Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 344 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Tried to contact on multiple occasions with no response. I am also noticing the same number attached to other posts with women who don't quite look like each other. Are the pics in the post you have tagged here accurate to who you saw? Just curious, thank you.
    Sorry for the delay. Pictures are her. Everything is accurate. I will say she does post different posts but the one I attached are definitely her. She is difficult to get a hold of but worth it IMHO. Good luck and happy hunting.

  2. #1620

    Helps very much

    Quote Originally Posted by SalemHands  [View Original Post]
    Very nice girl, great BBBJ, and bds is available. She aims to please and not a clock watcher. Msog also was available with the hour appt. Not a spinner, has a little belly, but attitude and service was very good. Hope this helps.
    This helps very much, but I'm not sure what "bds" means? I've never seen that term.

  3. #1619

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneWest  [View Original Post]
    She must not be local, or someone is unfamiliar with our area. Manch is North end, South end. Not North side. East side, yes. West side, yes. North side no.

    Just an observation here.

    [.QUOTE=MassGuyInNh;5016633]http://<a href="https://manchester-n...6561811357</a>.

    This was a great time. She's on the bigger side. Not gross but chunky! I explored her up and down! She just let me roam! I fingered her hard and then she moaned really loud and gushed like 4 feet. It was amazing. She sucked me bare and put a hat on me. I fucked her mish, and doggy. Rubbed her asshole and she gushed again all over my balls. This was to much and I unloaded into the bag deep inside her.

    After, she cleaned me up.

    She is in a nice house. I'm going back soon!

    $$ damage hour.
    [ / QUOTE].

    I'm confused as to how that makes much of a difference. The rest of the information given is still valid.

  4. #1618

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    She's a genuinely nice kid and really goes the extra mile to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. Absolutely worth the drive.
    Thank you for the information.

  5. #1617

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was in Haverhill. Worth every penny and every mile!! She's the best! Dirty talk and just anything but anal is in the table. She is amazing! Had me pull off rubber and cum all over her tits, belly and shaved pussy! Great view from behind. PM me if you want.
    Appreciate the info, I think I will PM you.

  6. #1616

    Nympho

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is this the correct person?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/373740319813

    Any safety or other concerns?
    No concerns. Nice girl. Nice house.

  7. #1615

    STG link is no longer valid

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/836561811357

    This was a great time. She's on the bigger side. Not gross but chunky! I explored her up and down! She just let me roam! I fingered her hard and then she moaned really loud and gushed like 4 feet. It was amazing. She sucked me bare and put a hat on me. I fucked her mish, and doggy. Rubbed her asshole and she gushed again all over my balls. This was to much and I unloaded into the bag deep inside her.

    After, she cleaned me up.

    She is in a nice house. I'm going back soon!

    $$ damage hour.
    Thanks. Is this the correct person?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/373740319813

    Any safety or other concerns?

  8. #1614

    "North side. "

    She must not be local, or someone is unfamiliar with our area. Manch is North end, South end. Not North side. East side, yes. West side, yes. North side no.

    Just an observation here.

    [. QUOTE=MassGuyInNh;5016633]http://<a href="https://manchester-n...6561811357</a>.

    This was a great time. She's on the bigger side. Not gross but chunky! I explored her up and down! She just let me roam! I fingered her hard and then she moaned really loud and gushed like 4 feet. It was amazing. She sucked me bare and put a hat on me. I fucked her mish, and doggy. Rubbed her asshole and she gushed again all over my balls. This was to much and I unloaded into the bag deep inside her.

    After, she cleaned me up.

    She is in a nice house. I'm going back soon!

    $$ damage hour. [ / QUOTE].

  9. #1613

    Worth the trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Provider that posts in this area but is located in Saugus. According to the forum around there, it's pricey but worth it. Anyone around here ever try though? I want to know if it's worth the drive down there, it's isn't exactly the next town over.
    Very nice girl, great BBBJ, and bds is available. She aims to please and not a clock watcher. Msog also was available with the hour appt. Not a spinner, has a little belly, but attitude and service was very good. Hope this helps.

  10. #1612

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Provider that posts in this area but is located in Saugus. According to the forum around there, it's pricey but worth it. Anyone around here ever try though? I want to know if it's worth the drive down there, it's isn't exactly the next town over.
    She's a genuinely nice kid and really goes the extra mile to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. Absolutely worth the drive.

  11. #1611

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Provider that posts in this area but is located in Saugus. According to the forum around there, it's pricey but worth it. Anyone around here ever try though? I want to know if it's worth the drive down there, it's isn't exactly the next town over.
    Saw her when she was in Haverhill. Worth every penny and every mile!! She's the best! Dirty talk and just anything but anal is in the table. She is amazing! Had me pull off rubber and cum all over her tits, belly and shaved pussy! Great view from behind. PM me if you want.

  12. #1610

    McKenna

    Provider that posts in this area but is located in Saugus. According to the forum around there, it's pricey but worth it. Anyone around here ever try though? I want to know if it's worth the drive down there, it's isn't exactly the next town over.

  13. #1609

    Sat afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seem West Side Sarah in the last month or so. I have 2 numbers for her but no response using either.
    I was in Manch on Sat afternoon. Tooled around a bit, no prospects. Headed over to Lake to leave and saw Sarah walking, slowed down to get her attention, then pulled over. She kept walking! Idk if I pissed her off at some point, or if she had her limit for the day, or what, but I was kinda pissed tbh. She would a been just what I needed! So idk what's up with her.

    When I got home, I texted her (both #s) to get an explanation. No replies.

  14. #1608

    Wss

    Wondering if anyone has seem West Side Sarah in the last month or so. I have 2 numbers for her but no response using either.

  15. #1607

    Utr

    Found her on CL, played with her a few times. Long story short, she's been laid off and her car shit the bed. So she's looking to earn. Short term, but for a little while. She wants to get a room, but I don't know the details. Car fun is def available tho.

    She uses email only, so if you don't, don't bother. I've got NO DETAILS, except her email.

    She's late 20's, early 30's. Cute, very short hair, total spinner. Decent head,. LOVES TO GET POUNDED, loves to take c_um in the puss. Legit. Pretty sure no backdoor.

    PM only for her email. Ill answer no questions, ask her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MVIMG_20200702_180705.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape