Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 195 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 2911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2401

    India BBCIP

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    You're new here, huh? Pro tip: they'll all let you blow a load in them. It's a buyers market. The trick is to do it early in the day, unless you like sloppy seconds. See you on the Maury show
    I am pretty new to posting, I've only posted once before I think. Pretty new to the street scene, but have followed many of the pros on this forum, and picked up some good advice along the way. I've definitely been bailed on a time or two, a good lesson. I've learned that as long as you stand your ground, you can get what you want because they need you. I think I've had some pretty good luck (knock on wood), I try not to be stupid about it.

  2. #2400
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  3. #2399

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside781  [View Original Post]
    Good morning mongers,

    Hope all is well! Last night I took a cruise down Main St at about 730, to check out the goods. Saw a thin blonde woman asking for change off the highway by rotmans, I offered her 20 to meet down the street, she wasn't interested. It didn't take long to spot a few ladies once I reached Main St. I did one loop and picked up India in front of McDonald's, on the corner of Main & Lowell. She got in, and seemed like a sweet lady, she was. She was wearing a white top and a black skirt. I drove down the road and asked if she knew a place we could go to fuck safely. She said yes. I told her I had 20 for her, and she put up a small protest. She said that the girls out there work hard and are worth more than 20. I agreed with her, but insisted that it was all I had and I could drop her back off if she wanted. She went for it of course. When we got to the spot, I let her know that I was DDF and didn't want to use a condom. She didn't complain. I fucked her for a solid 30 minutes in the cab of my truck, and offered her 5 more to blow my load in her. She agreed, and I continued fucking until I came. She was Latina I believe, tight and has a small frame, not much for tits, but her pussy didn't smell at all. Hope everyone gets a chance with this one, she'd be great for a gangbang!
    You're new here, huh? Pro tip: they'll all let you blow a load in them. It's a buyers market. The trick is to do it early in the day, unless you like sloppy seconds. See you on the Maury show!

  4. #2398

    India BBCIP

    Good morning mongers,

    Hope all is well! Last night I took a cruise down Main St at about 730, to check out the goods. Saw a thin blonde woman asking for change off the highway by rotmans, I offered her 20 to meet down the street, she wasn't interested. It didn't take long to spot a few ladies once I reached Main St. I did one loop and picked up India in front of McDonald's, on the corner of Main & Lowell. She got in, and seemed like a sweet lady, she was. She was wearing a white top and a black skirt. I drove down the road and asked if she knew a place we could go to fuck safely. She said yes. I told her I had 20 for her, and she put up a small protest. She said that the girls out there work hard and are worth more than 20. I agreed with her, but insisted that it was all I had and I could drop her back off if she wanted. She went for it of course. When we got to the spot, I let her know that I was DDF and didn't want to use a condom. She didn't complain. I fucked her for a solid 30 minutes in the cab of my truck, and offered her 5 more to blow my load in her. She agreed, and I continued fucking until I came. She was Latina I believe, tight and has a small frame, not much for tits, but her pussy didn't smell at all. Hope everyone gets a chance with this one, she'd be great for a gangbang!

  5. #2397
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer58  [View Original Post]
    That's a big street. Whereabouts. Quite frankly I have never ventured there.
    Oh man. I thought that was weird. Drive down there yesterday, too. Haha.

  6. #2396

    Grand, not granite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer58  [View Original Post]
    That's a big street. Whereabouts. Quite frankly I have never ventured there.
    Oops. Grand st.

  7. #2395

    Granite

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    I saw a blonde named Nikki on granite st. Lots of activity lately there. Her, Jessica (small, black hair) and a few others are congregating lately. Inhavent tried Nikki but she looks tasty. I don't know what you all are going on about things being slow. I have a Rolodex of a dozen of them on standby, with 2 or 3 calling daily. They like consistency and reliability. You don't have to pay a lot, if they know what to expect. I still like to cruise around for strange once in a while, but there's no shortage of girls by any means. BTW, miss Excellent (STG escort) has her arm healed, and is great fun to bend over.
    That's a big street. Whereabouts. Quite frankly I have never ventured there.

  8. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    I saw a blonde named Nikki on granite st. Lots of activity lately there. Her, Jessica (small, black hair) and a few others are congregating lately. Inhavent tried Nikki but she looks tasty. I don't know what you all are going on about things being slow. I have a Rolodex of a dozen of them on standby, with 2 or 3 calling daily. They like consistency and reliability. You don't have to pay a lot, if they know what to expect. I still like to cruise around for strange once in a while, but there's no shortage of girls by any means. BTW, miss Excellent (STG escort) has her arm healed, and is great fun to bend over.
    She's a sweet lady, great pussy and fun all around. I haven't sound a shortage in women either. I haven't seen Nikki around but I've seen the rest. She was coming by the place at like 2 am which I told her she could, just not that late. Haven't seen her in weeks but she was a great time. I also only have one calling me, every time I give my phone number out they lose it. I'd like to try Jamie, hear she does anal like a pro. Any takers on her?

  9. #2393

    India confirmed

    Yup! That was her. I saw her too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy105  [View Original Post]
    On my way home. I saw a girl walking in a, SHORT BLACK MINI skirt. Sure as shit it was, India. Not her 20 down the hatch. 2 times in a day.

  10. #2392

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    India is one of the coolest ladies out and about. She's always out but wicked sweet and easy to deal with.

    I saw Andrea as well, in some big ass ugly coat. Time has definitely caught up to her. Sucks she use to be so good and now, it's a pass for me. Pickings are slim, I saw Nickie a few weeks back with the blond hair. She was pretty awesome.
    I saw a blonde named Nikki on granite st. Lots of activity lately there. Her, Jessica (small, black hair) and a few others are congregating lately. Inhavent tried Nikki but she looks tasty. I don't know what you all are going on about things being slow. I have a Rolodex of a dozen of them on standby, with 2 or 3 calling daily. They like consistency and reliability. You don't have to pay a lot, if they know what to expect. I still like to cruise around for strange once in a while, but there's no shortage of girls by any means. BTW, miss Excellent (STG escort) has her arm healed, and is great fun to bend over.

  11. #2391
    On my way home. I saw a girl walking in a, SHORT BLACK MINI skirt. Sure as shit it was, India. Not her 20 down the hatch. 2 times in a day.

  12. #2390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy105  [View Original Post]
    could it possibly be more than K in Fitchburg.
    That's a shit load of dicks either way.

  13. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    India is one of the coolest ladies out and about. She's always out but wicked sweet and easy to deal with.

    I saw Andrea as well, in some big ass ugly coat. Time has definitely caught up to her. Sucks she use to be so good and now, it's a pass for me. Pickings are slim, I saw Nickie a few weeks back with the blond hair. She was pretty awesome.
    Which one is India? And is she usually out early mornings.

  14. #2388

    Chilly and quiet

    A little chilly this morning downtown took a couple laps saw cute girl in a pink vest waving people down which is a little unusual. Ended up scooping up India on freelance Street went around the corner got the deed done. Greathead job again really probably the best provider out there highly underrated I'm sure. I wonder how many dicks she's had in her mouth, could it possibly be more than K in Fitchburg.

  15. #2387

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    The hookers are between McDonalds and Kirsh Liquors on Main Street. You can find them anywhere in and around that area as well. This is common knowledge by now on this board and I'm willing to share it.
    Thanks appreciate the tips couldn't find anything but I might be going to early in day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape