Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 1364 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12096

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Did we ever solve this mystery?
    No, never received any info / link about her. Would really love to get some contact info on her.

  2. #12095

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    So how can we get some contact info on this beautiful girl?
    Did we ever solve this mystery?

  3. #12094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I agree that Michelle's body type is similar to Adelle Anderson's, but they are two different women with two different phone numbers. Adelle is a Brunette. Michelle is a Blond. I've never seen Michelle, but she used to advertise regularly. If she is still available, go see her. She was a legitimate provider with mostly good reviews.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3159186
    Yes, definitely two different girls. Had seen Adelle about 10 years a couple times but she has not advertised, as far as I know, since this damn pandemic!!

    Michelle's body appears to be a bit tighter.

  4. #12093
    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    I got that exact same feeling which gave me cold feet and I never followed up seeing them.
    I'm 100% certain that one, if not both is a cross dresser at the very least. After pulling teeth for a pic with the middle finger up, he finally sent one and it was an unmistakable guy in woman's clothes. I immediately deleted and blocked.

  5. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Got one that said she's up for general consumption. Goes by Ivyana, 20 yr old college kid. Pics are pretty accurate. Said she's hard up for cash with school so probably readily available. The bad thing is she lives at a sorority up in East Prov so no incalls. Goes to URI so she was ok with me picking her up and going to my place down south. Dropped her off at uri after. If you can work that out she's worth it. Great body, curves with strength to ride. Leave the AC on, she warms up fast LOL. Is up for most anything as long as you discuss it prior. I didn't do that enough so ran into a bit of a pressed for time issue (darn daty, I always do it for too long) but popped it in bb and damn she's good. Very into it. Asked me to blow outside so I obliged (not on birth control).

    She's the usual kid, got the slang and a smidge of 'tude but still a good conversation person. Does the weed thing but doesn't look like anything heavier. Hit me up for the number if you'd like, please treat her well. Damage was 130 hh but like I said she was desperate for cash. Probly more like 150 usually. Trades are always welcome not that I may ever get to try them. Just too many on SB that I still haven't gotten to yet.
    She looks like she needs money for books! I'd be happy to help fund her future!

  6. #12091
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Did you see them? I'm texting with them as I type.
    If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Got robbed on Elmwood at gunpoint at a similar situation a few years ago.

  7. #12090

    Michelle from Warwick

    I agree that Michelle's body type is similar to Adelle Anderson's, but they are two different women with two different phone numbers. Adelle is a Brunette. Michelle is a Blond. I've never seen Michelle, but she used to advertise regularly. If she is still available, go see her. She was a legitimate provider with mostly good reviews.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3159186

    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec1  [View Original Post]
    This looks like the person who is / was known as Adelle Anderson, and if I so, I saw her a few times about 5 years ago. Pleasant enough person, good time, definitely older than stated age of 46, not sure I would repeat now for $300.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.

  8. #12089

    Chazlamb

    Yo Chaz, empty out that box and I'll send her.

  9. #12088

    Michelle from Warwick

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr1256  [View Original Post]
    Hi JW if anyone has recently seen Michelle from Warwick https://www.adultlook.com/p/3159186.
    This looks like the person who is / was known as Adelle Anderson, and if I so, I saw her a few times about 5 years ago. Pleasant enough person, good time, definitely older than stated age of 46, not sure I would repeat now for $300.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.

  10. #12087
    I got that exact same feeling which gave me cold feet and I never followed up seeing them.

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay  [View Original Post]
    The ad says they're in Woonsocket but when I asked they said they were in Pawtucket. The longer we texted, the more I started to suspect it's either a guy on the other end or they're desperate for business. I always get suspicious when they start getting overly graphic or using language providers don't normally use. For example, talking about what they'll do to my "juicy cock" or referring to themselves as "naughty sluts".

    Good luck to whoever decides to take the plunge. I hope they're legit.

  11. #12086
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Did you see them? I'm texting with them as I type.
    The ad says they're in Woonsocket but when I asked they said they were in Pawtucket. The longer we texted, the more I started to suspect it's either a guy on the other end or they're desperate for business. I always get suspicious when they start getting overly graphic or using language providers don't normally use. For example, talking about what they'll do to my "juicy cock" or referring to themselves as "naughty sluts".

    Good luck to whoever decides to take the plunge. I hope they're legit.

  12. #12085

    Michelle

    Hi JW if anyone has recently seen Michelle from Warwick https://www.adultlook.com/p/3159186.

  13. #12084
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Hotel in Wooney. Got quoted 200 for 2 girl BBBJCIM. Didn't bother inquiring about FS. B safe.
    Did you see them? I'm texting with them as I type.

  14. #12083

    College girl

    Got one that said she's up for general consumption. Goes by Ivyana, 20 yr old college kid. Pics are pretty accurate. Said she's hard up for cash with school so probably readily available. The bad thing is she lives at a sorority up in East Prov so no incalls. Goes to URI so she was ok with me picking her up and going to my place down south. Dropped her off at uri after. If you can work that out she's worth it. Great body, curves with strength to ride. Leave the AC on, she warms up fast LOL. Is up for most anything as long as you discuss it prior. I didn't do that enough so ran into a bit of a pressed for time issue (darn daty, I always do it for too long) but popped it in bb and damn she's good. Very into it. Asked me to blow outside so I obliged (not on birth control).

    She's the usual kid, got the slang and a smidge of 'tude but still a good conversation person. Does the weed thing but doesn't look like anything heavier. Hit me up for the number if you'd like, please treat her well. Damage was 130 hh but like I said she was desperate for cash. Probly more like 150 usually. Trades are always welcome not that I may ever get to try them. Just too many on SB that I still haven't gotten to yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F7BCE44A-2428-4312-B943-37F678C47599.jpg‎   3F3AB4A9-33D5-48D9-9AF1-326BE55FA04E.jpg‎  

  15. #12082

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    Man I am getting tired of these hoes using the same old pics from 5+ years ago on their ads & those who use fake ones. Shit is really annoying. I work hard for my money & I want to fuck a sexy ass hoe not some used up piece of tissue with old ass pics. If I wanted to get catfished or fuk some ugly hoe I would go on POF & easily get pussy. Too many times have I heard reports & it's even happened to me. Where these hoes have old ass pics or send some bullshit filters that make them look like models. Then as soon as we go in it's a completely different hoe & they have the nerve to get mad when I won't give money upfront. Fuck that shit I will rather walk out. This is why I ask hoes for pics now, if she won't send me anything I move on, she will lose out on the money she would get from me to go buy her drugs. Sometimes we got to use our big brains instead, if you make plans to see a hoe & it's not who is described in the ad then leave guys. If we don't then these hoes will think it's ok & keep doing it to other guys. Same shit applies if you & a hoe agreed to a service like BBBJ. Then when you get there she lies & says she doesn't do that leave. I always use text so I can have proof just in case these hoes want to lie about services too. Phone calls are dumb.
    I also totally walked. Tired of this crap with no girls looking like their pix even if it is them. Soon as she turned her back to walk inti apartment I bolted. She text me after saying she was going to block me LOL. More of us have to have the ability to walk to start to give these providers a reality check.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape