Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 474 of 930 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 524 574 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 13937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6842
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to enlist a couple of sluths on this local board. I'm coming in and wanted to set up a session with a very highly rated provider. Unfortunately she isn't available Saturday night. We got to talking and really hit it off. She has an amazing attitude and we had some really good chemistry and she wanted to help me find a sub for her. She's trying to coordinate it for me but also being very coy. Has given me only a few clues to go on. Ill post her response and maybe someone can tell me who she is thinking about setting me up with.

    (Her Response) --Provider has rating greater than 9. 5 on TER.

    Provider-Email 1: "Actually yes. Let me see if she'll be in town. We're the same age, she's blond, beautiful, super smart, super sexy, naturally busty and leggy but slender. Really sweet and tons of fun! I'll ask. ".

    Provider -Email 2- " BTW, name: Aspen. She's very UTR. ".
    I once fucked an Aspen that use to be with the 100 proof agency that went solo later on. She was blonde and was in nursing school. This had to have been at least 10 years ago but that'll put her right around 31? She was all about it just not BB.

  2. #6841

    Help us help you

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to enlist a couple of sluths on this local board. I'm coming in and wanted to set up a session with a very highly rated provider. Unfortunately she isn't available Saturday night. We got to talking and really hit it off. She has an amazing attitude and we had some really good chemistry and she wanted to help me find a sub for her. She's trying to coordinate it for me but also being very coy. Has given me only a few clues to go on. Ill post her response and maybe someone can tell me who she is thinking about setting me up with.

    (Her Response) --Provider has rating greater than 9. 5 on TER.

    Provider-Email 1: "Actually yes. Let me see if she'll be in town. We're the same age, she's blond, beautiful, super smart, super sexy, naturally busty and leggy but slender. Really sweet and tons of fun! I'll ask. ".

    Provider -Email 2- " BTW, name: Aspen. She's very UTR. ".
    First who are you talking too?? And if you can name the names.

    You're not giving us much to go on. C'Mon. Now.

  3. #6840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to enlist a couple of sluths on this local board. I'm coming in and wanted to set up a session with a very highly rated provider. Unfortunately she isn't available Saturday night. We got to talking and really hit it off. She has an amazing attitude and we had some really good chemistry and she wanted to help me find a sub for her. She's trying to coordinate it for me but also being very coy. Has given me only a few clues to go on. Ill post her response and maybe someone can tell me who she is thinking about setting me up with.

    (Her Response) --Provider has rating greater than 9. 5 on TER.

    Provider-Email 1: "Actually yes. Let me see if she'll be in town. We're the same age, she's blond, beautiful, super smart, super sexy, naturally busty and leggy but slender. Really sweet and tons of fun! I'll ask. ".

    Provider -Email 2- " BTW, name: Aspen. She's very UTR. ".
    If you can PM me some numbers I will try and dig up some info for you.

  4. #6839

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Reviews on The othER site seem pretty positive and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. I've got a couple regulars I've reported on but looking for something different.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sasha-sokolovich
    She has some good reviews on ECCIE. Price is low for Vegas.

  5. #6838
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember the escorts name? She lives right next to the airport, about 1/4 mile from Trop and right next to the airport connector she's in her mid 50's Tight body but an older look she lives in a 2 bedroom apartment never does more then CFS. Also has 2 dogs and her Husband / boyfriend died like 3/4 years ago? I know one of you know who I am talking about?
    Could be MIA?

  6. #6837

    Game of Clue

    Hoping to enlist a couple of sluths on this local board. I'm coming in and wanted to set up a session with a very highly rated provider. Unfortunately she isn't available Saturday night. We got to talking and really hit it off. She has an amazing attitude and we had some really good chemistry and she wanted to help me find a sub for her. She's trying to coordinate it for me but also being very coy. Has given me only a few clues to go on. Ill post her response and maybe someone can tell me who she is thinking about setting me up with.

    (Her Response) --Provider has rating greater than 9. 5 on TER.

    Provider-Email 1: "Actually yes. Let me see if she'll be in town. We're the same age, she's blond, beautiful, super smart, super sexy, naturally busty and leggy but slender. Really sweet and tons of fun! I'll ask. ".

    Provider -Email 2- " BTW, name: Aspen. She's very UTR. ".

  7. #6836
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Reviews on The othER site seem pretty positive and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. I've got a couple regulars I've reported on but looking for something different.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sasha-sokolovich
    I'm planning on checking her out this week. I'll report back.

  8. #6835

    She's the real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Reviews on The othER site seem pretty positive and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. I've got a couple regulars I've reported on but looking for something different.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sasha-sokolovich
    She has a few very good reviews on TER.

  9. #6834

    I 'member

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandBreeze  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, however availability can be somewhat sporadic. At least with my experience. She was only seeing regulars at one point and is pretty strict about what she will and will not do. She hit all the right buttons for me and I've repeated a few times with her. We click on a certain level however YMMV.
    When this chick only charged. 4 for a hhr LOL. I wonder what she would have to do to justify me spending an extra 1. 1 for the same ol' covered FS in between the numerous hand washings and disinfecting (she interrupted the session like three times with this oddball behavior).

  10. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Reviews on The othER site seem pretty positive and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. I've got a couple regulars I've reported on but looking for something different.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sasha-sokolovich
    All her TER reviews are pretty good and you mention you're looking for something different? Well, as Nike say "Just Do It"!

  11. #6832

    Sasha

    Anyone seen her? Reviews on The othER site seem pretty positive and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. I've got a couple regulars I've reported on but looking for something different.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sasha-sokolovich

  12. #6831

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by Radik7  [View Original Post]
    I've never used private delights. I found someone I want to meet.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/AuroraDream

    But she requires screening or a $50 deposit.

    Has anyone met with her? Are the reviews reliable?
    She is legit, however availability can be somewhat sporadic. At least with my experience. She was only seeing regulars at one point and is pretty strict about what she will and will not do. She hit all the right buttons for me and I've repeated a few times with her. We click on a certain level however YMMV.

  13. #6830

    Privatedelights reviews

    I've never used private delights. I found someone I want to meet.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/AuroraDream

    But she requires screening or a $50 deposit.

    Has anyone met with her? Are the reviews reliable?

  14. #6829
    Anyone got leads on girls with macromastia, like giant tits that are head sized or bigger? Apart from Claudia Marie, that is.

  15. #6828

    Nikki Vanilla question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Epidemik  [View Original Post]
    Alright degenerate gents. Its been awhile since I've done a review. Here's a chic that I've been seeing so treat her well fellas.

    She's small but not really petite with a nice booty. Love the view when I'm hitting it from the back. Anyways easy to communicate and get this. Ready on time. A little more than what I want to spend, but definitely worth it. 1 fifty for hh of fun. Bbj, safe play and no complaints doing multiple positions. As always, YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/54770654/
    One thing I was wondering after searching on all of her pictures posted, they all have the "Michelle aka Dante" Covered arms and forearms?

    Anything we should know about that? It would be nice to know if you're one who likes to avoid that type of problem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape