Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 1150 1650 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15088

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, just maybe we need a different stream just for DI alone. It's getting extremely difficult to browse this escort forum.

    I've yet to get cleared by DI so I'm not in that world yet LOL. Still yet, I don't get North of Indy much so not a super benefit anyways for me.

    They ask for 3 providers to review you but its difficult when you're telling your so called number 1 girl you want to shop at a different store. Idk exactly how to finesse that w some of these ladies and the others are too hit and miss on communication anyways. Oh, and my business email has to be some sorta joke rt?

    Just my thoughts bro's.
    Suggested this awhile back. 3/4 are posts I have no desire to read.

  2. #15087

    Thanks for nothing

    Yet another post that adds nothing to the forum.

  3. #15086
    As usual, I am confused and confusing things, but aren't you referring to someone in Italy who has a location on the link of 'east', but it is link listed to Indianapolis IN?!

    IF so, no wonder you have to wait hours for a reply-time zone difference and fact that its relatively legal there, so provider may actually be "happier" than just on drug of choice aka in the USA?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise! Wow, is all I can say. I know many mixed reviews on this girl but she is smoking hot when she has her game on. Great tits and BBBJ is too good actually. Unfortunately pharm issues reak havok on what I personally think could be one of the top providers In Indy. She makes up for her short comings LOL w her great rates. Note, you might get ghosted multiple times and sit in your car for hours though. I've had poor luck hooking up w her and most times she contacts you back 3 to 4 hours later after initial contact. Rates. 6/1/1. 5 & . 8/1. 2/2 for greek.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/55141961/

    YMMV.

  4. #15085

    Petite & Sweet Alexis

    Has anyone purchased her video / pics and are they worth the trouble? Tried to do a second visit w her last weekend and she needed someone to get her a room. I politely declined.

    Idk if I did a review on her or not but it was a month or so ago. She used to be a gymnast for those who didn't know. I found her very Into the session and generally a pleaser.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/petitesweet/123629457440

  5. #15084

    She's my Cherry Pie,

    Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise! Wow, is all I can say. I know many mixed reviews on this girl but she is smoking hot when she has her game on. Great tits and BBBJ is too good actually. Unfortunately pharm issues reak havok on what I personally think could be one of the top providers In Indy. She makes up for her short comings LOL w her great rates. Note, you might get ghosted multiple times and sit in your car for hours though. I've had poor luck hooking up w her and most times she contacts you back 3 to 4 hours later after initial contact. Rates. 6/1/1. 5 & . 8/1. 2/2 for greek.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/55141961/

    YMMV.

  6. #15083

    Marisa from Tryst

    Recently paid her a visit and was blown away. Her incall was nice and well kept and she was spot on with her pics. I agree w everything DanBrown had said in his comments. Rates are 1/2/3 I believe but well spent. Had to opt for the qv because she was closing out her room that day and had patchy communication the night prior.

    Super sexy eyes, long legs and gorgeous feet. As well she's a switch w dom and sub for those who care. Only thing that might throw a guy off is her booty is out of control but I'm a fan of that as well LOL.

    All in all, a definite multiple repeat 4 me.

  7. #15082

    DI Fatigue

    Maybe, just maybe we need a different stream just for DI alone. It's getting extremely difficult to browse this escort forum.

    I've yet to get cleared by DI so I'm not in that world yet LOL. Still yet, I don't get North of Indy much so not a super benefit anyways for me.

    They ask for 3 providers to review you but its difficult when you're telling your so called number 1 girl you want to shop at a different store. Idk exactly how to finesse that w some of these ladies and the others are too hit and miss on communication anyways. Oh, and my business email has to be some sorta joke rt?

    Just my thoughts bro's.

  8. #15081

    Not sure where she is from.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Does 'whatever' include kissing? I've seen two reviews and nothing on that from her. Is she local to Indy or traveling in?
    I don't recall her saying anything about where she is from. Had a typical Midwest accent. She is very much GFE & very responsive to kissing. Kind of welcomed it I thought. She did mention that her & Piper were working on the possibility of doing duo's.

    Be Safe g.

  9. #15080

    That second report is me

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    According to two reports kissing is included.



    A reliable source says she's from Indiana but not Indy.
    That second report is me and not referring to Georgia. But thanks for catching the first though!

  10. #15079

    Bella

    First time post in the Indianapolis forum as I moved here last year. After half a dozen or so visits to south side AMPs (Daily and A-Spa), finally took the plunge with the local southside escort talent.

    Bella had been on my radar for a couple of weeks so finally reached out to her after some positive feedback from some senior members via PM (thanks guys). Saw her early one morning (5:30-6:00) before my morning workout.

    She was in a standard motel in the Beach Grove area, saw me within five minutes of our scheduled time, and happily welcomed me to her room. She was friendly, attractive, and very accomodating to my needs. Started with BBBJ, where I needed some extra attention due to my age and the early hour, proceeded to her riding, mish, and finishing BBBJ CIM (w / spit).

    She is tall, lean, and has an attractive face, small but nice tits, and some minor baby damage in the mid section (evident in one of her pics). We hadn't set a time, but I was probably there for 30-35 minutes. A buck twenty was the donation.

    I will warn you she's a smoker (not while I was there) and uses some kind of body lotion that left an odor on my clothes or in my nostrils. Worked out and showered after so no harm, no foul, but be forwarned. She also has a cat in her room with her so if that's an issue for you, you'll want to pass. I'd see her again in a heartbeat if she wasn't a smoker. I might anyway if I hit the gym and shower afterwards.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...999/8729995226

  11. #15078

  12. #15077
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyCarter  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way to book with DI for the first time? Not getting any answer when calling the numbers. Thanks.
    Finally got through & booked with DI Jaimee. Fast response & screening met within 2 hours after booking. She was amazing just as the other reviews described answered the door wearing a sexy school girl outfit she is middle aged in the face but still very cute & her body is like a playground! Nice set of fake boobs & in better shape than most 20 yr girls she is very skilled glad I only booked hhr because I only lasted 10-15 min lmao. Will def see again.

  13. #15076

    Amber NON DI Finally

    Saw this one on shadeland. Amazing performance. She actually looks better in person. Thick and willing to please. Head game was on point and could squeeze that pussy with kegels. GFE experience and a bargain at. 8. I will definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55123747/

  14. #15075

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Does 'whatever' include kissing? I've seen two reviews and nothing on that from her. Is she local to Indy or traveling in?
    Does she kiss? Hell yes! Does she allow CIM? Absolutely! Does she swallow? Every last drop. Licked her lips and said that was the sweetest tasting load. I have never tasted my own ball batter but I am certainly glad she enjoyed it.

    The reviews thus far have been on point and no need to state the same other than she was a young lady that actually fucked ME. Normally I take the lead and pound the way I like but she used my dick for HER pleasure. I feel so violated.

    Call her dirty names and she will ravish your dick until you crawl out. One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that she takes a shower and brushes her teeth before every appointment. When I got there I was delayed a bit while she brushed her teeth and I could clearly see that she had just stepped out of the shower. While I was putting my shoes on getting ready to leave she was stepping in the shower. Wish all the ladies did that.

    Using a wet wipe on a well fucked pussy just doesn't cut it. Need to see this new African American lady next. Hearing great things about her.

  15. #15074

    DI Booking

    What's the best way to book with DI for the first time? Not getting any answer when calling the numbers. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape