Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,621 to 19,635 of 37352
-
10-14-20 18:01 #17732Senior Member

Posts: 1449I got one for you
Ok so I'm not partaking But this provider hit me up today. I saw her back in January and haven't seen her since. Well she's back Naomi and let me to tell you a Fine ass provider. Probably the finest I've ever seen. She's thick and tight as shit. Ass to die for. Little pricey but if you have the scratch to me it's well worth the price. Seems she got little high and maybe can negotiate a little. Everything covered but she was good and I did doubles with her girlfriend at the time who had a even fatter ass. Wore me out. Not sure if DBls still available but I would go from are single. YMMV but I think you will be happy.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3102934#profile_start.
-
10-14-20 17:37 #17731Senior Member

Posts: 342Yup
You're not alone. When I see a Reg member with not that many posts go behind someone's review to give a counterreview I automatically look at the history. I'm inclined to believe it's a self-review.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 16:35 #17730Senior Member

Posts: 77Lexi and Dakota
Going to see her and Dakota tonight hopefully if one of them ever responds for a double. I'll let you know all about it.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 14:49 #17729Senior Member

Posts: 171No just a dreamer
I just got on this site and that's who I'm currently dating. I've posted about redhead in hope well. Have seen fee on Chamberlayne. Pollack girl in Chester. Treasure in Petersburg etc. This location is closer to where I live and I've seen others here so I'm used to it. I'm starting to realise some mongers make some wild assumptions.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 12:50 #17728Senior Member

Posts: 201Yeah Right
4 total posts. ALL about this same girl. Ya'll do the math. LOL, self / pimp reviews always get pointed out.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 11:44 #17727Senior Member

Posts: 475Dangerously addictive Megan?
Looks TGTBT. I cannot find any intel. Anyone?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/209575011064
-
10-14-20 11:31 #17726Senior Member

Posts: 316Dark hair. Goes by Chrissy.
Originally Posted by PapiChul0
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 11:21 #17725Senior Member

Posts: 91Sweet-and-sexy
I've been wondering about them, the blonde used to post on STG as bookish blonde or something like that. Which one of the two did you see?
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 09:39 #17724Senior Member

Posts: 316Toftt
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/189886965126
And wish I had not. I had seen partial reviews from BP days. I knew the pics were filtered but damn! Body is wrecked though the ankle bracelet was a nice touch (traffic violations😄. Just don't even try it with her.
-
10-13-20 20:05 #17723Senior Member

Posts: 1449Queen
Just got text from queen business is a little slow and since I'm out of commission for week or so she's looking for some company. Good skills clean pleasant attitude and I'm sure you'll leave empty and happy. Tell her you saw review and she'll know your one of us.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...hrone/32401663
-
10-13-20 19:13 #17722Senior Member

Posts: 1449I imagine low tide because if she was dripping I would've ran not walked away.
Originally Posted by Grey14
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 17:06 #17721Senior Member

Posts: 130Obedient Polish Girl Seconds
Not being fresh. Did she smell or was she dripping. ?
Originally Posted by Inform2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 16:14 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Looks like she's already gone, was trying to sample. She's headed up nova area.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 15:02 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 346Lexi
This one catches my eye: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/035017869815.
Lexii? Anyone have any insight?
-
10-13-20 11:48 #17718Regular Member

Posts: 2Sloppy Seconds Also
Obedient Polish Girl.
I had no problem making a date with this brunette provider. I show up on time and she lets me in. Her place was clean. But she was far from being fresh. So instead of having sex I just had her give me a QV. I did like her not forcing me to wear a condom. I felt like an imposition. I would not recommend her to anybody.










Reply With Quote





