Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 736 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 11026
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2431
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    I reached her out last year but she showed me a wierd attitude then I also removed her from snapchat. She used to be pretty active there though.
    Catalina Aguilera on Eros then maybe? Can't guarantee that she is a total safety girl but that's what I heard from a buddy.

  2. #2430
    I reached her out last year but she showed me a wierd attitude then I also removed her from snapchat. She used to be pretty active there though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    VisitingNatalya might be up your alley. Look her up on Twitter.

  3. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    If you would have to suggest best Upscale and safety providers in Seattle who would those be?

    Money not a constraint.
    VisitingNatalya might be up your alley. Look her up on Twitter.

  4. #2428

    High End Upscale Safety Girl?

    If you would have to suggest best Upscale and safety providers in Seattle who would those be?

    Money not a constraint.

  5. #2427

    Adelle Sabatier. Good Experience

    https://www.adellesabatier.com/welcome

    It's been a long due and I am finally writing it. I am generally into young providers but one I decided to see Adelle and oh boy I don't regret it.

    She was pretty welcoming. Menu included dfk, BBBJ, cfs and msog. She also gave me hints of offering greek in further session but I left happy and satisfied.

    Would probably see her friend Amie soon.

  6. #2426

    No Name and little info

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    It's funny. All those cute pictures out there and then one "real" photo (number 4) which will be a little better than she actually looks.
    Yea I know. She was in Orange county for a while. I suspect something chased her up here. She was actually a cam girl as princess's and name was savage.

    Still little talk on anyone seeing her. Which seems strange. She chats but won't commit.

    Not sure where that review is that someone mentioned

  7. #2425
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    There are actually lots of pics out there.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...u/444093569709
    It's funny. All those cute pictures out there and then one "real" photo (number 4) which will be a little better than she actually looks.

  8. #2424
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    There are actually lots of pics out there.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...u/444093569709
    I searched the phone number and one bad review showed up.

    https://callescort.org/253-455-0182

  9. #2423

    More Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I would insist on more pics from this one.
    There are actually lots of pics out there.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...u/444093569709

  10. #2422

    More pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have some info on this one?

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...d/511985389001

    Prefer a PM please.

    Can't seem to find much on her.

    Thanks, looking forward to you PM.

    Be safe.
    I would insist on more pics from this one.

  11. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...270.htm?cat=68

    She is a good time. Great time. No BBFS.

    She can spin. Put her in RCG. Awesome view.
    Quote Originally Posted by HikerWA  [View Original Post]
    That is pretty standard for the Russian ladies. 400 hr. Usually BBBJ, daty, and cfs. Other than a rare one here or there BBFS is usually not on the table.

    You gave the link for her Eros account but below is for the other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?498924-Liana-Bella
    +1 on menu for most of these women. I have had a few BBFS appointments with Russians but those were not in WA state. And they are all a while back (7+ years). This one in particular does look good, so don't get me wrong, but her lips not sure if that is natural or she did botox to enhance the pout. Either way I do not like it. I love natural pouts and it can be very sexy. Something about hers looks very enhanced and not very appealing. Again not seen her or have no knowledge of her skillset and personality.

  12. #2420

    No Name and little info

    Does anyone have some info on this one?

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...d/511985389001

    Prefer a PM please.

    Can't seem to find much on her.

    Thanks, looking forward to you PM.

    Be safe.

  13. #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDangerUs  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely my type- want to see if the service is worth the price.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/492667541171
    Haven't seen her but she's a total safety girl, not even sure if daty is available. Hot body though.

  14. #2418
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDangerUs  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely my type- want to see if the service is worth the price.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/492667541171
    $4. 2/ hr is not worth it unless bb is included.

  15. #2417

    Anyone seen her?

    Absolutely my type- want to see if the service is worth the price.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/492667541171

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape