respectful. If they say no, just be polite and wish them the best. They might text you back to come see them. If it's slow they might see you also. Good luck.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 13:25 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 651Aww no black men allowed.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 13:14 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 283Leah is on the BG website.
I'm sure that is Leah from the past. Though I never seen her in person. But she's listed on the website.
Originally Posted by ExMikey
[View Original Post]
I'm still waiting to see if a few come back to ST because of the recession. Though this is a pandemic recession and seeing a bunch of different people is holding girls / gals back compared to a normal recession.
-
10-18-20 10:13 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 203Legit
They are legit Escorts. You will probably get a light back rub. You will definitely get bbj upon request. Obviously the girl in the ad isn't who is behind the door. The agency usually has younger girls. Beware they will hit you up unsolicited because times are rough right now.
Originally Posted by RidgeRacer
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 09:28 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 144Amy Falls Church
Anyone have info on this ad:
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/fa...h/9739011.html
I texted and she gave me the address for a motel in Falls Church. Promised an hour with BBBJ and dfk included for $. 60. Very tempting but my spidey sense is tingling. Ad is identical to another one right above it. When I texted that ad I got the same spiel but was sent the address of a motel in Manassas. If anyone can confirm whether she's legit, I'd appreciate it.
-
10-18-20 04:33 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 307Your inquiry
I would think if you paged back thru the comments you will see kk is one of the best massage providers in the area and you do get your bonus.
Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 00:23 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 91Any link to Jane.
Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 23:03 #16792Senior Member

Posts: 376Lanna? Any info.
Came across this ad, linked to a few others that had a few more photos. All are smoking hot but little to no info. Anyone had the pleasure of meeting her, details and extras?
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1800743
-
10-17-20 19:18 #16791Senior Member

Posts: 433Cops at 307 Maple.
Took a drive past the shop at 307 Maple in Vienna today and noticed 2 empty cop cars parked behind the building. I sat and watched for 15 minutes or so, but no one came back.
-
10-17-20 19:12 #16790Senior Member

Posts: 433Jasmine Massage. Kelly is amazing.
Originally Posted by Geeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 17:16 #16789Senior Member

Posts: 30Bus Spa
Go to Jane.
Originally Posted by Geeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 17:01 #16788Regular Member

Posts: 1Legit Massage
Recommend Vandara. Good deep tissue massage. She has been reviewed here before.
Originally Posted by Geeker
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9690321.html











Reply With Quote





