Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 736 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2407

    CamCamilla

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen CamCamilla? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B.

    Reading between the lines of her "reviews" it appears she's a safety girl? Her page doesn't show much and doesn't have donation info on her ads. Not sure if anyone has more details, rates, BBBJ or CBJ, daty / o available? Her pics look awesome, might try to see her at her stand before setting up a date.
    I posted about her a while back. I saw her when she first got in the game. Picked her up on AA for a CD. She was super hot but had major GPS and was not a good date. Crappy short CBJ followed by CFS of the variety where she held my cock the whole time while riding me and only allowing minimal penetration. I got so frustrated with her I put an end to it. Funny thing was the very next day I happen to pull into a bikini barista stand and she was working. Man was she pissed to see me. I was hoping she got better but it sounds like she hasn't. Over on the other board she has glowing 5 star reviews. Just can't trust those reviews at all anymore.

  2. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...i/766607834082

    The pictures are of a cam girl Kaylee Pond from MFC that retired two years ago last post on twitter is also two years old just in case the price wasn't the first thing to say some thing is wrong.
    Any of the ads with super low rates are always scams. Really no need to research them. As much as I'd like $. 8/ hr to be legit, you know it isn't.

  3. #2405

    CamCamilla

    Saw her once at a private incall in DT Seattle. Definitely a safety girl, so CBJ not sure about DATY. Very cute girl, but probably would not repeat. Pretty lackluster session. As for seeing her at her espresso stand first, she was fired from the one she used to work at when they found her ads posted on the boards (unless a more open-minded bikini espresso stand has hired her since then).

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen CamCamilla? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B.

    Reading between the lines of her "reviews" it appears she's a safety girl? Her page doesn't show much and doesn't have donation info on her ads. Not sure if anyone has more details, rates, BBBJ or CBJ, daty / o available? Her pics look awesome, might try to see her at her stand before setting up a date.

  4. #2404

    CamCamilla

    Anyone seen CamCamilla? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B.

    Reading between the lines of her "reviews" it appears she's a safety girl? Her page doesn't show much and doesn't have donation info on her ads. Not sure if anyone has more details, rates, BBBJ or CBJ, daty / o available? Her pics look awesome, might try to see her at her stand before setting up a date.

  5. #2403

    GSL contact

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker1  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me their contact info?
    Appreciate if you can also pm me their contact info! Thanks!

  6. #2402
    Quote Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4  [View Original Post]
    GSL is still around.
    Can you PM me their contact info?

  7. #2401

    Watch out for this one

    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...i/766607834082

    The pictures are of a cam girl Kaylee Pond from MFC that retired two years ago last post on twitter is also two years old just in case the price wasn't the first thing to say some thing is wrong.

  8. #2400

    Avoid Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Almost seems tgbt.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...lease/33882585
    Ok fellas Took one for the team. Avoid this one. She's sexy as hell but looks a bit different than those photos. Huge ass and tits and thin waist. She's sexy. But again reinforces why I don't normally see the drop dead gorgeous ones. Paid for an hour? For half, kept being on her phone, and was super unenthusiastic the entire time like I was wasting her time. No conversation at all.

  9. #2399
    Quote Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4  [View Original Post]
    GSL is still around.
    What are rates and site? Pm if better!

  10. #2398

  11. #2397

    Chelsea

    Anyone seen this girl? Almost seems tgbt.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...lease/33882585

  12. #2396

    Gsl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker1  [View Original Post]
    Is GSL still around? I tried contacting when their website was still up but I didn't get any response. I figured they closed and have just been taking chances at kangels.
    GSL is still around.

  13. #2395

    Maria. Tall Latin BBW

    I was in the area and was low on funds so I reached out to Maria. Kinda a shady incall but I proceeded. The room was smoky as fuck and it was messy. I was there for a QV so I didn't really care. She looks pretty much like her pics. Wasn't that friendly and rushed but for a QV and her donation it wasn't that bad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/54973501/

  14. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto14  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me the contact info for GSL? I lost their phone number and now that website is down I don't have a way to contact them. Thanks!
    Is GSL still around? I tried contacting when their website was still up but I didn't get any response. I figured they closed and have just been taking chances at kangels.

  15. #2393

    Gsl

    Can someone PM me the contact info for GSL? I lost their phone number and now that website is down I don't have a way to contact them. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape