Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 28086
-
10-13-20 22:18 #13251Banned Member

Posts: 707I would suggest to you try 30 minutes to start out.
Couple of reasons, first of all the girl is looking to turn a customer over as quickly as possible, She's there to make money, sorry that's just reality.
You're basically paying her to be nice and warm and friendly and receptive to your physical intimacy but unless it takes you a long time to finish (most guys actually finish in just a couple of minutes) She's going to be more worried about getting you out the door Once the deed is done.
Not every girl but most FS providers are going to try to get right down to business and get you out as soon they can, whether you pay for a half hour or full hour, a lot of them will just get up and say OK we're done even though you might have 45 minutes left on what you paid house fee.
Most of the time the tip is for the session with the girl. Regular full service providers usually have already calculated what they're going to make for the session. Haggling is usually a mood killer is something that I don’t personally participate in very much if there’s too much haggling I just say OK I’m done and leave.
So until you develop a good rapport and a friendly business relationship with a girl, just pay the half hour house fee and expect to pay the same Tip to the girl, Plenty of guys think theyll get better service by bigger tips and thats a whole conversation to be had on that subject but my personal belief Is it sure if you tip double the going rate theyll remember you I dont think its a guarantee a better service .
But anyway for most customers thats not practical
Of course as always, your mileage will vary. No two situations are exactly the same.
Originally Posted by Uievdkdiywb
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 22:05 #13250Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks in advance
Is there a name or address for Flanders / Mesa ridge court or the place on lusk?
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 21:12 #13249Senior Member

Posts: 335Intel?
Anyone have any intel on this provider? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/175125.
TIA.
-AJ.
-
10-13-20 19:34 #13248Senior Member

Posts: 479I figured it was for contact tracing but "down south" could mean across the border.
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 19:34 #13247Senior Member

Posts: 479Read up on Robert Kraft. Most likely they would not be able to use this evidence in court. I am nor a lawyer so take the with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by Air49
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 18:48 #13246Senior Member

Posts: 215Only
In the US are we mandated by small business to get name and phone for possible contact tracing!
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 18:15 #13245Regular Member

Posts: 3Tipping Etiquette for FS
Hi mongers, new here but been in the hobby for almost 10 years now. My usual is a $40 house for 30 min and $40-60 tip for HE, $60 if the provider is into it and allows some touching.
I'm thinking of giving FS a try. I'd rather have 1 hour so I can fully relax and get my money's worth. Question is do you guys usually tip $140-160 whether it's 30 min or 60 min? Or is a higher tip expected for 60 min FS?
-
10-13-20 18:01 #13244Regular Member

Posts: 18Asked a couple times asking again
North county? Carlsbad? Oceanside, San Marcos?
I will be in town from TN looking for at least mutual touch.
CBJ.
Any word on the place above Rookies?
Any info greatly appreciated. I will be in the area Friday and Saturday.
Would love to see two or three in the area.
And can give you all a rundown on the slim pickings in Knoxville TN.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-13-20 17:48 #13243Regular Member

Posts: 16Contact tracing
My understanding is that parlors are supposed to keep a list of customers and phone numbers so that if there is a COVID outbreak at the parlor the Health Department can warn the other customers. I don't think that there is anything nefarious here, but it could be embarrassing. I've only seen one parlor do this.
Originally Posted by JFKDied1963
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 16:17 #13242Senior Member

Posts: 479Does "down south" mean TJ or does it mean "South San Diego"?
Originally Posted by JFKDied1963
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 14:30 #13241Regular Member

Posts: 16LE question
In California, does anyone know if it is allowed for authorities to put hidden camera inside the the parlor rooms?
-
10-13-20 13:41 #13240Regular Member

Posts: 2While I did use my real name (not full name) and did park at the front door, I never used my phone nor did I exchange money until inside the massage booth. Since this was my first time, I felt a lot of anxiety afterwards.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 13:00 #13239Senior Member

Posts: 654Post fun angst
I visit an AMP every so often. They know me by my name. Which is my hobbying moniker. They sign and date my report card. Its something my mother will never see but my grades are perfect and if my studies progress I will be eligable for extra credit.
The name and signature thing may just be a way of them keeping a vague record of clients for their absentee manager or a way of them recognizing you in the future as a frequent flyer. Or it might be something that public health authorities are asking them to do in order to trace Civid 19 outbreaks. Did they take your temperature? Unless they run your picture through a major data base they are never going to find you and no one really wants to anyway. Now if this was part of a major sting to catch big fish then it might be another story. But honestly public health authorities and law enforcement have way more on their mind than some random guy getting a little release. I wouldn't sweat it my friend. There are few precautions you can take. Don't use your real name. Don't park at the front door. Use a burner phone. Don't talk about money in exchange for services unless you trust the person you are dealing with.
Originally Posted by Jfkdied1963
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 03:10 #13238Senior Member

Posts: 404I guess you were sick the day they taught law at law school
Ok dude, to find what you seek, check out one of these places. If you can't find them, I recommend using rubmaps or google.
Pine.
KnowKnots.
Mercury.
Chinese herbal palace (on lusk).
Flanders / Mesa ridge court.
Please leave a review after visiting.
Originally Posted by Vv069
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 01:08 #13237Regular Member

Posts: 2Legal trouble?
I went to a massage parlor down south and the lady who gave me a happy asked to write down my name and sign. I also briefly removed my mask. I'm afraid if there's were some Sort of camera. Will I be in any legal trouble?













Reply With Quote






