The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18461

    Christina

    Some of you guys might remember her from last year. Short story, she left the area and got clean for over a year and now she's back. She has a pretty nice head game going and offers more.

    She has an incall near 17-92 & 436. As always YMMV. I had a nice time with her.

    The deal on digits: I will give them out today only. If someone I know PM's me its your turn. I have a lot going on this week. BTW Candy is Dandy but it's light these days.

    Chug.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6634.jpg‎   IMG_6635.jpg‎   IMG_6636.jpg‎   IMG_6637.jpg‎   IMG_6638.jpg‎  


  2. #18460

    Positive Escort Review Thread

    This is the Positive Escort Review Thread for posting POSITVE Escort Reviews. If you have general questions, rip-off reports or other inquiries, there are specific threads appropriate for those items. General Reports, Rip Off Reviews, Escort Classified Ads Member Discussions to name a few.

    I would encourage members to try to help keep using the threads for their intent.

    Thanks.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by RkWise  [View Original Post]
    Set up meeting with Melissa got to her place in college park. Call for apartment number then told I needed eBay card just purchased at Walgreens. Gave her number to per check and told no amount on card well I know donation was there. What happen to taking dollars.

    Then I call cuti and set time again wanted gift card. What's going on with not taking cash. Does anybody know of a good spinner who takes cash?

    Please help me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by AceKupz  [View Original Post]
    Hello!

    Just want to ask if someone can PM me Nathalie (brazil) number or Bruna's.

    Thanks! Be safe.

  3. #18459

    Re: Tiffany

    Everyone will have a different experience. But she made me feel like a friend she's known for years. We had small-talk before and after the deed.

    Looks: 7.

    Body / Ass: 9.

    Personality: 10.

    Mouth: 11.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaaay93  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate red head Tiffany overall? Looks, body, personality, etc.

  4. #18458

    Agreed

    This I have to agree with brother, no one has DT me like Katie kisses, ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewWave  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for leaving out the link in my review of Adrianna. Here it is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54958595/

    The next day I was still pretty pent up and texted Katie Kisses (little spinner with MS) who gives excellent throat. She got back to me pretty quickly and we planned for me to see her about an hour later which gave me time to shower and change. I got to her extended stay place near Universal and she gave me the room number. We caught up a little bit since it's been a few months since I've seen her. She put on a little weight which I pulled because it was mostly in her chest and ass. LOL.

    After a little nipple biting and hard spanking (she likes it a little rough), she told me to lay back and gave me a great BBBJ. Took directions really well and remembered that I love getting my balls licked and sucked and went to town on them. I busted in her mouth and she kept sucking for another 20 seconds to get every last drop. Left the donation in the nightstand, talked a little more and then hugged goodbye.

    Katie is one of my go-to's and if you love some good DT, you'll have a good time with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54978354/

  5. #18457

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKupz  [View Original Post]
    Hello!

    Just want to ask if someone can PM me Nathalie (brazil) number or Bruna's.

    Thanks! Be safe.
    Is Nathalie part of the Natasha's circle? Would love the digits to Nathalie / Bruna or the agency if someone can PM me. Thanks!

  6. #18456

    Nathalie

    Hello!

    Just want to ask if someone can PM me Nathalie (brazil) number or Bruna's.

    Thanks! Be safe.

  7. #18455

    Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by RkWise  [View Original Post]
    Set up meeting with Melissa got to her place in college park. Call for apartment number then told I needed eBay card just purchased at Walgreens. Gave her number to per check and told no amount on card well I know donation was there. What happen to taking dollars.

    Then I call cuti and set time again wanted gift card. What's going on with not taking cash. Does anybody know of a good spinner who takes cash?

    Please help me out.
    So the main thing that you left out is did you actually see either? If you gave Melissa the information and didn't meet with her you have learned the most valuable lesson in the hobby. NEVER provide any form of payment until after you have meet. Those that ask for cards such as you mentioned are usually scammers. Live and learn.

  8. #18454

    What's going on in Orlando?

    Set up meeting with Melissa got to her place in college park. Call for apartment number then told I needed eBay card just purchased at Walgreens. Gave her number to per check and told no amount on card well I know donation was there. What happen to taking dollars.

    Then I call cuti and set time again wanted gift card. What's going on with not taking cash. Does anybody know of a good spinner who takes cash?

    Please help me out.

  9. #18453
    Quote Originally Posted by NoskCaj  [View Original Post]
    You tell them your real age? I'm not that much older than you but I always say I'm about 30 and I'm really baby faced but I figure once I get there and the deposit is already available few girls will turn you away. Thats just my opinion.
    Yes always tell them you are older. Once you show up it doesn't matter. The reason they stop talking to you is because the younger guys play more games and don't show up.

  10. #18452

    Katie Kisses and Adrianna's info

    Sorry for leaving out the link in my review of Adrianna. Here it is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54958595/

    The next day I was still pretty pent up and texted Katie Kisses (little spinner with MS) who gives excellent throat. She got back to me pretty quickly and we planned for me to see her about an hour later which gave me time to shower and change. I got to her extended stay place near Universal and she gave me the room number. We caught up a little bit since it's been a few months since I've seen her. She put on a little weight which I pulled because it was mostly in her chest and ass. LOL.

    After a little nipple biting and hard spanking (she likes it a little rough), she told me to lay back and gave me a great BBBJ. Took directions really well and remembered that I love getting my balls licked and sucked and went to town on them. I busted in her mouth and she kept sucking for another 20 seconds to get every last drop. Left the donation in the nightstand, talked a little more and then hugged goodbye.

    Katie is one of my go-to's and if you love some good DT, you'll have a good time with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54978354/

  11. #18451

    Red head tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany makes you feel like your fucking your hot next door neighbor. Very easy going and attentive.
    How would you rate red head Tiffany overall? Looks, body, personality, etc.

  12. #18450

    PAWG iffany

    Tiffany makes you feel like your fucking your hot next door neighbor. Very easy going and attentive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's just visiting and won't be around for long. I was some what interested but don't think she matches up to Redhead PAWG Tiffany LOL. Looks like she has smaller stomach but Tiffanys ass might be bigger and tits are bigger for sure. Looks department may be the same, she gives off an attitude but I could be wrong ofcourse. Also her rates much higher so I would stick with my current fav PAWG.

    If you're interested in PAWGs I'd suggest giving tiffany a try and let us know how she compares. Link below.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...g/736841340476

  13. #18449

    Bellatrix, hot real spinner

    I visited this awesome girl last week, and guys! I really enjoyed the visit, Bellatrix is the kinda girl I would visit often. Right hot little body. Very Sexy, those are her real pictures. Down to earth girl and cute, clean room, good conversation and very accommodating! Please treat her right guys. We will want to keep her around. The only problem now is that I can't get ahold of her lately, and I miss her. I hope she will be back soon.

  14. #18448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    She was on my to do list at 200, but now 240 is getting up there. I'm personally not giving in to that.

    Sox.
    I've seen her for a while and locked into a old rate. But I hear ya it adds up.

  15. #18447
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    She was on my to do list at 200, but now 240 is getting up there. I'm personally not giving in to that.

    Sox.
    With the Pandemic hey all have got the GPS. Just hold off do your research things will get back to normal. More providers now just looking for the QV. Don't want to spend any time making it enjoyable for us mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape