Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 1365 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12079

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Thank God I walked after seeing this. First, I have no interested in debating how fat this pig was. Drop a dime and see for yourself. SHe is far larger than those picts you showed and her hair is much longer. Second, her pictures are nothing like she posts. If she had posted those picts I NEVER would have called. She is just nasty looking. I saw her bedroom which has a total shit hole. I would not fuck that thing for free.
    LOL, I guess you should have checked this board about her, first? Because I first posted her pics several months ago!

  2. #12078
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    How are those tits? And did she squirt and have breast milk?
    They were OK, not quite as sumptuous as the pics. She teased a few drops of sweetness out of them but certainly nothing to feed on. No squirter action downstairs but good and wet. Would've loved to spend more time down there but that damn clock. I might repeat but I've got so many more to try. Just wish I could get back the thousands I've lost to reinvest in the prospects to cum.

  3. #12077
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    That is Chanel. LBrad is correct, unless she doubled her weight in 6 months, because that's the last time I inseminated her. More of my pics of her that I took in March can be seen here, my post number 427 on the SA forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=chanel. Here are a couple of those pics below.

    Are you saying that she is 100 or more pounds heavier than in these pics, or what? Also, her apartment, in my experience, as LBrad said, was quite clean and orderly. And on all my visits she did not host in the bedroom, the fucking and sucking took place in the living room on the couch. So can anyone comment on these points, perhaps--anyone else, who has seen her more recently? Is she really now MUCH heavier than in these pics?
    Thank God I walked after seeing this. First, I have no interested in debating how fat this pig was. Drop a dime and see for yourself. SHe is far larger than those picts you showed and her hair is much longer. Second, her pictures are nothing like she posts. If she had posted those picts I NEVER would have called. She is just nasty looking. I saw her bedroom which has a total shit hole. I would not fuck that thing for free.

  4. #12076
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Only thing real about her ad is she's 5'4. She pushing 250+ and lives in an Apt in WW. Her bed room was a total mess. I walked.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/456901736477
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    250 lbs plus? I saw her beginning of summer in same apartment in w. W. Her place was spotless, she couldn't have weighed more than 125 150 at best. Must be covid weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    Man I am getting tired of these hoes using the same old pics from 5+ years ago on their ads & those who use fake ones. Shit is really annoying. I work hard for my money & I want to fuck a sexy ass hoe not some used up piece of tissue with old ass pics. If I wanted to get catfished or fuk some ugly hoe I would go on POF & easily get pussy. Too many times have I heard reports & it's even happened to me. Where these hoes have old ass pics or send some bullshit filters that make them look like models. Then as soon as we go in it's a completely different hoe & they have the nerve to get mad when I won't give money upfront. Fuck that shit I will rather walk out. This is why I ask hoes for pics now, if she won't send me anything I move on, she will lose out on the money she would get from me to go buy her drugs. Sometimes we got to use our big brains instead, if you make plans to see a hoe & it's not who is described in the ad then leave guys. If we don't then these hoes will think it's ok & keep doing it to other guys. Same shit applies if you & a hoe agreed to a service like BBBJ. Then when you get there she lies & says she doesn't do that leave. I always use text so I can have proof just in case these hoes want to lie about services too. Phone calls are dumb.
    That is Chanel. LBrad is correct, unless she doubled her weight in 6 months, because that's the last time I inseminated her. More of my pics of her that I took in March can be seen here, my post number 427 on the SA forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=chanel. Here are a couple of those pics below.

    Are you saying that she is 100 or more pounds heavier than in these pics, or what? Also, her apartment, in my experience, as LBrad said, was quite clean and orderly. And on all my visits she did not host in the bedroom, the fucking and sucking took place in the living room on the couch. So can anyone comment on these points, perhaps--anyone else, who has seen her more recently? Is she really now MUCH heavier than in these pics?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-664.jpeg‎   thumbnail-665.jpeg‎  

  5. #12075
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...s/889326684294

    Finally hooked up with this one. Yeah, she's the one that got busted couple months ago. Still plying the trade tho. LOL. A little slow on the txt response but I eventually waited it out and got into the motel room. Pics are pretty similar but like most of them (except Jasmine) covid added a few lbs. Def Bbw. Pretty chatty, I brought some booze so guess that helped. She is sharing a room with either guys or gals but seemed safe enough. Said she only does one or two dates a day nowadays. Negotiated a 100 for hh. Did a good long daty (very clean and tasty) which she got into but then. Heard her kinda mumble "so you got five minutes left". Time watcher! So slapped it in for a quick BBBJ, had some decent talent. And then a couple positions before cip. All BBFS. Then listened to her mumble about how much to add for 15 minutes over. Threw a 20 on and she seemed happy. Def boozer and pothead. Didn't seem like any heavy demons tho. She's down in the Groton area so pack a lunch ya Northeners.
    How are those tits? And did she squirt and have breast milk?

  6. #12074

    Claudia

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/4...-bbbj/33980714

    Anyone see Claudia recently looks pretty nice -pretty sure she was reviewed a while back. Thinking reviews were mixed?

  7. #12073

    Hippy mama

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...s/889326684294

    Finally hooked up with this one. Yeah, she's the one that got busted couple months ago. Still plying the trade tho. LOL. A little slow on the txt response but I eventually waited it out and got into the motel room. Pics are pretty similar but like most of them (except Jasmine) covid added a few lbs. Def Bbw. Pretty chatty, I brought some booze so guess that helped. She is sharing a room with either guys or gals but seemed safe enough. Said she only does one or two dates a day nowadays. Negotiated a 100 for hh. Did a good long daty (very clean and tasty) which she got into but then. Heard her kinda mumble "so you got five minutes left". Time watcher! So slapped it in for a quick BBBJ, had some decent talent. And then a couple positions before cip. All BBFS. Then listened to her mumble about how much to add for 15 minutes over. Threw a 20 on and she seemed happy. Def boozer and pothead. Didn't seem like any heavy demons tho. She's down in the Groton area so pack a lunch ya Northeners.

  8. #12072
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She was a nice catch posted on STG. Picts are real and in a good hotel in Prov. Standard fees for time and everyting covered. Titis are great but does have some baby damage, tight grips. Well worth it, IMO.
    Drop a link?

  9. #12071
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She was a nice catch posted on STG. Picts are real and in a good hotel in Prov. Standard fees for time and everyting covered. Titis are great but does have some baby damage, tight grips. Well worth it, IMO.
    Post the link.

  10. #12070

    I'm wondering as well

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/919620165425

    Any info on this gal? Last four digits 9545.
    I'd like to know too, any info on her. She in Leominster this week.

  11. #12069
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She was a nice catch posted on STG. Picts are real and in a good hotel in Prov. Standard fees for time and everyting covered. Titis are great but does have some baby damage, tight grips. Well worth it, IMO.
    Send me the link please.

  12. #12068
    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    Here's the pictures I received when responding to this ad.
    Hotel in Wooney. Got quoted 200 for 2 girl BBBJCIM. Didn't bother inquiring about FS. B safe.

  13. #12067

    Cuban Momie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She was a nice catch posted on STG. Picts are real and in a good hotel in Prov. Standard fees for time and everyting covered. Titis are great but does have some baby damage, tight grips. Well worth it, IMO.
    Looks nice. Any link for her ad?

  14. #12066

    Fake / old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Only thing real about her ad is she's 5'4. She pushing 250+ and lives in an Apt in WW. Her bed room was a total mess. I walked.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/456901736477
    Man I am getting tired of these hoes using the same old pics from 5+ years ago on their ads & those who use fake ones. Shit is really annoying. I work hard for my money & I want to fuck a sexy ass hoe not some used up piece of tissue with old ass pics. If I wanted to get catfished or fuk some ugly hoe I would go on POF & easily get pussy. Too many times have I heard reports & it's even happened to me. Where these hoes have old ass pics or send some bullshit filters that make them look like models. Then as soon as we go in it's a completely different hoe & they have the nerve to get mad when I won't give money upfront. Fuck that shit I will rather walk out. This is why I ask hoes for pics now, if she won't send me anything I move on, she will lose out on the money she would get from me to go buy her drugs. Sometimes we got to use our big brains instead, if you make plans to see a hoe & it's not who is described in the ad then leave guys. If we don't then these hoes will think it's ok & keep doing it to other guys. Same shit applies if you & a hoe agreed to a service like BBBJ. Then when you get there she lies & says she doesn't do that leave. I always use text so I can have proof just in case these hoes want to lie about services too. Phone calls are dumb.

  15. #12065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Only thing real about her ad is she's 5'4. She pushing 250+ and lives in an Apt in WW. Her bed room was a total mess. I walked.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/456901736477
    250 lbs plus? I saw her beginning of summer in same apartment in w. W. Her place was spotless, she couldn't have weighed more than 125 150 at best. Must be covid weight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape