Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 8720
-
10-18-20 01:06 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 84Any info on this cutie? Looks TGTBT
-
10-17-20 19:13 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 878Anyone?
She was posting back in February. Anyone see her.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/412858889851
-
10-17-20 14:45 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 289Linda
This is spot on. She's eye candy for anyone looking for a Latina bimbo type. But that's it. You'd be better off jackin to your favorite bolt-on pornstar on the interwebs. She's no fun because as we all know. We like the bimbo types for one reason. To pound them out and drop a load on their face / boobs / ass. That will never happen with this one. I was one and done. Great looking chick, friendly even but that's it.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 08:24 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 145Linda
She's real. She has a really hot body, bolt ons but they're nice. She just has a lot of rules. Definitely not GFE. Barely like to be touched. She's an ex dancer and likes to give a lap dance to start. She is great to look at but the overall performance back when I saw her was lack luster do to the rules. I only saw her once and have not and probably will not repeat. But it was a safe situation so there is no reason not to take a shot if you like the look.
Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 00:48 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 42Every time I text her, no reply, reviews said she is real, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her, let me know if you het to try her!
Originally Posted by EclipseBeat
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 00:37 #2505Regular Member

Posts: 24Linda
I still can't find anything on her. I can only use my phone to go through the pages though, so maybe I'm missing it?
Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt
[View Original Post]
Can anyone tell me if she's legit, at least?
-
10-16-20 22:56 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 204Linda
Check Waterbury and Hartford forums. She definitely has reviews.
Originally Posted by EclipseBeat
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 20:17 #2503Regular Member

Posts: 24Linda
Any word on this babe?
Tried looking around the forum but couldn't find posts about her.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...3/407678479009
-
10-14-20 20:09 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 1686Re: BBW Brandi
Who knows she may get off easy but. I doubt it.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 16:01 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 62Highly recommended
I've seen her many times, she comes highly recommended. Very skilled with the BBBJ and has an excellent body, very down to earth.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 13:59 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 826I am Speechless
BBC, I have to hand it to you, and thank you, for discovering and reporting this abomination. Freaks me out thinking I was with Brandi only a week before! Yeah, I received great service, but it's incomprehensible how some people can pull off the appearance of normal when nothing could be farther from the truth. I mean, can you imagine being sufficiently enraged that you'd suspend reality and decide driving repeatedly over someone would be fine? That's fucking psycho and I am surprised that the charges against her weren't greater. Still, sounds as if she'll be going away for a good long time. Then again, we're living in bizarro world.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 11:58 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 329Didn't even get into it. .8 for qv normally I think. But who knows if she'll let you fuck for that.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 21:55 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 1234Apparently, she doesn't take first pencil either.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
What was she asking for additional services?
-
10-13-20 21:29 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 84North haven Girl
I have see here twice. Probably won't repeat unless last resort. Qv 8. She works out of her apartment that she shares with a guy that I have never seen but you know it's a guy by the stuff in living area. Safe spot no problems. Says she has a noisy neighbor never seen her either. She's is at least 40 pounds heavier than The pics and definitely not hot like she is in the picsIn her ad. BJ was a 5 main event was 5!! She is a not attractive at all. Dorky / Dirty looking she's almost BBW. She's almost 6 ft tall.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 19:10 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 1686Re: BBW Brandi
Forget about the photo she ran a man over.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




