Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13267

    North County Lunker

    Hello you wonderful people.

    First time post so I won't spill all my secrets, haha. I live in north county, so for all of those asking, here is my intel:

    San Marcos: Crystal Massage 40/40 HJ only mid 40's Asian decent technique, armor on. Angie Massage 40/40 HJ, early 40's good technique armor on also. Massage oxide 40/40 HJ great technique (edges you while on all fours), on the bigger side but allowed topless touching. Relaxation Spa 40/40 HJ late 30's one did a thing with double mint gum where she blew on you during the HJ but no BJ, it was odd and I didn't like it. Never saw her again because of it. The rest of them same age, nice mom vibe but not hot. Good finish, I do repeat because they're cool. Holy massage 40/40 HJ, had a hot Asian but haven't seen her since pre covid, the rest are the same as everywhere else. You get the vibe, all of San Marcos is 40/40 HJ middle age Asian woman. Stay tuned for next week and I'll give my Escondido review. Happy covering.

  2. #13266

    MissKim

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerSooner23  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her when I worked up north. Massage is decent depending on the day; she can be lazy. However she will do BBBJ with no cim. I guess YMMV with her.
    I think the OP was talking about Kim in Encinitas who doesn't post often, charges $1. 0, works out of the back room at her house and is at most a HJ. Whereas SoonerSooner is likely talking about MissKim, formerly off Carlsbad Village and now in Oceanside. I've seen both, and I would think the opportunity for BBBJ is more representative of MissKim.

  3. #13265
    Quote Originally Posted by PegasusZX  [View Original Post]
    No mention of a cover in your report -Did you Raw Dawg Yam Yam?
    It was CBJ + CFS.

  4. #13264

    Yamyam

    I saw her before and while it was a great time it was BBBJ followed by CBJ and then CFS. But then YMMV.

  5. #13263

    YamYam

    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yam Yam last week at her apartment in MV. 45 minutes for 160. Great body for an older Japanese woman. Strip down and hop on the table. She gets naked and starts sensual massage. She ends the first half with body slides and tells you to flip. She does about 5 min of sensual massage after the flip, gets on top and does some teasing and camel slides. She gets in RCG and grinds away riding my cock. After about 5 min of fucking she hops off and finishes me in her hand. Repeatable. Arigato Yamyam.
    Bare, I presume?

  6. #13262
    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yam Yam last week at her apartment in MV. 45 minutes for 160. Great body for an older Japanese woman. Strip down and hop on the table. She gets naked and starts sensual massage. She ends the first half with body slides and tells you to flip. She does about 5 min of sensual massage after the flip, gets on top and does some teasing and camel slides. She gets in RCG and grinds away riding my cock. After about 5 min of fucking she hops off and finishes me in her hand. Repeatable. Arigato Yamyam.
    No mention of a cover in your report -Did you Raw Dawg Yam Yam?

  7. #13261

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    I ended up checking it out for myself this morning. Summer was there by herself. Cute girl with nice tits but a little older than most would want at a FS spot but she was very friendly and accommodating. Seemed to actually enjoy it as much as I did. After the deed she even got up on the table and layed with me and cuddled for a good 20 minutes LOL. Standard. 4 h / $.4. This place is affiliated with Diamond in SV. Said she is over there most of the time.
    I forgot her name and didn't ask, because we remembered each other from the former A-Spa. Cute mid 20's, early 30's sweetheart. Decent English and sincerely wants to please. Those familiar with the now defunct A-Spa will know what to expect in terms of service. BP and RM ads says nuru, but there's no shower.

  8. #13260
    Sounds good, condom?

    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yam Yam last week at her apartment in MV. 45 minutes for 160. Great body for an older Japanese woman. Strip down and hop on the table. She gets naked and starts sensual massage. She ends the first half with body slides and tells you to flip. She does about 5 min of sensual massage after the flip, gets on top and does some teasing and camel slides. She gets in RCG and grinds away riding my cock. After about 5 min of fucking she hops off and finishes me in her hand. Repeatable. Arigato Yamyam.

  9. #13259

    Lucky Energy Spa

    Do better.

    If you took the time to log in and write something, write something that adds value:

    - Who did you see?

    - What did she look like?

    - How was the service?

    - What was the price?

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzx4044  [View Original Post]
    Lucky Energy Spa is the place to go!

  10. #13258

    Good touchy massage

    Lucky Energy Spa is the place to go!

  11. #13257

    YamYam

    Saw Yam Yam last week at her apartment in MV. 45 minutes for 160. Great body for an older Japanese woman. Strip down and hop on the table. She gets naked and starts sensual massage. She ends the first half with body slides and tells you to flip. She does about 5 min of sensual massage after the flip, gets on top and does some teasing and camel slides. She gets in RCG and grinds away riding my cock. After about 5 min of fucking she hops off and finishes me in her hand. Repeatable. Arigato Yamyam.

  12. #13256

    Kim in Carlsbad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcg2358  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kim in Encinitas a few times, as I like a good massage. She claims a lot of training in her ads, but her massage was quite mediocre. I returned hoping she might become erotic, and she started a HJ one time, after about a minute, she said she was too tired. Many, many of the AMP ladies give much better massages PLUS more. Kim places her own ads, if she does not like it somewhere, then who's to blame
    I used to see her when I worked up north. Massage is decent depending on the day; she can be lazy. However she will do BBBJ with no cim. I guess YMMV with her.

  13. #13255
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    She is real and a sweet girl. Probably mid 30's but could pass for younger. Some of the pictures are deceptive. She's kinda thick. The picture of her sitting on the massage table that is tilted gives a good idea of her body. Ok face, but not a beauty or a beast. I went for a 140 nude mutual touch 30 minute rub. Decent massage skills. Lots of access. She hinted upgrades are available. YMMV. Not my type, so I didn't indulge and won't return, but if you like them meaty, she may be worth a visit.
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

  14. #13254
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical1  [View Original Post]
    North county? Carlsbad? Oceanside, San Marcos?

    I will be in town from TN looking for at least mutual touch.

    CBJ.

    Any word on the place above Rookies?

    Any info greatly appreciated. I will be in the area Friday and Saturday.

    Would love to see two or three in the area.

    And can give you all a rundown on the slim pickings in Knoxville TN.

    Thanks in advance.
    There is little information on what's going on, in the North County. Keep in mind, ask if the rooms are private (no door), if not, your not getting nothing. Places that advertise "foot massage", are less likely to offer anything. Hopefully someone has better intelligence than me.

  15. #13253
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape