Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9312

    Christine in Cocoa

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the woman he is referring to in his review!

  2. #9311

    This Christine?

    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday morning I had an amazing dream about this beautiful woman. Let me tell you about it. Christine is a mature woman, beautiful face and gorgeous smile, she answered the door with a kiss and invited me in. She is sharing the house with a few others but, in my dream, I felt totally safe. We retired to her room and I was given an amazing DFK session prior to sitting on her bed. We chatted and things progressed very well indeed from there. I am not going to go into all the detail of my dream, I hope you have a similar dream yourselves! She has had some bariatric surgery and therefore has some extra skin in her lower regions. That made no matter to me. Her smile, talk and very pleasant manner overcame that in no time flat, for me! If you like spinners, Christine is not for you. For me, I will definitely be having multiple dreams with her. I woke up with a big smile on my face and can't wait to have a return dream with her, it will be soon!
    Is this who you're referring to: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/066221792468.

  3. #9310

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like that anymore.
    Thank your for the info I will pass.

  4. #9309

    Christine in Cocoa

    Yesterday morning I had an amazing dream about this beautiful woman. Let me tell you about it. Christine is a mature woman, beautiful face and gorgeous smile, she answered the door with a kiss and invited me in. She is sharing the house with a few others but, in my dream, I felt totally safe. We retired to her room and I was given an amazing DFK session prior to sitting on her bed. We chatted and things progressed very well indeed from there. I am not going to go into all the detail of my dream, I hope you have a similar dream yourselves! She has had some bariatric surgery and therefore has some extra skin in her lower regions. That made no matter to me. Her smile, talk and very pleasant manner overcame that in no time flat, for me! If you like spinners, Christine is not for you. For me, I will definitely be having multiple dreams with her. I woke up with a big smile on my face and can't wait to have a return dream with her, it will be soon!

  5. #9308

    Nikki looks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like that anymore.
    Too bad. What's she look like now?

  6. #9307

    Any reports on Italian Jada?

    Looking to meet up with Jada from titusville, but was hoping that others might have prior experiences. Couldn't find any reports when searching.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/196583102401

  7. #9306

    Crystal is a scammer. Tinder

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Shot that theory down quickly! Oh well, good to know!
    My apologies guys. I left out something I totally forgot. I remember now that she also has a tinder page. I saw it last year. The scam goes that you pay $50 and you get porn videos of her and promises to meet up for a cheap price. If course I didn't do it but I googled this scam. You typically get porn of someone else or nothing at all. Never a real meetup of course.

    She is incredibly stupid. To do this especially in a small town is down right retarded. Brevard is incredibly small and your name will get around the next day. Too many of these young girls are about the quick cash and not residual income. How long does she thinks will last before no one will be bothered with her?

  8. #9305

    There goes that theory!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Her ad has the donations as 80/100/200, certainly seem about "normal" for the area. As before though, I'd never send a deposit, a deal breaker for me. The wording is interesting though, it says "I do require a deposit ESPECIALLY if I'm coming to you". Seem to suggest she might not require a deposit for incall. Any "team" players out there willing to test the theory? Hell, it's just a couple text messages to see if she's really enforcing that, I may do it myself if I've got the time to actually meet with her!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/874384452378
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I reached out just in case the deposit was for outcall only. But she said both. Nobody asks for an electronic deposit for a $80 incall qv LOL. Total scam. Well, 99% probability of a total scam LOL.
    Shot that theory down quickly! Oh well, good to know!

  9. #9304

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...p/786295864918 we got more and more new face posting on stg, interesting and exciting LOL anyone seen them please report back asap thank you.
    Doesn't look like that anymore.

  10. #9303

    Crystal deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    It's funny because these are Miami prices for her caliber or even prettier. I hate all those tattoos, but damn sure wouldn't be picky in Brevard. She would be an ATF if she wasn't trying to scam. The deposit screams rob. The GPS is real. No exaggeration on that.
    I reached out just in case the deposit was for outcall only. But she said both. Nobody asks for an electronic deposit for a $80 incall qv LOL. Total scam. Well, 99% probability of a total scam LOL.

  11. #9302

    Crystal and the deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad about the deposit, the chick looks fine as hell! While the donations she's put in the ad wouldn't be considered GPS, the deposit part is surely a deal breaker just as much as the GPS would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    If you look at her youtube pages, you see she has one video talking about being offered 800 for sex with a customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    It's funny because these are Miami prices for her caliber or even prettier. I hate all those tattoos, but damn sure wouldn't be picky in Brevard. She would be an ATF if she wasn't trying to scam. The deposit screams rob. The GPS is real. No exaggeration on that.
    Her ad has the donations as 80/100/200, certainly seem about "normal" for the area. As before though, I'd never send a deposit, a deal breaker for me. The wording is interesting though, it says "I do require a deposit ESPECIALLY if I'm coming to you". Seem to suggest she might not require a deposit for incall. Any "team" players out there willing to test the theory? Hell, it's just a couple text messages to see if she's really enforcing that, I may do it myself if I've got the time to actually meet with her!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/874384452378

  12. #9301

    I have it

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty45  [View Original Post]
    She has a active pic on WYP but I never front anything. If you get her number please share with me on PM, I miss her too.
    I have her contact info pm for details.

  13. #9300

    Another stripper

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...p/786295864918 we got more and more new face posting on stg, interesting and exciting LOL anyone seen them please report back asap thank you.

  14. #9299

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad about the deposit, the chick looks fine as hell! While the donations she's put in the ad wouldn't be considered GPS, the deposit part is surely a deal breaker just as much as the GPS would be.
    It's funny because these are Miami prices for her caliber or even prettier. I hate all those tattoos, but damn sure wouldn't be picky in Brevard. She would be an ATF if she wasn't trying to scam. The deposit screams rob. The GPS is real. No exaggeration on that.

  15. #9298

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad about the deposit, the chick looks fine as hell! While the donations she's put in the ad wouldn't be considered GPS, the deposit part is surely a deal breaker just as much as the GPS would be.
    If you look at her youtube pages, you see she has one video talking about being offered 800 for sex with a customer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape