Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 582 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2513

    Emily Santiago


  2. #2512
    Quote Originally Posted by WildGuy40  [View Original Post]
    Should would only do cashapp on arrival she told me so I turned it down. Just didn't seem right. Anyone else have any info?
    There is absolutely no reason to ever send cash to a stranger in any situation for so many reasons. Best case scenario you just lose said cash. Worse case is now they have your personal info.

    And regarding Linda, she is a bit thicker than I expected. The neighborhood is not a place I like to park my car. Her place is a bit of a dump, wires hanging and did I mention the neighborhood is sketch as fook. I will not repeat.

  3. #2511
    Should would only do cashapp on arrival she told me so I turned it down. Just didn't seem right. Anyone else have any info?

  4. #2510

  5. #2509

    Anyone?

    She was posting back in February. Anyone see her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/412858889851

  6. #2508

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    She's real. She has a really hot body, bolt ons but they're nice. She just has a lot of rules. Definitely not GFE. Barely like to be touched. She's an ex dancer and likes to give a lap dance to start. She is great to look at but the overall performance back when I saw her was lack luster do to the rules. I only saw her once and have not and probably will not repeat. But it was a safe situation so there is no reason not to take a shot if you like the look.
    This is spot on. She's eye candy for anyone looking for a Latina bimbo type. But that's it. You'd be better off jackin to your favorite bolt-on pornstar on the interwebs. She's no fun because as we all know. We like the bimbo types for one reason. To pound them out and drop a load on their face / boobs / ass. That will never happen with this one. I was one and done. Great looking chick, friendly even but that's it.

  7. #2507

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Check Waterbury and Hartford forums. She definitely has reviews.
    She's real. She has a really hot body, bolt ons but they're nice. She just has a lot of rules. Definitely not GFE. Barely like to be touched. She's an ex dancer and likes to give a lap dance to start. She is great to look at but the overall performance back when I saw her was lack luster do to the rules. I only saw her once and have not and probably will not repeat. But it was a safe situation so there is no reason not to take a shot if you like the look.

  8. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseBeat  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this babe?

    Tried looking around the forum but couldn't find posts about her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...3/407678479009
    Every time I text her, no reply, reviews said she is real, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her, let me know if you het to try her!

  9. #2505

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Check Waterbury and Hartford forums. She definitely has reviews.
    I still can't find anything on her. I can only use my phone to go through the pages though, so maybe I'm missing it?

    Can anyone tell me if she's legit, at least?

  10. #2504

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseBeat  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this babe?

    Tried looking around the forum but couldn't find posts about her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...3/407678479009
    Check Waterbury and Hartford forums. She definitely has reviews.

  11. #2503

    Linda

    Any word on this babe?

    Tried looking around the forum but couldn't find posts about her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...3/407678479009

  12. #2502

    Re: BBW Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    BBC, I have to hand it to you, and thank you, for discovering and reporting this abomination. Freaks me out thinking I was with Brandi only a week before! Yeah, I received great service, but it's incomprehensible how some people can pull off the appearance of normal when nothing could be farther from the truth. I mean, can you imagine being sufficiently enraged that you'd suspend reality and decide driving repeatedly over someone would be fine? That's fucking psycho and I am surprised that the charges against her weren't greater. Still, sounds as if she'll be going away for a good long time. Then again, we're living in bizarro world.
    Who knows she may get off easy but. I doubt it.

  13. #2501

    Highly recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone ha tried this one doesn't post often it seems I am curious sent a confirmation pic but was wondering if legit or not.
    I've seen her many times, she comes highly recommended. Very skilled with the BBBJ and has an excellent body, very down to earth.

  14. #2500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    I am Speechless

    BBC, I have to hand it to you, and thank you, for discovering and reporting this abomination. Freaks me out thinking I was with Brandi only a week before! Yeah, I received great service, but it's incomprehensible how some people can pull off the appearance of normal when nothing could be farther from the truth. I mean, can you imagine being sufficiently enraged that you'd suspend reality and decide driving repeatedly over someone would be fine? That's fucking psycho and I am surprised that the charges against her weren't greater. Still, sounds as if she'll be going away for a good long time. Then again, we're living in bizarro world.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    Welp. I wouldn't recommend seeing her after reading this.

    https://patch.com/connecticut/hamden...-hamden-police

    I did see her 2 years ago it was good and then she found a bf and the service was limited and communication turned horrible. I also left a detail review on my experience.

    But yeah she's going away for a long time.

  15. #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, she doesn't take first pencil either.

    What was she asking for additional services?
    Didn't even get into it. .8 for qv normally I think. But who knows if she'll let you fuck for that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape