Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,591 to 19,605 of 37355
-
10-16-20 15:38 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 317Hope's mailbox
A note to those who tried and didn't get through. The mail and my responses have filled the system up. It's now clear. Thank you all for your responses. It's been overwhelming.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 15:28 #17764Senior Member

Posts: 389Video cam located on wall underneath the TV. Possibly other ones in room. Cord from cam runs downward behind the stand below the cam. She has a onlyfans account. And yes, mgmt / handler is usually upstairs lurking and watching video feed (which is recorded) for her security.
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 14:49 #17763Senior Member

Posts: 316Jackie
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/288231850364
For those who have not seen her, this is Jackie now in Petersburg.
Treat her with respect please.
-
10-16-20 14:40 #17762Senior Member

Posts: 316Has a belly, skinny bruised legs. Rode hard and put up wet look.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 12:07 #17761Senior Member

Posts: 742Chanel
She was based in Maryland. Eastern shore. And still may be. I understand she is a great date. But I never got a chance before she went off grid during the covid shut down.
Originally Posted by VBRobo
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 12:02 #17760Senior Member

Posts: 581Worth a try
When I saw her menu was open. Looks are average but not bad in my opinion. The only negative for me was the Midlo location and so I tried to get in and out as fast as possible.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 10:47 #17759Senior Member

Posts: 94Hope you mail is full
Hey Hope tried writing you back but your mail is full. Get back to me when you can bud.
-
10-16-20 10:16 #17758Senior Member

Posts: 85Still tempting
I personally don't mind some thickness, but not fat or bbw.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
Still kind of tempting to me because of her rate and location.
Is her face good looking at least Or pretty much been filtered on her pics as well?
-
10-16-20 08:50 #17757Senior Member

Posts: 438Just a little more.
Assuming these photos upload.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
Pics she sent. Two finger peace sign was to be sure it was real-time and recent.
I haven't been able to find additional previous reviews.
Does anyone have dreams about her menu?
-
10-16-20 08:44 #17756Senior Member

Posts: 1449Any link? First review was like you've wrote one before?
Originally Posted by WambamtyMam
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 05:47 #17755Banned Member

Posts: 443When you say wrecked
How bad is it? Baby damage? Saggy? No ass? Weight gain or loss?
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 03:49 #17754Senior Member

Posts: 167I visited her about two weeks ago. Pictures are her but she is rougher in pearson. It was a short stay at a midlothian notel she stated that she was going to chester hooters hotel. Would I repeat probably not.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 02:29 #17753Senior Member

Posts: 36Never connected
I have emailed several times but never heard anything. If anyone has a number, I would also love to know.
Originally Posted by RvaGentleman66
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 01:44 #17752Senior Member

Posts: 36Real but different
I saw the pics again and remembered that she was young and pretty but just not into it. I thought with the other head saying, a second visit where she will be more relaxed might be worth a try. Not for me. She was just in a different place talking about other stuff. We spent the full time but didn't get it done for me. She's pretty but I won't repeat. Again.
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 22:55 #17751Banned Member

Posts: 443Photocopied pics
Yeah, her pics are misleading, she's healthy but a decent healthy. I definitely prefer the company of spinner types. But enjoy some meaty bones from time to time as well.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




