Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 18418
-
10-11-20 23:58 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 1021BbyPrincezz
This one says she doesn't do sex arrangements. LOL ok.
https://www.seeking.com/member/70b7f...4-b5404a7c272d
-
10-11-20 21:45 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 452Amber
https://www.seeking.com/member/aff8e...3-d1e0d830bc7a
Had a good time with this girl. Good body, perfect boobs, BBFS. She really got into it. Gave her 300. Would have loved to keep her, but she tells me she is leaving nova to go down south. Seems to want some quick money.
-
10-11-20 21:21 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 32Report
Let me Be_Your Baby.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3bbd...6-7b4c1b383976
Reached out on SA and we moved to Text however never got a chance to meetup. Wanted a Verification selfie and I did not feel comfortable sending one. Was listed in Washington DC but moved down to Richmond on Saturday.
Did not have a good vibe on this one.
Jiajia69.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9e7a2...1-8a2c6747d218
Started chatting with her and she wanted to move to Whatsapp and sent me a number out of the United Kingdom. Did not engage as I am trying to figure out how to get a new Whatsapp number before I reach out to her. Any ideas on how to get a new whatsapp account with a new number so I don't expose my phone number?
Angelbayb33.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cab98...1-e76088295ede
Talked with her on SA an moved to Text. Setup a tentative meeting and she canceled saying work called her this morning so she has to work today and Friday. Side note today was Friday. Never could get a price something is off with this one.
Mackjo.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dd889...7-68aae696deb0
Reached out on SA. And 3 days later I got a response back with a phone number. No Conversation to get the number. I texted the number and got a canned response back saying hello I lost my phone. Who is this. But I got it 2 times with in 10 minutes. Not sure what's going on here.
NikkiStars.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1779c...6-e24b010c57a6
She has been reported on a few times and just delivered as reported. Bbfscip, BBBJ. $250, all in all a good time and I would also love to see her more often if she was not an hour away. Slso she can't host so as others have stated and a Hotel room is required.
-
10-11-20 15:41 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 1021Williate
This one's fake. Sends you pics of a trying Penthouse model trying to claim its her. So I asked her to send a selfie proving its her. She said Ok and never heard anything back.
https://www.seeking.com/member/86cf5...0-f6bf688bb364
-
10-11-20 11:10 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 1021Who the hell came up with that term? So dumb.
Originally Posted by CoryBookher
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 10:55 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 276That was my experience with Wynter as well. First time was absolutely intense. Nothing was off limits and felt like we really clicked. Second time was not nearly as fun as the first. Have tried again off and on over the years but scheduling was always an issue. But she is a sweetheart and hard worker that doesn't play you.
Originally Posted by CurveMan79
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 07:25 #4492Regular Member

Posts: 2Fuck Chamber bro.
Originally Posted by Jackal2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 19:02 #4491Regular Member

Posts: 3Fc?
As I read the forum, I see "FC" used quite a bit. I searched and couldn't find an applicable definition, would someone please define. Thanks!
-
10-10-20 15:47 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 631Megbaby268
Another girl selling pics.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3bec0...6-f6e8858efd59
-
10-10-20 12:01 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 631$1
I normally tell them I ll do $1. Out of 11 girls I have done this 7 made up more BS stories to try for me to increase the amount. I just block those girls. 2 took the $1 and ghost me, and 1 was a real meetup, that turn to a 3 some buddy. 11th girl I'll know for sure after my Wednesday date.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 11:56 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 194Lilmissyogi
https://www.seeking.com/member/798a4...9-c909fafa3642
Wants a small venmo deposit before meeting so she knows it is real. Because she has been scammed before. Yeah right.
-
10-09-20 20:28 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 233Fake
Pictures are from her twitter / instagram and she's 27 and not in the east coast. Someone is just using the edu email address. I'm sure it will be an online only or send me money first type of thing.
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 17:43 #4486Regular Member

Posts: 23Emmycheree
Looks like this person is using pictures and name of the retired porn star Emily Cheree. Couldn't get far enough to see if it was legit or not but chances are if it's too good to be true then it's too good to be true.
Beware.
-
10-09-20 17:12 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 130Emmycheree
Not sure what to make of this one. Her face had my spidey senses tingling, and made me think of my younger, more horny days where I knew every porn star by stage name. This one looked exactly like an old porn favorite of mine, Tinslee Reagan. A few google searches later and I find out Tinslee Reagan's real name is very similar to what she goes by on Seeking. IMDB gives her a 1993 birthdate, but on seeking it shows she is 22 years old. She has the verified and premium tag on Seeking, but I imagine that's not to difficult to acquire. All her socials make no reference to her being here on the east coast. I'm not sure what to make of it. My Seeking account expired last month, but if anyone finds anything out, let me know. This would be a jackpot score.
https://www.seeking.com/member/93567...8-60b3452df13e
-
10-08-20 19:44 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 284 women on that site I recognize the photos from SA!
At least 4 women on the PV site are on SA.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
HW.











Reply With Quote





