Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23151

    Irving / Portage area

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any places walkable in portage and Irving park? I'm moving there soon and would love something very easy to get to. Any parlors or providers?

    James.
    Irving / Portage area is slim pickings, especially walking distance-wise. Chinese PPS with his jack shacks on Diversey, Addison or Irving. Dragon on Elston, near Irving. Beijing, Irving and Pulaski. All mediocre or worse places. Google is your friend. Map out some places and cross reference the forum.

    No hidden gems out that way, if that's what you're looking for.

  2. #23150

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Emily next time you are at SXL.
    I keep hearing about SXL. Where is it located?

  3. #23149

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any places walkable in portage and Irving park? I'm moving there soon and would love something very easy to get to. Any parlors or providers?

    I know Macie is there. What intersection? Roughly? Thanks guys!

    PMs are fine.

    James.
    Macie is about a half mile northwest of Cicero and Irving Park, near Milwaukee Ave. I reported on her a month ago, but you can PM me if you have more questions.

  4. #23148

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any places walkable in portage and Irving park? I'm moving there soon and would love something very easy to get to. Any parlors or providers?

    I know Macie is there. What intersection? Roughly? Thanks guys!

    PMs are fine.

    James.
    She is west of Cicero and a couple of blocks north of Irving.

  5. #23147

    Portage / Irving Park

    Any places walkable in portage and Irving park? I'm moving there soon and would love something very easy to get to. Any parlors or providers?

    I know Macie is there. What intersection? Roughly? Thanks guys!

    PMs are fine.

    James.

  6. #23146

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    For $80 for an hour massage from a freelancer, what did you expect? Of course she is going to upsell / charge for added services. If the dress had come off, you would have seen she is ultra skinny, has A cup tits, and is 50 years of age--her tummy, even though she is skinny, still has that old lady wrinkle flab under her belly button. The only places where your door fee gets you L1-L3 service is going to start at $140 and go up from there.
    Correct Gman. Treat her right and she treats you right. She does know how to do a good massage as well.

  7. #23145

    Late night massage

    Are there any massage places that stays open pass 9 pm or 10 pm?

  8. #23144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Mai Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by ZBone54  [View Original Post]
    Have been curious about her for a while based on her past good reviews and reasonable rates.

    Nice lady but didn't really live up to expectations. Dress never came off so really had no idea about her tits or pussy. Massage was nice but was up sell to just get a HJ. Was very apparent that nothing else was on the table unless I paid additional charge and had brought own condom. . Might give her another try in hopes things get better, but maybe I just didn't click for her. Seems she was a lot hotter with previous clients. Was really hoping she might be the regular I have been looking for.
    For $80 for an hour massage from a freelancer, what did you expect? Of course she is going to upsell / charge for added services. If the dress had come off, you would have seen she is ultra skinny, has A cup tits, and is 50 years of age--her tummy, even though she is skinny, still has that old lady wrinkle flab under her belly button. The only places where your door fee gets you L1-L3 service is going to start at $140 and go up from there.

  9. #23143

    Maiy Maiy

    Have been curious about her for a while based on her past good reviews and reasonable rates.

    Nice lady but didn't really live up to expectations. Dress never came off so really had no idea about her tits or pussy. Massage was nice but was up sell to just get a HJ. Was very apparent that nothing else was on the table unless I paid additional charge and had brought own condom. . Might give her another try in hopes things get better, but maybe I just didn't click for her. Seems she was a lot hotter with previous clients. Was really hoping she might be the regular I have been looking for.

  10. #23142

    Fs mms

    Hi Fellas.

    Any CLM place which has FS on the menu? And what is the damage? Feel free to PM me.

  11. #23141

    4 hand

    If you want a good 4 hand experience, you have to know what you want the two girls to do and direct them. Don't leave it up to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I had a four-hand massage a couple of weeks ago I always wanted to try it. I was disappointed the fact that the two really didn't do anything together they just touch each other's boobs but no kissing or anyting. They took turns finishing but I liked the one more than the other and I actually asked the other one to leave the room so the one I like could finish me. It was worth it to try it but I don't think it was worth the double door fee and $100 tip each girl. I usually get more from from the one therapist but I think she was being shy with the other one in there so she would only take her top off normally she gets naked and then we start going at it.

  12. #23140

    Onlyfans

    It's only going to get worse. Younger women who are even decent looking can earn steady, passive income, with very little effort, without even needing to leave their house. Let alone go through the hassle of interacting with customers face to face. The women who choose to stay in the industry are going to be leftovers that are too old, fat, or unattractive to make money online.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Covid has created insane demand, higher than I've ever seen it. And with closed borders and some women not wanting to work during the virus, supply has plummeted. On top of that, guys are paying whatever these girls ask in tips so they've completely spoiled the remaining market. And since massage qOvality has become non-existent, people are basically spending 180 dollars on handjobs.

  13. #23139

    Any see new girl at Norwood, looks Italian American?

    Any see new girl at Norwood, looks Italian American?

  14. #23138

    Ozone

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Covid has created insane demand, higher than I've ever seen it. And with closed borders and some women not wanting to work during the virus, supply has plummeted. On top of that, guys are paying whatever these girls ask in tips so they've completely spoiled the remaining market. And since massage quality has become non-existent, people are basically spending 180 dollars on handjobs.
    I had not been to an AMP in close to a year. I went to Ozone yesterday evening, and unfortunately my experience was similar to what has been described of AMPs here generally. I had an 50+ year old provider who gave a mediocre massage (no tease) and then wanted $100 for L1. If this is the new norm I am done with AMPs.

  15. #23137

    My Greedy Girlfriend:

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Covid has created insane demand, higher than I've ever seen it. And with closed borders and some women not wanting to work during the virus, supply has plummeted. On top of that, guys are paying whatever these girls ask in tips so they've completely spoiled the remaining market. And since massage quality has become non-existent, people are basically spending 180 dollars on handjobs.
    I'm sitting on the can when my 50 yr old AMP tells me not to come out! Her appt. Is here and I can't be seen! Twenty minutes later she barges in with a finger full of shit! I tell her "that's disgusting"! She says," That's 3 bills worth of shit".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape