Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,376 to 15,390 of 32172
-
10-18-20 13:14 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 283Leah is on the BG website.
I'm sure that is Leah from the past. Though I never seen her in person. But she's listed on the website.
Originally Posted by ExMikey
[View Original Post]
I'm still waiting to see if a few come back to ST because of the recession. Though this is a pandemic recession and seeing a bunch of different people is holding girls / gals back compared to a normal recession.
-
10-18-20 10:13 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 203Legit
They are legit Escorts. You will probably get a light back rub. You will definitely get bbj upon request. Obviously the girl in the ad isn't who is behind the door. The agency usually has younger girls. Beware they will hit you up unsolicited because times are rough right now.
Originally Posted by RidgeRacer
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 09:28 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 144Amy Falls Church
Anyone have info on this ad:
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/fa...h/9739011.html
I texted and she gave me the address for a motel in Falls Church. Promised an hour with BBBJ and dfk included for $. 60. Very tempting but my spidey sense is tingling. Ad is identical to another one right above it. When I texted that ad I got the same spiel but was sent the address of a motel in Manassas. If anyone can confirm whether she's legit, I'd appreciate it.
-
10-18-20 04:33 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 307Your inquiry
I would think if you paged back thru the comments you will see kk is one of the best massage providers in the area and you do get your bonus.
Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 00:23 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 91Any link to Jane.
Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 23:03 #16792Senior Member

Posts: 376Lanna? Any info.
Came across this ad, linked to a few others that had a few more photos. All are smoking hot but little to no info. Anyone had the pleasure of meeting her, details and extras?
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1800743
-
10-17-20 19:18 #16791Senior Member

Posts: 433Cops at 307 Maple.
Took a drive past the shop at 307 Maple in Vienna today and noticed 2 empty cop cars parked behind the building. I sat and watched for 15 minutes or so, but no one came back.
-
10-17-20 19:12 #16790Senior Member

Posts: 433Jasmine Massage. Kelly is amazing.
Originally Posted by Geeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 17:16 #16789Senior Member

Posts: 30Bus Spa
Go to Jane.
Originally Posted by Geeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 17:01 #16788Regular Member

Posts: 1Legit Massage
Recommend Vandara. Good deep tissue massage. She has been reviewed here before.
Originally Posted by Geeker
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9690321.html
-
10-17-20 14:22 #16787Senior Member

Posts: 91Recommendations for legit massage
Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
-
10-17-20 13:16 #16786Senior Member

Posts: 124Wellness place in Stafford
Jenny is a hidden gem. Great personality and very easy to talk to. She seems to love what she does as you mentioned there was no negotiation and she went right to business. I just wish the area wasn't so congested as I like to be low-key when going.
Originally Posted by NotTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 16:00 #16785Senior Member

Posts: 2686The others look too legit
I think they're the kinds of places that have good reviews from women. LOL.
Originally Posted by DataEast12
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 11:23 #16784Regular Member

Posts: 6Rates? Extra tips?
How much extra is it for me leaving happy? & what stuff do they offer?
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 11:13 #16783Senior Member

Posts: 179Yelp Reviews
LOL, you know it's a massage parlor we look for when the rating is less than 2 on Yelp.
Originally Posted by DataEast12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






