Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 5137
-
10-14-20 01:21 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 87McKenna
She's a genuinely nice kid and really goes the extra mile to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. Absolutely worth the drive.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 00:44 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 199McKenna
Saw her when she was in Haverhill. Worth every penny and every mile!! She's the best! Dirty talk and just anything but anal is in the table. She is amazing! Had me pull off rubber and cum all over her tits, belly and shaved pussy! Great view from behind. PM me if you want.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 23:13 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 177McKenna
Provider that posts in this area but is located in Saugus. According to the forum around there, it's pricey but worth it. Anyone around here ever try though? I want to know if it's worth the drive down there, it's isn't exactly the next town over.
-
10-13-20 19:28 #1609Banned Member

Posts: 588Sat afternoon
I was in Manch on Sat afternoon. Tooled around a bit, no prospects. Headed over to Lake to leave and saw Sarah walking, slowed down to get her attention, then pulled over. She kept walking! Idk if I pissed her off at some point, or if she had her limit for the day, or what, but I was kinda pissed tbh. She would a been just what I needed! So idk what's up with her.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
When I got home, I texted her (both #s) to get an explanation. No replies.
-
10-13-20 19:12 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 405Wss
Wondering if anyone has seem West Side Sarah in the last month or so. I have 2 numbers for her but no response using either.
-
10-13-20 15:02 #1607Banned Member

Posts: 588Utr
Found her on CL, played with her a few times. Long story short, she's been laid off and her car shit the bed. So she's looking to earn. Short term, but for a little while. She wants to get a room, but I don't know the details. Car fun is def available tho.
She uses email only, so if you don't, don't bother. I've got NO DETAILS, except her email.
She's late 20's, early 30's. Cute, very short hair, total spinner. Decent head,. LOVES TO GET POUNDED, loves to take c_um in the puss. Legit. Pretty sure no backdoor.
PM only for her email. Ill answer no questions, ask her!
-
10-13-20 13:30 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 88Not a chance. $. 2 and that was a stretch but I was feeling generous I guess. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 12:26 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 177Ymmv?
Tried to contact on multiple occasions with no response. I am also noticing the same number attached to other posts with women who don't quite look like each other. Are the pics in the post you have tagged here accurate to who you saw? Just curious, thank you.
Originally Posted by TheHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 12:20 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 202LOL, ya, usually all the midget ads are fakes unfortunatly. I know, cause I always hit them up when they appear and it's never real.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
Hope everyone is staying safe in these times!
Warm regards,
Petrone.
-
10-13-20 12:16 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 177Idea
TG made me think of it, but I noticed the donation isn't checked until after the session is over. If you're feeling dishonest, you could use that to your advantage. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 12:13 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 177Overcharged?
She quotes 150 for the half, I hope you didn't pay 160.
Originally Posted by TopGun04
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 10:53 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 71Middget
It is. I sent a text to the number, a bot responded. Oh well. The ad tickled my freak flag but was not meant to be. LOL.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 10:33 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 345Go to STG in Vermont
And you will see the same ads there and probably most everywhere else on STG.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
https://vermont.skipthegames.com/fem...n/749961145350
https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...l/139416400064
CH.
-
10-13-20 10:26 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 87Fake
Everything about this ad screams fake and I mean everything.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 08:07 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 71Middget
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/676873219814
Not going to lie, this would be a bucket list visit. But the ad seems fake. Thoughts?








Reply With Quote






