Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 5137
-
10-16-20 11:58 #1627Banned Member

Posts: 942Kylie (hot spinner)
If anybody has pictures or videos of Kylie up in New Hampshire. (Russian spinner). The girl that lives on the dirt road. I would love to trade. You're going to have to go first. Because I've been lied to and scammed too many times. So you know my word is my word. And I do have some pictures and videos of her. Definitely would like to meet some new friends and trade. I know she's Facebook friendly and picture and video friendly. So I'm sure a lot of guys are taking video of her. She doesn't care she is sex addict really.
-
10-16-20 07:08 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 71North end nympho
Visited her the other day. Great attitude, very friendly, and safe location. She does have a few extra pounds but that's what I like. Very nice tits and clean and smooth pussy. Started with BBBJ, head game was very good. Switched to DATY and she really got into that. Loud moaner which I love! Went back to BBBJ with breast relief which was great. She put the cover on me and I was in the mood to lay back and let her do the work so she rode me and between watching those tits bounce and listening to more of those moans. I popped pretty hard. Will DEF repeat.
-
10-15-20 20:45 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 177Smh
God, I hope no one is actually putting deposits done. But thank you for the information.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 13:15 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 199She asks for deposit. I said no and she ghosted next. Probably pictures of his mom in a robe!
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 05:07 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 86Sorry
Meant BBFS.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 04:21 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 177Anyone?
Anyone tried? Seems to travel, but seems overrpriced.
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...r/765065614211
https://www.touchbytatianna.com/
-
10-14-20 19:23 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 50Sorry for the delay. Pictures are her. Everything is accurate. I will say she does post different posts but the one I attached are definitely her. She is difficult to get a hold of but worth it IMHO. Good luck and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 11:15 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 177Helps very much
This helps very much, but I'm not sure what "bds" means? I've never seen that term.
Originally Posted by SalemHands
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 11:14 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 177Confused
[ / QUOTE].
Originally Posted by EugeneWest
[View Original Post]
I'm confused as to how that makes much of a difference. The rest of the information given is still valid.
-
10-14-20 11:12 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 177Appreciate it
Thank you for the information.
Originally Posted by CenterOfNh
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 11:12 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 177Thank you
Appreciate the info, I think I will PM you.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 10:26 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 199Nympho
No concerns. Nice girl. Nice house.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 07:31 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 820STG link is no longer valid
Thanks. Is this the correct person?
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/373740319813
Any safety or other concerns?
-
10-14-20 06:55 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 253"North side. "
She must not be local, or someone is unfamiliar with our area. Manch is North end, South end. Not North side. East side, yes. West side, yes. North side no.
Just an observation here.
[. QUOTE=MassGuyInNh;5016633]http://<a href="https://manchester-n...6561811357</a>.
This was a great time. She's on the bigger side. Not gross but chunky! I explored her up and down! She just let me roam! I fingered her hard and then she moaned really loud and gushed like 4 feet. It was amazing. She sucked me bare and put a hat on me. I fucked her mish, and doggy. Rubbed her asshole and she gushed again all over my balls. This was to much and I unloaded into the bag deep inside her.
After, she cleaned me up.
She is in a nice house. I'm going back soon!
$$ damage hour. [ / QUOTE].
-
10-14-20 05:30 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 86Worth the trip
Very nice girl, great BBBJ, and bds is available. She aims to please and not a clock watcher. Msog also was available with the hour appt. Not a spinner, has a little belly, but attitude and service was very good. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





