Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 502 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    I do not know this therapist's name, but I found a photo of her face. I have no experience with this provider and am only helping with information found.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Thats lucy she is one of my favorites good massage and extras very cute.

  2. #1558

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by LickYourClit  [View Original Post]
    Did Skye leave?
    Yes but she plans to come back soon. We can see Demi in the mean time.

  3. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by LickYourClit  [View Original Post]
    Did Skye leave?
    Does Demi give a good massage? Or is it more of a rub down? If just a rub down, I'd probably wouldn't partake.

  4. #1556

    Unknown therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Big808  [View Original Post]
    I do not know this therapist's name, but I found a photo of her face. I have no experience with this provider and am only helping with information found.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fbb9323c1e8585b30a022fc6ebbeb8f3.jpg‎   394b227d1dfe7ab7cff1ceaf1da0b82e.jpg‎  

  5. #1555

    Lenka Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lenka recently. Does she give a decent massage?

    S1.
    Lenka is a little older than the pics, but still has a nice body for an older woman. No FS or HJ offered the last time I saw her. Her basic massage is $100 per hour plus tip. If you want a topless massage, it is $160 plus tip. Her massage is expensive, but overall pretty good. I would repeat if I cannot find anyone else.

  6. #1554

    Czech Chix

    Anyone see Lenka recently. Does she give a decent massage?

    S1.

  7. #1553

    Anyone know who this is?

    Any extras?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...0/9753998.html

    PM is fine.

    TIA.

    Big.

  8. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    The same day Skye leaves for LA Demi posts this add; what a coincidence!

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...s/9672602.html

    Stay Safe!
    Did Skye leave?

  9. #1551

    Variety

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny808  [View Original Post]
    FME, our chemistry didn't mix. Have had worse. YMMV.

    On the plus side, location is secluded, with more customer experience could be a winner.

    No repeat for me.

  10. #1550

    Real pic?


  11. #1549

    Anyone try this?


  12. #1548

    Inflation

    Went to visit a few new Cali Thai MTs away from CC. All wanting $. 60 massage and HJ. Tip up front. Only outside roaming??

    Last one was massage, HJ, 2 showers out the door in 40 minutes. Very disappointed. No repeat.

    I think I may stick to my regulars for awhile and treat them nicer. Get more, give more. FME.

  13. #1547

    Demi

    The same day Skye leaves for LA Demi posts this add; what a coincidence!

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...s/9672602.html

    Stay Safe!

  14. #1546

    Liya

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Although I know nothing about the advertiser, this part is funny: "through my magic hand rejuvenation, will give birth to dragon exuberant!" Every guy should have an exuberant dragon (smile).
    Concise and cogent. Liya gave me the apartment address as 8 thr6 University and name Nana, but actually her place was across the street at University ave. 8 fr5 (taller 10 story whit bldg). Unit 1 oh4. Later when asked, she said her name was Liya. LAS 6 6 6. Gave a oil-less palm pressing fast paced massage, the usual tease on the sroats and a jack hammer HE at 1. 2 Allowed boob play so long as I stayed off her nipples. Will NOT repeat unless she pays me.

    Don't be desperate like me and stay safe, BA.

  15. #1545

    Anyone tried?

    Has anyone tried her Nuru service? What was your experience like?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...g/9714372.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape