Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22855
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Lisa isn't there anymore?
    Sorry, not sure.

  2. #22854
    Quote Originally Posted by RomperRoom  [View Original Post]
    Dream Day is on Goldenwest just South of Westminster. There is Vivian and I think the other is Lilly but not sure.
    Yeah, Jennifer was like 60 yrs old, but here DDs were brand new. Lotsa titty F. Ing here. I think with the senior citizen masseuses they might still be closed. Nobody answers the phone.

  3. #22853
    Quote Originally Posted by AlecS  [View Original Post]
    Been there maybe 3 times, first time was the best but that provider is no longer their. The next two times was lackluster as the ambience and cleanliness was subpar.
    Lisa isn't there anymore?

  4. #22852
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to 5 star by big lots in Westminster.
    If I remember correctly the massage was better than average but only HJ is available with limited OTC roaming.

  5. #22851
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to 5 star by big lots in Westminster.
    Been there maybe 3 times, first time was the best but that provider is no longer their. The next two times was lackluster as the ambience and cleanliness was subpar.

  6. #22850

    5 star

    Has anyone been to 5 star by big lots in Westminster.

  7. #22849
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSurprise  [View Original Post]
    Goldenwest Massage corner of Garden Grove Blvd and Goldenwest Street is very nice!
    Damage and services?

  8. #22848

    6 Star Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    At Six Star, 100% of the house fee goes to the owner, provider gets nothing
    I'm trying to do the math. $40 house fee plus $140 tip for an hour of FS with provider getting none of the fee. $60 house fee and $120 tip with girl getting 20 of the fee. It's kind of like when big corporations get fined or taxed. That money still comes from the customer.

  9. #22847

    Tips?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    This place ran its course the ones I enjoyed were Wendy an cherry. An a few others but the owner only lets them keep there tips.

    So that's why you see the higher price. An that's why he isn't getting hot girls anymore.
    At Six Star, 100% of the house fee goes to the owner, provider gets nothing?

  10. #22846

    6 star

    Quote Originally Posted by VolvoBen  [View Original Post]
    The guy running 6 Star sent me a text with the line-up (pics attached). Bebe looked good, so I booked an appointment for later that day.

    When I got there, I ended up having to wait about 15 minutes in the room because Bebe was busy. When she came I noticed that the photo of her had to be about 5 years old, as she looked older; but was still kind of cute. Her body is thin, with no butt (whatsoever!) and large breasts from having kids.

    She gave me a massage that seemed to last forever; normally they don't do long massages here but she did. The massage was not good, just weak and a waste of time.

    When the time came for more action, I told her I wanted everything and she asked for $150! I scoffed, and told her I only had $100 since that is the normal price. She went back and forth with me trying to get more but I refused. She eventually relented and we got down to business. She started off with a BJ and it was awful; I mean really awful. First off, the condom she used was super thick, and I didn't feel much of anything. Second, she pretty much just stuck my dick in her mouth and used her tongue to play with it.

    We switched to mish and she used her legs to keep me from going too deep and she did not let me suck on her tits, only play with them. They were big, but saggy.

    We switched to doggy so I could finish as quickly as possible and leave. Finally finished, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left.

    Honestly, this is probably the last time I got to 6 Star. It had been months since I last went and this was the worst experience I've had there. The other providers are ok, but still too expensive for the quality (all older except for Emily, who is relatively young and attractive but I hear she charges a lot now). For $30 more ($170), I can have a young, attractive, asian chick at Eco (Apple or Annie) so I will stick with that place until more places start opening up.
    This place ran its course the ones I enjoyed were Wendy an cherry. An a few others but the owner only lets them keep there tips.

    So that's why you see the higher price. An that's why he isn't getting hot girls anymore.

  11. #22845

    6 Star. Bebe. Just Plain Awful

    The guy running 6 Star sent me a text with the line-up (pics attached). Bebe looked good, so I booked an appointment for later that day.

    When I got there, I ended up having to wait about 15 minutes in the room because Bebe was busy. When she came I noticed that the photo of her had to be about 5 years old, as she looked older; but was still kind of cute. Her body is thin, with no butt (whatsoever!) and large breasts from having kids.

    She gave me a massage that seemed to last forever; normally they don't do long massages here but she did. The massage was not good, just weak and a waste of time.

    When the time came for more action, I told her I wanted everything and she asked for $150! I scoffed, and told her I only had $100 since that is the normal price. She went back and forth with me trying to get more but I refused. She eventually relented and we got down to business. She started off with a BJ and it was awful; I mean really awful. First off, the condom she used was super thick, and I didn't feel much of anything. Second, she pretty much just stuck my dick in her mouth and used her tongue to play with it.

    We switched to mish and she used her legs to keep me from going too deep and she did not let me suck on her tits, only play with them. They were big, but saggy.

    We switched to doggy so I could finish as quickly as possible and leave. Finally finished, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left.

    Honestly, this is probably the last time I got to 6 Star. It had been months since I last went and this was the worst experience I've had there. The other providers are ok, but still too expensive for the quality (all older except for Emily, who is relatively young and attractive but I hear she charges a lot now). For $30 more ($170), I can have a young, attractive, asian chick at Eco (Apple or Annie) so I will stick with that place until more places start opening up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6Star-Lineup-01.jpg‎   6Star-Lineup-02.jpg‎   6Star-Lineup-Bebe.jpg‎  

  12. #22844
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyChest  [View Original Post]
    It's the one in Stanton.
    In Westminster not Stanton.

  13. #22843

    Dream Day

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    If it's the one on Goldenwest the last time I was there the dating site you were using must have been sponsored by AARP. Parking in back. Let us know. Health Massage across the street has Hannah and Mimi (45 yo FS girls) and Goldenwest on Garden Grove Blvd around the corner are also decent choices nearby. Golden girls a little younger.
    Dream Day is on Goldenwest just South of Westminster. There is Vivian and I think the other is Lilly but not sure.

  14. #22842
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    Is this the original Anna who is of slight build and would bring a bucket into the room?

    (and would always say "I love you")
    Sorry to say, "no". That legend remains off the radar as far as I know.

  15. #22841

    Health Massage -

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    If it's the one on Goldenwest the last time I was there the dating site you were using must have been sponsored by AARP. Parking in back. Let us know. Health Massage across the street has Hannah and Mimi (45 yo FS girls) and Goldenwest on Garden Grove Blvd around the corner are also decent choices nearby. Golden girls a little younger.
    I recommend Mimi at Health Massage she always looks great in her dresses, has a long lean body, and she loves what she does and gets into it, at least with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape