Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 658 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 9864
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5664
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who's who. And triple posting with 3 different names. Not sure I care. I do know, Nrimus and I have been having offline conversations and everything he has said to me has checked out.

    He did me a solid and he's 100% ACES in my book. If he has other names, they are all good with me too.

    If that matters to anyone. Not sure what you think of him matters to Nrimus all that much either (don't mean to speak for you dude).

    If everyone was more like him the site would be better.

    How on earth is fucking a Brazilian porn star a fairy tale? Guaranteed with all the TG's (when I say TG I mean Touting Girls. Not the other TG, A2) I went through- one or two were in porn. I just never asked.

    With I have learned about him, I believe any story he tells the group especially when is it's about the Brazilians. He has enough stories to not have to make them up.

    Bubba.
    Thank you love! You're 'the babe' Bubba LOL.

    As for you Olgary, well, you know, them Brazilian porn stars are not going to give it up for $20 ol'chop, even back in Brazil let alone here. If you mess with them though couple of Brazilian favela types are going to be on your ass before you even get a chance to pack your bags and turn you into a girly man in no time. So you might as well keep on lowbolling those poor NMS types, you know the ones that don't deserve to eat so get that last piece of bread out of her mouth! LOL.

  2. #5663

    Didn't Know

    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    Why do you lads keep hurting yourself over and over. And over again. Going forward any parlor skank that is reviewed to rushing, upselling, restricting access to the good (I mean this is part of the business isn't it, pleasure) and collecting records like they're some communists cell keeping records to send over to the communists party back in China in hopes of blackmailing poor old saps here who just wants to get off. We should shun this provider immediately and let them rot and go out of business.

    Some of you White Knights who seems to think backwards compatible by going to this provider repeatedly after endless reviews of her in nefarious practices. You seriously should be ashamed and should leave the game. You are hurting the rest of us with your stupidity, you are no more different then the crackhead addict who knows sticking the needle up their veins with the poison is bad but they keep doing it, my gosh. Enough.

    Just stop supporting this old granny prune skank and let her go away.
    Unfortunately I didn't know all this before met that old ***** but now I do and will never see her again.

  3. #5662

    Nrimus and the fairy tales?

    Not sure who's who. And triple posting with 3 different names. Not sure I care. I do know, Nrimus and I have been having offline conversations and everything he has said to me has checked out.

    He did me a solid and he's 100% ACES in my book. If he has other names, they are all good with me too.

    If that matters to anyone. Not sure what you think of him matters to Nrimus all that much either (don't mean to speak for you dude).

    If everyone was more like him the site would be better.

    How on earth is fucking a Brazilian porn star a fairy tale? Guaranteed with all the TG's (when I say TG I mean Touting Girls. Not the other TG, A2) I went through- one or two were in porn. I just never asked.

    With I have learned about him, I believe any story he tells the group especially when is it's about the Brazilians. He has enough stories to not have to make them up.

    Bubba.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    Perfect example here with his fantasies, telling fake stories about fucking a "part time Brazilian porn star".

    LOL, how laughable.

  4. #5661

    Why?

    Why do you lads keep hurting yourself over and over. And over again. Going forward any parlor skank that is reviewed to rushing, upselling, restricting access to the good (I mean this is part of the business isn't it, pleasure) and collecting records like they're some communists cell keeping records to send over to the communists party back in China in hopes of blackmailing poor old saps here who just wants to get off. We should shun this provider immediately and let them rot and go out of business.

    Some of you White Knights who seems to think backwards compatible by going to this provider repeatedly after endless reviews of her in nefarious practices. You seriously should be ashamed and should leave the game. You are hurting the rest of us with your stupidity, you are no more different then the crackhead addict who knows sticking the needle up their veins with the poison is bad but they keep doing it, my gosh. Enough.

    Just stop supporting this old granny prune skank and let her go away.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    I understand how you feel Hong was the worst sexual experience in my life and while only tried her once it was miserable experience if she doesn't like getting touched why do this job and now I learned that she keeps records of phone numbers so if police bust her I could lose everything for a miserable experience I will never repeat.

    Also like others say she rushes you if not done in few minutes with what she charges and her age you would think she would be glad she has clients.

  5. #5660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    Poor Nrlmus got his ass chewed by admin and he is blowing a gasket. Are you okay there buddy, not getting your bullshit. I'm sorry, I meant your stories posted in the right section. How laughable, this is what matters to this guy, he really cherishes his little posts on here giving them great importance to his false sense of being relevant.

    Let us hope Mr Admin goes easy on the poor old man and give him what he wants. He sounds like a bipolar individual who resorts to bullying to get his way.

    Oh geez how could I forget, this is the same asshole that is infamous on here for suggesting mongers kidnapp crackheads that fall asleep in their cars after a deed and drive them to I 93 and let them test out their fate if they want to jump out of being being taking against their will.
    I'd be surprised if kissing A2's ass would change your Asshole status Grogrin.

  6. #5659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Your'e response was complete douche bag. The OP submitted a great review and actually recommends Shu. You being her White Knight who doesn't like that he thinks she is less O attractive L and not as great a performer as you so he is wrong?

    Look, I have seen Shu many times, she is awesome but I get his point. My question to you is when did you last see her and have you ever seen anyone else from BTT? Actually my last point is important. The OP said he had a better time with Mica which means he can compare. If you haven't seen others or Mica your response is bullshit. Tread lightly with your response.
    Dude you get in the face of way too many people over BS. I think anger management sessions are very much in order.

  7. #5658

    Ouch!

    Nrlmus just got served again. He must be on suicide watch now the old fart. This is quite enjoyable to say the least.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Your'e response was complete douche bag. The OP submitted a great review and actually recommends Shu. You being her White Knight who doesn't like that he thinks she is less O attractive L and not as great a performer as you so he is wrong?

    Look, I have seen Shu many times, she is awesome but I get his point. My question to you is when did you last see her and have you ever seen anyone else from BTT? Actually my last point is important. The OP said he had a better time with Mica which means he can compare. If you haven't seen others or Mica your response is bullshit. Tread lightly with your response.

  8. #5657

    Extremely Laughable

    Poor Nrlmus got his ass chewed by admin and he is blowing a gasket. Are you okay there buddy, not getting your bullshit. I'm sorry, I meant your stories posted in the right section. How laughable, this is what matters to this guy, he really cherishes his little posts on here giving them great importance to his false sense of being relevant.

    Let us hope Mr Admin goes easy on the poor old man and give him what he wants. He sounds like a bipolar individual who resorts to bullying to get his way.

    Oh geez how could I forget, this is the same asshole that is infamous on here for suggesting mongers kidnapp crackheads that fall asleep in their cars after a deed and drive them to I 93 and let them test out their fate if they want to jump out of being being taking against their will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Whatever man. You could've just erased it altogether. Getting soft in the head out there in the tango land aren't you? Aislamiento social must be getting to you.

  9. #5656

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Whatever man. You could've just erased it altogether. Getting soft in the head out there in the tango land aren't you? Aislamiento social must be getting to you.
    Your'e response was complete douche bag. The OP submitted a great review and actually recommends Shu. You being her White Knight who doesn't like that he thinks she is less O attractive L and not as great a performer as you so he is wrong?

    Look, I have seen Shu many times, she is awesome but I get his point. My question to you is when did you last see her and have you ever seen anyone else from BTT? Actually my last point is important. The OP said he had a better time with Mica which means he can compare. If you haven't seen others or Mica your response is bullshit. Tread lightly with your response.

  10. #5655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    First of all I completely disagree on Shu. To each his own and maybe you two just didn't click but this hobby is always 'shit happens' but I personally found Shu to be absolutely delightful and not mechanical at all, especially compared to other Korean ladies I had a pleasure of meeting. I also found her to be cute as a button. If you like that geisha types Shu looks as though she just stepped off the bookshelf.

    Second, we have the whole section here dedicated to BTT. Maybe Admin should move both of our posts there.

    Actually this one belongs here.

    A2
    Whatever man. You could've just erased it altogether. Getting soft in the head out there in the tango land aren't you? Aislamiento social must be getting to you.

  11. #5654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlow57  [View Original Post]
    I know Shu has been reviewed and talked about many times on here but I finally saw her, so just kinda want to give my two cents. Honestly it was. Ok. Nothing earth shattering. I think my reasoning for this is probably 2 things. First reason, she is super hyped up and is said to be the best one at BTT hands down. Second reason is I previously seen Micah and had what I would say to be a 10/10 experience, so Shu had very tough competition in my mind.

    Don't get me wrong, shu is still a good time though! I don't want to dissuade anyone from seeing her cause she does give good service. I would put her looks at maybe 6/10. This is prolly the biggest drawback imo. Very average looks. Decent face. I think my biggest complaint is she had like zero ass though. It was tiny tiny tiny even for her small frame. I'm an ass man and my heart was broken.

    As for her personality, she was very friendly and sweet but she seemed overly tired though and kinda just going through the motions.

    Performance is 8/10 though. Even if she was on autopilot she's still damn good at what she does. There was just no passion or enthusiasm. Takes direction very well however. Her head game is nuts. She just keeps suckin and suckin. I told her to pay special attention to my boys and she went at it instantly, she was sucking and licking my balls and gooch nonstop. It feels like if I didn't tell her to try something else she would just spend the whole time doing that since I enjoyed it. She def wants to make you happy. How I would put it is Shu is your sex slave that obeys any and all commands. And Micah is like a devoted girlfriend who worships you and loves you, and then once time is up the illusion is over LOL.

    Micah isn't around right now. As for Shu, yeah I would recommend her. I'm happy I saw her I just prolly won't repeat. I'm just kind of hung-up on looks, but I know most guys arent.
    First of all I completely disagree on Shu. To each his own and maybe you two just didn't click but this hobby is always 'shit happens' but I personally found Shu to be absolutely delightful and not mechanical at all, especially compared to other Korean ladies I had a pleasure of meeting. I also found her to be cute as a button. If you like that geisha types Shu looks as though she just stepped off the bookshelf.

    Second, we have the whole section here dedicated to BTT. Maybe Admin should move both of our posts there.

    Actually this one belongs here.

    A2

  12. #5653
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    You came up for air from licking your boyfriend Cheezefist taint looking to start some shit? Nice bro!

    I only have one handle. I have no reason nor time for another one.

    Nothing but respect for MeatMan so don't get your panties in a bunch. Just a little joke. MeatMan doesn't need your old soft ass lame comebacks to stick up for him. Move along Sally before you get your feelings hurt
    Now that's more like it, good old times.

  13. #5652

    OldtimerMA is Cheezefist

    Quote Originally Posted by OldtimerMa  [View Original Post]
    Take it easy, my Russian friend. Here is a new arrival of AMP girls from China. I heard Russians adore this song.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OulzMQ-kw90
    I see you're dusting off your other handles Cheezefist. Whatever happened to your DentistBob profile? LOL.

    You have some issues boy.

  14. #5651
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight  [View Original Post]
    Biden a centrist? You must be on a high dosage of medical weed. Biden moved to the to left to appease the nosiest groups in his party and hes not going back. That's what they're good at doing. Making lots of noise and blaming everybody else. Kamala may be a suboptimal choice but she's the right color for the progressives and that's all that matters. I came to this country to escape socialism not to vote it into office. Although it is fun hearing people talk about how great socialism is and how we're all going to live happily together. LOL People get what they deserve.
    Take it easy, my Russian friend. Here is a new arrival of AMP girls from China. I heard Russians adore this song.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OulzMQ-kw90

  15. #5650

    Seriously

    Biden a centrist? You must be on a high dosage of medical weed. Biden moved to the to left to appease the nosiest groups in his party and hes not going back. That's what they're good at doing. Making lots of noise and blaming everybody else. Kamala may be a suboptimal choice but she's the right color for the progressives and that's all that matters. I came to this country to escape socialism not to vote it into office. Although it is fun hearing people talk about how great socialism is and how we're all going to live happily together. LOL People get what they deserve.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldtimerMa  [View Original Post]
    Biden is totally centrist and progressives (speaking of Bernie and his followers) dislike him. He is more republican to them than DT. The latter is just a pretender. Kamala Harris is a suboptimal VP choice for progressives because she is perceived too centrist as well. Not sure how anyone could see any connection between Biden and Bernie. At this point there is no any connection really.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape