Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 5389
-
10-19-20 15:04 #49Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yeah, it's a shame the pictures are fake.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
I think the picture where the girl is in white might actually be her. Because she posted, Young and Real, Pic are Mine. I asked her about the pictures and she responded back and said, "Feel free to see someone else and not contact me then; Goodbye. ".
Oh well. Moving on!
-
10-19-20 14:50 #48Banned Member

Posts: 3075Angel
I'm still in the search for some young / attractive / slender independent Asian / Filipina providers with crazy massage skills. I know there's been some discussions about Angel, but does anyone have any recent intel on her?
How's her place in Hillcrest? What's her body type? What's her overall appearance and massage skills? Does she use real Nuru gel, or just lots of oil during the B2 B?
She only charges $160/ hr for her regulars for B2 B, which is great when compared to other that want $220 on up for nude B2 B.
I love a girl with boobs and a nice round booty, but I'm afraid she might be 5'2" and not so slender. Any intel is greatly appreciated.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163735
-
10-18-20 20:21 #47Banned Member

Posts: 40Spychicklet
I remember her. Saw her once. Years ago. Never again. Terrible massage. Worse ending. She wore plastic gloves thru the whole session.
Originally Posted by Seekingcs
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 00:00 #46Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks for the assist on the model name search at lion1! Sorry been busy and haven't been on the board. But DAMN! What a shame this being another picture grab right at rchang? Such a bummer.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 13:01 #45Senior Member

Posts: 226You should mention her surgery scars on her stomach. That's what she means by "I'm a cancer survivor" in her ad. They are pretty significant and might turn some off.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 12:47 #44Regular Member

Posts: 8Ashley MILF
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121818
Saw this one a few days ago, Massage was mechanical. She wore her birthday suit so that was nice, did my own self service at the end (her HJ was subpar). I didn't ask about any upgrades / extras.
-
10-16-20 22:01 #43Senior Member

Posts: 164After reading about this one I decided to take the trip over to visit. Shit went south real fast. I got there and it was two ladies coco and a very old lady. Led to the room thinking it was going to be coco but I got the old hag. I know its my mistake for not clarifying who I was there to see. And I should have left but I didn't want to burn any bridges. Coco did come in to apologize for being overbooked or what the reason was. The old lady had some of the roughest hands I have ever felt. I've worked on cars, construction etc and I thought my hands were bad. Massage was horrible I was annoyed it was her doing a circular motion. Any ways when it came to the flip I refused the HJ just to get the fuck out. Old lady was mad but I was pissed and I gave her 15 bucks felt bad for her old ass. Beware gents I know its my dumb ass fault but heads up.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 19:32 #42Regular Member

Posts: 17Spychicklet
I saw her once a couple years ago, and she talked constantly. OMG! Massage was practically nothing, no touching, only "extra" was HE, and not that great a HE. Like you, I have not and have no interest in repeating.
Originally Posted by Seekingcs
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 17:16 #41Senior Member

Posts: 37Coco
I've seen Coco several times as well. I go to her for my manscaping needs. We start with fucking then get to the manscaping followed by a massage. She's never let me touch her pussy either. I'll concur with the massge not being good. She does do a decent job with manscaping though. Not great but pretty good.
Originally Posted by JaySdMac
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 17:09 #40Senior Member

Posts: 37Spychicklet in La Mesa
Decided to give Spychicklet a try after seeing her on https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/2084712.
Texted and arranged a time which all went well. I arrived at her apartment and she had a massage table set up in her living room. Her apartment was clean. She told me to get undressed and get on the table. She removed her top and was wearing a thong. No touching was allowed. She was a nice enough lady. The massage consisted of her rubbing oil on me without any pressure. I'd call it more of an oil application rather than a massage. It was 1. 5 for an hour and included a HE. I won't repeat.
-
10-16-20 01:05 #39Regular Member

Posts: 1Set to see her tomorrow, a little scared.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 22:40 #38Senior Member

Posts: 107Paid a visit to Briya today
Visited Briya today: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152.
Not my first time. Standard situation. She seemed tense at first but as the session rolled along she got into it. Standard are&T for $140. She offered extras but I was short on time and didn't want to take her up on them. Next time.
-
10-15-20 22:36 #37Senior Member

Posts: 529Nadia in Point Loma
Speaking of fake pics, here's another that swears she is real.
Who's going to TOFTT? Not me.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/194763
-
10-15-20 22:32 #36Senior Member

Posts: 529Correction: the pics look hot
No telling what the provider looks like, but pretty much all the pics can be found on pinterest curly hair lists.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 22:00 #35Senior Member

Posts: 335Intel?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159491
She looks hot af.











Reply With Quote




