Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,341 to 20,355 of 31140
-
10-14-20 08:40 #10800Senior Member

Posts: 180The Friend
I met the friend through SA. She does solos and the pictures are accurate. BBBJ and covered FS is what I went for. Price was 200. She was in a low end hotel and she or her room mate then or both were heavy smokers. It was very mechanical. She is gorgeous.
Originally Posted by CuriousGeor
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 08:10 #10799Senior Member

Posts: 873Lizzy
I am looking to see her next week. Anybody seen her lately? I assume its still a great time?
-
10-14-20 05:03 #10798Senior Member

Posts: 734Samara info
I know that I am not the "John" you were replying to, but Samara only wants to connect with senior members. Of course, the other John here can choose to share her info if he wishes to.
Originally Posted by SpaceShips
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 23:15 #10797Senior Member

Posts: 228The friend
Any info on the friend specifically? The blonde isn't really my speed but if her friend does solos I'd definitely be interested.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 21:31 #10796Banned Member

Posts: 930Brooke vs Indigo
Originally Posted by PhillUponThese
[View Original Post]
$1000 will get you 4 dates with Indigo who I will take anytime. The rest of you mongers can have Brooke.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/919052294869
-
10-13-20 19:51 #10795Regular Member

Posts: 23Hey John could you also send me her contact info as well? Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 19:27 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 255Breezie and kinsley are two solid north of charlotte gals.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 17:02 #10793Senior Member

Posts: 743Samara info
I sent you a PM with info. She is a real gem. Quality in every sense of the word.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 15:46 #10792Senior Member

Posts: 41Thank you
Thank you guys. You have all been a great help. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 15:44 #10791Senior Member

Posts: 408Check out post #9601 & go from there.
Originally Posted by GaryMinn
[View Original Post]
The area north of Charlotte has been hit & miss for a while --Happy hunting.
-
10-13-20 15:28 #10790Senior Member

Posts: 408--LOL-"Like".
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 15:13 #10789Senior Member

Posts: 305Samara info?
Hello gentlemen. Is anyone able to provide her contact info? Samara appears to be a quality provider according to recent reports. Thanks in advance and glad to help however I can.
-
10-13-20 14:52 #10788Senior Member

Posts: 610Brook
What a joke, a grand for two hrs of service. Hope she includes washing my windows, vacuuming the floors walking the dog and slapping my wife. LMAO. If anyone and I mean anyone payed that he would be a fucking fool.
Originally Posted by PhillUponThese
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 12:32 #10787Senior Member

Posts: 180Brooke
I just saw who all this fuss was about. I saw her about 3 years ago. It was $300 then but would not have repeated for free. She was a complete dead fish.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 12:11 #10786Senior Member

Posts: 35Skylar Rein
Had a dream last night seen three different occasions nice girl pictures are accurate no signs of demons low in hotel but was okay decent BBBJ I'm a dogy man so it was a good view only qv for me and well satisfied https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/404306322551.










Reply With Quote





