Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,371 to 20,385 of 31139
-
10-12-20 14:29 #10769Senior Member

Posts: 3079HeyHog,
Originally Posted by HogRider3
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately the best duo, that I knew of, are no longer working. There are a few other duos that are advertising on skip the games, but as far as I know they have not been reviewed. You could try Scarlet Fantasy, an American spa. I see one of the girls there and its a good time, but not cheap. I know they offer duos:
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...e/953439391159
Good luck and welcome to the QC!
-
10-12-20 12:33 #10768Senior Member

Posts: 70All of my Top 3 ATFs were $2. For everything.
Nearly every time I have gone above that mark, I've been disappointed.
At the end of the day, I don't see how a $1 k kitty is that much better than a $2. Kitty.
It all comes down to attitude and service. Top line girls can have plenty of their own problems.
-
10-12-20 11:28 #10767Senior Member

Posts: 309The Jess discussed usually has "well hello there" in her heading. She often takes her posts down. If you can't find her PM me and I'll share her #.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 11:17 #10766Banned Member

Posts: 1148Yep
Been around a long time. Works out of an office space off Arrowwood. You can actually see it from 77.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
Safe, clean and with a nice personality. Face is probably a 5/6. Body is probably a 5. She's not a small girl but she's not sloppily fat.
Standard rub and tug. No upgrades. $1. 8/ hour. I've found better, for both look and service.
-
10-12-20 11:16 #10765Senior Member

Posts: 293Jess with fake pics
I reverse search those pics. Definitely lifted them from somewhere else. I'm 99% sure she's not the girl you would see at the door. If someone saw her, please chime in.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 11:10 #10764Banned Member

Posts: 1148Nope
Not the same. If you pull the trigger, let us know, she looks yummy. 😍.
Originally Posted by Procho
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 10:06 #10763Senior Member

Posts: 610Jess
Anyone seen this Jess, there seems to be two Jess's talked about here. This gal looks great if those are her pics. Great looking tits.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/535747480344
-
10-12-20 09:27 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 720Anyone Dream with this Dom?
Please share info. PM me if you wish.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/d...g/656692519392
-
10-12-20 09:17 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 41Point
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
There is no need to rebut, when somebody reviews your review just report it.
A2
-
10-12-20 08:11 #10760Senior Member

Posts: 110Jess
There is a link in my previous review.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 06:42 #10759Banned Member

Posts: 1148[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-12-20 02:14 #10758Senior Member

Posts: 41They can perform
They can perform yes, but I was being honest. I don't always have the $ for the others.
Eros girls don't get a pass but they for sure in my opinion act or seem like the others. At least in my experience. Be safe.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 00:45 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 149You just gave a rave review of someone that asks 80/120 for a QV / HH.
Originally Posted by Savage99
[View Original Post]
Ginger is probably by far the best around and she is 1. To 1. 80 range. My previous ATF who moved was 100/150/250 range and I know for a fact she was clean and as normal as can be in her everyday life.
I could go on but this is a ridiculously misleading opinion to have that anyone in that range is probably a heroine addict. As if the eros girls are somehow exempt from being users. LOL At the end of the day do your homework, read the board and choose carefully. You can easily find quality providers at a reasonable rate for a really good time. So if you're lurking the board, please don't take that as gospel. LOL.
FWIW it takes 4 years to complete a degree.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 00:39 #10756Regular Member

Posts: 15Confused here. I don't think this is Jess than JohnMarigold talked about. Right guys? If yes, any info on this one?
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 20:03 #10755Regular Member

Posts: 23Double The FUN
Hi.
I will be visiting Charlotte this Thursday and was wondering if there are any suggestions for two girls? I'm in Atlanta let me know if I can ever help you out as well.










Reply With Quote






